Mandys Lipotrim Refeed Diary

My blueberry muffins are high in fibre...

As for the gi books, I got a couple, the Anthony Worral thomson one is great.

Just out for a meal, will update diary tomorrow, don't worry I'll be good... Xx

I tried to be good, but hey if has been 4 months since I've been out lol

And I did did enjoy it, felt guilty afterwards and guilty this morning, and worrying about weigh in tomorrow again, I'm hoping I've stayed the same this week... My doctor will start telling me off if I lose like last week on refeed.

I've been looking out for you babes!

Have you perfected the muffin recipe yet? I'm dying to try them, I thought that they would make a nice breakfast with a cup of decent coffee!

I've started a refeed diary, can you let me know what you think? I'm trying to steer clear of the obvious carbs like bread, potatoes and white rice and pasta.....I'm still not sure that I'm doing next!

Glad you had a good night out, did you have a drink too? Xx

No alchohol, as I don't really drink, only a glass at Christmas and new year really of a something like a wedding...

Seen your refeed diary looks great, some of your meals look yummy, what's your fav?

Wish that I could be so restrained, I love a good pi88 up with friends!

Fav has got be fillet steak, pretty much one of my fav foods anyway though generally with frites rather than just a salad. Last night though I made my salad with everything that I could find on the shelf at M&S and finished it off with a few shavings of fresh Parmesan (special offer at the moment). I have to say that the Parmesan was the piece de resistance, god it tasted amazing and I had to show great restraint or I'd have polished off the whole piece!

Tonight I'm going to bake the salmon steaks in the oven with sliced lemons and some fresh tarragon, serve it with steamed veggies for me and add some new pots for Paul. Is your OH pleased that you're eating again?

Yeah he is, but he's worried about his love handles now! Says he might do LT for a couple of weeks to get rid of them...

Men huh lol, I start to eat and he stops lol

Mine never puts on an ounce! In the 20 years that we've been together he's been 11 1/2 st the entire time. When we were away the other weekend he had a full English breakfast and cakes in the morning and for afternoon tea......doesn't even need to weigh himself to know that he hasn't put on a pound! It's not fair but he takes after his parents, his mum is nearly 80, 5'6" and says that she's weighed 9 st 6 her entire life.....

Do you think that he'll do it?

He doesn't need to he's fit as a fit thing

But I know he wants to lose those problem areas, and he works hard in the gym, so maybe, I will find out tomorrow if he joins me at my weigh in lol

Mine's a lazy git and I love the gym, doubly annoying!

I stayed the same this week

I'm very happy with that this week, I've been naughty, and not gone toilet all week, and it's totm

So how can I not be happy pmsl xx

I stayed the same this week

I'm very happy with that this week, I've been naughty, and not gone toilet all week, and it's totm

So how can I not be happy pmsl xx

What a great result in the circumstances.. It just shows that you really are doing well on the refeed programme x x x

Congratulations hun x x

Thanks very much love xx

Well done Amanda, proves you've got it sussed x

Thanks sandra Hun

Guess what I made yesterday afternoon...

Homemade granola! it's lush with some fat free onken yogurt,

I made it with diabetic jam instead of honey, i found it in my low gi book. Although nuts can be high in fat, they are goof fats and they recomend about 1 oz everyday of nuts, they are good source of protein and micro nutrients and good for heart desease, and mixed with the oats and some fruit if you want is delicious ..

Have I sold it to ya lol

It's so easy to make, get the stuff for holland and Barrett, mix all in a bowl, add some hot water to some jam, mix well, oven till toasted, leave tool and go crunchy hmmmmmm yum yum

Oh and SU I tried that leaf raspberry tea, it's yummy, wish i'd tryed that before

Xx

well done on your weigh in this week x

Thanks gemma

I pop over to maintenance every now and then, and I see your doing very well to

Big up us two lol xx keep it up, and enjoy yourself, especially at the Xmas party, photos a must for that one if it's gonna bd your first drinky poos lol

thank you - I think I'll have to have one or two before then just to practise ;), used to be a big drinker on nights out

Today I went poo poo without taking a laxative...

I have a feeling my low gi granola is helping, espcially with the seeds, but even more especially the golden linseed.

It felt normal lol

Yay! Good news........my tummy is finally working properly too, nice feeling isn't it?!

It's fan dabby dozey, keeping fingers crossed it stays like this lol

Last edited:
Back