Megna92,LauraLooLa,Emms31and Kaceyboo's support diary!

DAY ONE ON MONDAY AGAIN.

LET'S DO THIS.

I've been away, sorry girlsssss. Life's been hectic and dieting has not been on my mind. Was trying to focus my efforts on accepting my body but I can't. I've got to a point where I don't feel comfortable. If I lost a stone I'd be fine again. So that is my aim for now.

I've been blogging, so check out that if you want to keep up with me you two! I've missed you :(

www.theclosetofmeganfaye.blogspot.co.uk

Hello beautiful! Stop friggin' leaving me, I don't give 2 hoots if you're dieting or not, I miss chatting! I'm currently reading your blog, you are gorgeous, I love all of your outfits so far. Off to read more...don't disappear again! X

Blog is fabulous, you look gorg hun :)

Nice to see you back... Agree with Laura LOL I still hang around when not dieting, love the chit chat :))

Ha! Well I've well & truly been told :') will hang around for good then! Glad you like the blog x x x

I so appreciate you sharing the link with us.
Now, there are important things we need to discuss...
1. You really do gave great eyebrows!
2. Where's your pink lippy from?
3. Hair stripping...do you reckon I'll end up bald if I do it myself?
4. Similar theme, I loved the ginge!
5. Erm, can't remember...
X

I so appreciate you sharing the link with us.
Now, there are important things we need to discuss...
1. You really do gave great eyebrows!
2. Where's your pink lippy from?
3. Hair stripping...do you reckon I'll end up bald if I do it myself?
4. Similar theme, I loved the ginge!
5. Erm, can't remember...
X

1) thanks!
2) Revlon kissable balm stain, dunno which colour but they're amazing
3) wouldn't recommend bleaching. My hairs been awful since
4) thanks!
5) cool...

;)

So s&s tomorrow? How you feeling about it? How's everything else? X

So s&s tomorrow? How you feeling about it? How's everything else? X

Not sure. I like to think I'll start tomorrow but I've got to drive to Ripon & back tomorrow :/ and I've got a couple of things planned social-wise. Might wait til next week. X

It might be for the best, no point making it harder than it has to be. Start whenever you feel ready. I've just spent the past 45 mind trying to do a beehive, it won't piggin' stay up...stressed! X x

Hahaaa how come? I'm getting my extensions back in on Friday. Can't wait!

How have you been lovely? Xx

I've never had extensions, or my nails done, or a spray tan, I sometimes wonder if I'm really a girl?! Pics when they're done please?
I have an outfit planned for a night out in a couple of weeks, aztec print pencil skirt, sheer lace blouse tucked in and it is screaming for a beehive and red lippy but my hair just won't stay up. It's too thick. Think I need bigger grips. I will not be beaten!
All's good with me thanks. Did you hear more about the gall stone stuff? X

Meeeeegggggg! Are you around? I need your sartorial skills! X

Hiya, how's you? I'm fine ta :) X

Im good chick, had the flu, then chest infection the sickness bug then kids all got it but alls good now. X

Oh no that sounds rubbish. Did someone come and paint a big cross on your front door?! Glad you're better though.
Meg was back but I think she's gone again :( X

I gave her a telling off too about disappearing, she obviously doesn't respect my authority :D

Back