MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

16th July 2014 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Alpen Light Bar, Banana, Mullerlight yog

Lunch - Ham Salad, Olives (1), Danio Yog (1.5), Salad dressing (2)

Snacks - 2 x coffees (2)

Evening - Out for dinner with my ladies... need to check menu for a good option - maybe steak and a baked potato with salad

Syns - 6.5/15

Exercise: Rest day

Last edited:
17th July 2014 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Alpen Light Bar, Banana

Lunch - Roast chicken slices, kiwi, strawberries, melon, Danio mango yog (1.5)

Snacks - Coffee (1), Liberte 0% yog, 99 ice cream (15... sprinkles... AGH)

Evening - Beef stir fry with beef strips, stir fry veg, blue dragon chow mein sauce 1/2 sachet (5), egg noodles

Syns - 19.5/15

Exercise: Rest day

Last edited:
Stocking up for my next attempt at SW... rejoining on Saturday with a 12 week countdown to Xmas with some girls from work!

Mugshots at the ready! xxx

Yippeeee :D

HERE WE GO!! Back in class and first full day on plan... first WI Saturday xx

29th September - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Alpen Light Bar (3), Activia 0% yog

Lunch - Chinese Mugshot, Activia 0% yog

Snacks - Peppermint tea, Melon and grapes

Evening - Pete's McDonalds Trio Recipe... Chicken breast, 1 Tesco low fat sausage (1 syn), 1 egg, 2 x Tesco light cheese slices (4) a wholemeal roll (HEB), lettuce, 14g of golden breadcrumbs (2.5 syns), 1 tbsp. Hellmans light mayo (2)

Syns - 12.5/15

Exercise: 30 min Metafit class

Last edited:
So I went back to class on Saturday to get a new book etc before making a fresh start today. Was so strange to see my C from 12 years ago, she was so lovely!! Not seen her since I was 21 and she remembered me and even where I used to sit every week in class!

Feeling good and positive, only doing a 5 day week this week but hopeful of a nice loss on Saturday xx

Go Leah!!!! :) you can do it babe - here to support/encourage/kickyabutt xxx

Thanks hun! I am doing ok, I am "hungry" today as been shoving food down my face for weeks, think it'll take a few days to get back to realising I am actually full/thirsty!

So determined for a good loss this week xxx

30th September - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Alpen Light Bar (3), Activia 0% yog

Lunch - Beef Mugshot, Ham rollups with Laughing Cow filling

Snacks - Peppermint tea, Banana, Activia 0% yog, Packet of Ringos (4)

Evening - 1 wholemeal roll toasted (HEB), baked beans, 3 x Laughing Cow Light triangles (4.5)

Syns - 11.5/15

Exercise: None

Last edited:
Today is ok, the Krispy Kreme round has just occurred in my office and I avoided it! It was difficult!

Especially when people were making comments to those of us doing the 12 week challenge.... but we rose above. It's really helping having some fellow Slimmers in the office to give that extra bit of willpower xxx

Today is ok, the Krispy Kreme round has just occurred in my office and I avoided it! It was difficult! Especially when people were making comments to those of us doing the 12 week challenge.... but we rose above. It's really helping having some fellow Slimmers in the office to give that extra bit of willpower xxx

Well done babe - battle one completed and won!!!

Today is ok, the Krispy Kreme round has just occurred in my office and I avoided it! It was difficult!

Especially when people were making comments to those of us doing the 12 week challenge.... but we rose above. It's really helping having some fellow Slimmers in the office to give that extra bit of willpower xxx

yay that's fab xx

1st October - EE Day - Day 3 of 100%

Brekkie - HEB Alpen Light Bar (3), Activia 0% yog, Banana

Lunch - Peri Peri Mugshot, Crabsticks, Activia 0% Yog (low on food, big shop tonight!!)

Snacks - Peppermint tea, Melon, grapes, 3 x Oreo Double Stuffed Biscuits (10.5 syns.)

Evening - Pork Stir Fry from SW mag (1/2 syn)

Syns - 14/15

Last edited:
Stayed low syn all day and then massively enjoyed 3 Oreo biccies! Mmmmmmmm!!!! xxx

Day 4 of 100%! EE Day Brek- Alpen Light (3), Banana Lunch- Chicken Deli Box Noodles (2), Carrot, Tomatoes, Pineapple and Melon Dinner- Wholemeal roll (HEB), Ham, Boiled Egg, Pickled Onions, HEA Laughing Cow Light Triangles Snacks: Packet of Popchips (5), Pack of Tesco popcorn (3.5) Syns: 13.5/15

On a roll this week! First 4 days of 100% for a looooooong time

3rd October - EE Day - Day 5 of 100%!!!

Brekkie - None (Bad, I know - I had a sleep instead, off today!)

Lunch - Chicken Thighs (skin removed), Salad, Olives (2 syns worth), Salsa (4 sins for 4 tbsps), FF Salad dressing

Snacks - Nectarine, raspberries, mango, Activia 0% yog

Evening - Wholemeal Pitta (HEB), Ham, Laughing Cow Light (HEA), Mixed Pickle, Pickled Egg, packet of Tesco Popcorn (3.5)

Syns - 9.5/15

Last edited:
Just back from class... Lost 5.5lbs!!!! Think that might be my best loss ever! Chuffed to bits xxxx

Back