Melissa's Diary -Vauxhall dealer trashed our car & 13lb to go, yippee

Hey Melissa

good luck with ur house move... i really hate moving house.. I'll be having to go through it in Feb sometime :(

Well done on the 7lbs loss over xmas and new year, thats really good... Just think next xmas - u can eat and u'll be super thin... definately worth it isn't it :)

OMG - I have had a few days off the site while moving house and I feel like I have been away forever - everyone's diaries are bursting full of posts. So much catching up to do !:eek:

Thanks everyone for the congrats on my Xmas weight loss. I am so glad I didn't eat. Everyone in my LL group did eat and they still aren't back on track now. Coz they have tasted food they can't stop nibbling. I totally understand that which is why I did my best to resist.

The move out of the house was fairly stressful with one thing and another and I just know that in normal life before LL I would have been straight around the shops and come back with a carrier bag full of chocolate and crisps and munched my way through the bloomin lot. How I have done all this on 4 food packs I just don't know but I am fairly knackered :(

I had a weigh in at LL on Tuesday and had lost 3 pounds which was a bit dissappointing after all the packing and shifting but I did get weighed in jeans and normally I wear quite light clothes so maybe it was more ? Wishful thinking I know !:p

Am now living temporarily with relatives until we buy again so trying to wind down and get a bit of rest. Unfortunately the shops are much better here than Winchester and I just want to keep going out to the shops !

you were very clever ss ...medal in the post ....xx

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I lost another 4 pound at weigh in last night and reached a

5 stone loss !!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D
I was really pleased especially as 2 others in the group reached the same point and it was such a great morale boost for us all. I can't believe I have stuck to a diet and lost this much weight !:eek:

Oh, and I have just realised this morning that I am only obese now, not that far off overweight. Weird to be proud of that but hey, it's an achievement for me :)

I was really pleased especially as 2 others in the group reached the same point and it was such a great morale boost for us all. I can't believe I have stuck to a diet and lost this much weight !:eek:

Oh, and I have just realised this morning that I am only obese now, not that far off overweight. Weird to be proud of that but hey, it's an achievement for me :)

Thats fan-bloody-tastic Melissa, well done!!! I think that it's about time that you got yourself a ticker, so that you can start plotting the remaining weight as it keeps coming off. You are doing brilliantly, I'm really pleased for you. :D :D :D

Thanks for the kind advice about not getting stressy, I know that you are right, I only wish it was that simple.

you re such a loser !!!!!!

Go girl!!!! That is bloody fantastic news!!!! Well done.. and brilliant about being just obese now, i know how happy u feel when u go down a stage !!! :D :D :D

Just to add that's 5 stone in 17 weeks to answer the query !

Flipping heck!

WELL DONE Melissa! I'm really happy for you!

:eek: FIVE :eek: STONES:eek:

5 STONE!!!

Congratulations Melissa on your 5 stone weight loss!!!

Also on being obese:) you will fly through obese into overweight!!!

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone, have been away for a few days and it has brightened to me up no end to read all your lovely comments tonight. :) :) :)

Life is changing at a rapid pace too. We are moving to Cornwall ! Back to Cornwall for me as its where I lived before moving to Hampshire 3 years ago. Had to give my notice in at work which was upsetting as I love my job and the people there. Have spent a few days crying and wondering if I am doing the right thing even though I know I am ! :( I think I was just getting upset about leaving my job. Have to work a 3 month notice period though so I am not going anywhere just yet
smiley-smile.gif

There is no Lighter Life in Cornwall - have investigated, so will be swapping to Cambridge diet. Have found a lovely CD who is being really supportive of me already and I haven't moved yet !:D

So big change which musn't interfere with my weight loss goals :eek: :)

Hi Melissa,

It is hard leaving somewhere you were happy.

Moving home is stressful regardless, so be sure to take it easy.

I have been to Cornwall just twice and it is somewhere I truly would love to go back to for a holiday....would have to be off my diet as the food is so delicious:)

Love Mini xxx

Good luck with ur house move Melissa - I move down to Northants on Feb 2nd.. already getting stressed - but thats coz i hate packing!! DO a bit and then get bored and find something else to do!!!

I'm commented on ur swap to CD on my thread - I hope the switch goes well for u, I love CD, much more choice, tastier and of course cheaper! Hope u stay on track - i'm sure u will as u have done so well so far, all the upheaval at the moment doesn't help, but i'm totally confident that u will get through it okay :D

kx

Hi Melissa,

Oh bless you, you'll be fine swapping to CD, I'm sure. Hope that you are getting over the blow now. Look at what you've achieved on your dieting journey that will show you how strong you are and that you can get over this feeling.

BTW I absolutely believe that Cornwall and Devon are the two most beautiful counties in the country and so you will love it, once you re-adjust.

Will you be near the sea?

Thanks all. Yes food in Cornwall - such a pasty culture ! Loads of pasty shops instead of sandwich bars....and so yummy, cheese and onion, vegetables, even banana and chocolate ! (I am veggie so not so interested in dead-animal ones !:p )

Anyway, another 3 pound off last night, not startling but ok :)

What was fab was deciding that I needed a new denim skirt and finding one I liked in Dorothy Perkins in a Size 16 !
Ok so it is a little snug but no way would it have been worth having an 18. (I have a size 30 one that I can safely ebay now I think !;) )

OMG - me in a size 16 skirt ! Never never in my adult life !:D :cool:

Back