Meet Up Arranged:)

Sounds good will have to dbl check with hubby as hes just changing Jobs right now but i will provisionally say yes xx

Dear God is such a thing possible? X

Ha honestly it was amazing. We went to Alton Towers two days running, got a row boat on a lake somewhere (I remember getting soaked!) and i think we went on a cable car somewhere? We stayed in a place called the international hotel and our waiter was terrifying.

Ok so that doesn't sound exciting but my family and friends we went with still say best holiday in UK ever. I'm seeing the people we went with tomorrow and I know that holiday will be the first thing that comes up!

Hi Michelle - if theres a Leeds one I would love to do that one ive asked MrsW too im waiting for her to get back to me :D x

I think it would be fantastic to meet so many of you - I have a mental image of Michelle standing at the train station with a board saying The Minis Club meet here lol were like a little family :D you cant pick your family but your all great virtual friends to me

What a great idea!!! OH says Birmingham is closer but if I go to the Leeds one he can drive me there and visit friends at the same time nearby lol xx

Texty_F said:
I think it would be fantastic to meet so many of you - I have a mental image of Michelle standing at the train station with a board saying The Minis Club meet here lol were like a little family :D

Hahaha love it!!!

Back