Meet Up Arranged:)

We should arrange a meet up in Spain then you and Sue can come-and we get a holiday in the sun ;) x

Of course, that's a brilliant idea, if we plan in advance we can all go:D

Not sure if I would be able to but I live in St Annes, near Blackpool. Would be nice :D Seeing as there is so much support here aswell!

Maybe that could be something for after we've all met the first time! We all might hate each other ;) x

Yes, I don't think Sue will mind if we invite ourselves over, and if we all hate each other (which we won't) I'll just re-join MM under a different name, then invite myself to Sue's!!!!

Okie dokies so it's not going to possible for all of us to meet up easily, so I thought Birmingham on Saturday 2nd March at 12:30.

Please can those who are local recommend anywhere we can meet near to the railway station.

It's already in my diary:D

Then I think we should arrange a meet up near Leeds, when is good for you who live there? I can do 16th or 23rd March.

Okie dokies so it's not going to possible for all of us to meet up easily, so I thought Birmingham on Saturday 2nd March at 12:30.

Please can those who are local recommend anywhere we can meet near to the railway station.

Then I think we should arrange a meet up near Leeds, when is good for you who live there? I can do 16th or 23rd March.

Ok what sort of time are we aiming for so I can book a train ticket etc...?

Ah! Didn't realise you we're planning on it being so soon to be honest! I can't make it that weekend-already got my work rota til mid March! Hope you have a good time x

leeds meet up sounds fab lunch maybe? nandos for a 6.5 syn lunch or a food optimising trip to spoons lol

Thanks, can't do birmingham but can do leeds :) looking forward to it .Just looked at the train times and prices alk ok.

Last edited:
Ah! Didn't realise you we're planning on it being so soon to be honest! I can't make it that weekend-already got my work rota til mid March! Hope you have a good time x

Ahhhhhhhhh no, that's no good, so when could you do it. I can't do 9th March & go on hols end March.

leeds meet up sounds fab lunch maybe? nandos for a 6.5 syn lunch or a food optimising trip to spoons lol
Thanks, can't do birmingham but can do leeds :) looking forward to it .Just looked at the train times and prices alk ok.
leeds is good for me too:)

What date for Leeds then?

Back