Mandys Lipotrim Refeed Diary

Amanda im new to refeed and wondering exactly how small a small breckfast bowl is for salad?

Well I used a normal size bowl, not a high sided bowl or anything like that,.. It's hard to explain lol

All I can say is I have not skimped on salad... I'd say a 1/3 of a dinner plate would be a similar amount to a bowl tho

And try an have a wide range of flavours and some fresh herbs if u like any... I love corriander, and it goes so well with balsamic

Good luck Hun, you will be fine I'm sure xx

I just tried the choc whip maintenance, which I had so looked forward to and it was disgusted ! I phoned and asked for free samples of the other items of maintenance, so I will let u know what the others are like !!

Got my free samples today, wow that was quick !

Tried the chocolate bar, looked disgusting as soon as I opened it (White choc) tasted even worse to me, OH liked it tho lol

So 2 down 3 left to try, of course I will let you know, it's not looking good tho

Havnt been to the gym for nearly two weeks, missing it terribly... Wish snow would piss off...

This is the problem of living in a village in the country... Roads just don't get used enough to keep snow from settling...

Well it's been two weeks since weigh in... I have kept an eye on my weight on my own scales, and looks like I have put a couple of pounds on, but I was expected a few when I started eating more carbs and generally more food.

I'm not gonna worry unless I go to weigh on tomorrow and I'm over my limit of 14 stone... At which point I will start being more strict and maybe up my shakes and lower my snacks. And get back to the bloody gym, I've been slacking!! Not happy with myself for that, I must admit!

I have not been over strict to be honest, if i fancy something I have it, just not tonnes of it.

So we will see tomorrow !!

It snowed again last night, lots.., bloody weather ! Lol

So looks like I'm not gonna get to weigh in today... Again !!

So I will try to go in Monday

Amanda, well done on your fab losses to date. Don't get too complacent now you are eating again. Those few pounds will start to mount up especial;y with the festive season just round the corner. I found keeping a close eye on portion sizes really helped. I weighed everything for a few weeks just to get to know what a 100g of this or that looked like. I was well surprised at how little it actually is!!
Good luck with the coming week.

Thanks molly

I am weighing food and trying to stick to low gi, keep looking for gi recipes and trying new stuff that i didn't like before...

Mymain problem is I have not been to gym for two weeks and I have been going avidly before then... I'm a lazy bum in the winter lol

Well it's been two weeks since weigh in... I have kept an eye on my weight on my own scales, and looks like I have put a couple of pounds on, but I was expected a few when I started eating more carbs and generally more food.

I'm not gonna worry unless I go to weigh on tomorrow and I'm over my limit of 14 stone... At which point I will start being more strict and maybe up my shakes and lower my snacks. And get back to the bloody gym, I've been slacking!! Not happy with myself for that, I must admit!

I have not been over strict to be honest, if i fancy something I have it, just not tonnes of it.

So we will see tomorrow !!

Amanda have you actually got your appetite back? I haven't got any whatsoever! I'm eating cos I realise that I have to and enjoy it once I have actually started eating....but could just as easily go without. In here I could have whatever I want cooked and brought to me and I'm just not interested!

Going to weigh in on Wednesday when I will be home again hopefully.....have had some bread so will be interesting.......I know that I have loads of fluid surrounding my incision but I hope that it doesn't weigh much! X

I get hungry around meal times, I havnt got the appetite I used to have but I do have an appetite

You have to remember I'm on my 5th week of eating now, you havnt been eating ad long as me, and you have also had the worry of hour Op etc and I don't blame you, it's a biggy, but your on the road to wellness, which will make all the difference xx

i picked up a Dukan recipe book a while back as i do want to keep away from carbs as much as i can. i have lettuce instead of most rice/pasta/spuds. still fills the space :0)

was on the bike today Manda, damn glad i was. loads of traffic jams around BSE today, even used the cycle lane once or twice..lol!

hows the car? did it unfreeze? mine did and seems back to normal so original plan is back on..

I left my car on the side of the road just round the corner from where I live... It just cut out on way home!!

So thought I'll pick it up the next day afterwork... Not blocking road or causing any problem sooooo...

But no.... The old bards that live by where I left it phoned the police!! Not impressed, they turned up when I was at work to say it had been there over 24 hours and it had been reported as abandoned !

Well.... When I got home I phoned the police and complained of course... So I left it there a couple more days, with police agreement pmsl!!

My bike is tucked up for the winter of course, I will need to buy new leathers for next spring !! Lol can't wait although I can wait to spend the money...

Great about new year, I've bought some nice game!! For dinners.

On to the diet talk lol... I have not had one potato, I'm glad to say... Lettece and salad are just too good... Hmmmmm. There is a lady on here called sandra, she is doing the dukan I think... I'm just trying to stick to low gi / healthy food / healthy portion size lol it's a lot easier

Can't wait to see ya, short hair, all the weight loss... New women us !! Lol xxxc

Never did start Dukan Amanda.......I'm not consciously cutting out all carbs just trying to make sensible choices and get a good balance of food groups until my blood levels recover. I've got the ww paperwork and fully intend to read it and do it......eventually!

Glad to see that your doing well, are you going to move across to maintenance?

yep same here.. shredded lettuce seems to have replaced most rice/spuds.
lol at the game... name that smell?
you know what i think to leathers.. but i really MUST get a new pair of thermals.. my XL have been taken in twice! but still baggy on places which isnt good for keeping the cold wind out as they are supposed to be "skin tight".
was on the bike for the next 2-3 days after the freeze/overheating van day! was brilliant to be back on the bike.
been trying to work out how many calories i need to maintain (BMR).. seems a bit up/down depending which chart you look at! some say 1,200 to 1,500.... i am already doing 1,000-1,200 a day

Well I'm gonna get weighed and get shakes for the new year tomorrow...

I've not eaten badly, but know I've put on a few pounds since I started refeed I'm guessing approx 5lbs

I'm still not eating potatoes or White bread, and trying to stick to low gi diet, but had a few slip ups over Xmas, Christmas cake, mince pie or 4 oh and a few chocs here and there...

Any way, both myself and OH are doing tfr from 2nd Jan not setting any hard targets but to reach my ideal weight I have 2 1/2 stone to go, I'm just saying 1stone at first, I know how hard the first week is lol, I'm not looking forward to it

I have my ketostix that my doctor gave me as a gift when I was last on LT, so I'm ready.. Infact.. Believe it or not.... I can't wait to get back on TFR

Well I went to weigh in....

And my chemist lady was wonderfull...

I have put 4lbs on since I reached my 14 stone goal...

I'm not overly worried, to be honest... But I will from now on I will be on the normal forum, but I will check back here from time to time incase

Roll on Jan 2nd and 100% tfr I can't wait

Amanda, that's brilliant!

Good luck starting over again tomorrow x

Thanks Sandra

Good to see your doing so well after your op Hun, keep it up xx

Happy new year x

Happy New Year to you too Amanda, good luck with the re-start.....I'm really interested to see how it's going to go for people.....the memory of those first few days is still quite fresh in my:eek: mind

Back