Mel's Last Stop - Dukan Diet

You are very lucky to have people around you following the plan, it will help I'm sure. Especially if you are struggling there will be support close by. Well done on your loss so far it's fab ! X

Thanks P, Sid, Jo & Couteaux. I hope you are all doing well :)

I shared my Dukan cinnamon muffin's with my colleagues today and they went down a treat with everyone :D. My crazy friend I mentioned yesterday did not even last one day - she ate veg last night. I told her not to beat herself up but just to do what she finds comfortable.

I saw One of my colleagues from another office today and she looked great. She completed dukan last year and lost 24lbs in just over 2 months. She's on conso and happily maintaining. Her tummy is so flat I'm proper jel!!

Day 4 - ATTACK (4 of 5)

Weight 198.6 ~ 6.8lbs lost :D :D

FOOD
Oatbran porridge with skim milk & sweetener
4x seafood sticks
Chicken drumstick
Grilled tilapia
Oatbran muffin (oops I couldn't resist)
Beef steak
Chicken drumstick
Beef brisola
Greek yoghurt

Water - At least 2 ltrs

Mood - Sombre

Exercise - 20 min stroll

I feel like I've eaten too much today, although now I look at it it doesn't appear excessive. Maybe it's the extra oatbran that I ate. Hopefully this will not impact negatively on the scales tomorrow. I've also not drank as much as I usually do :sigh:

I was a bit sombre today.

Attended our first meeting with our new senior manager. Lots of promises for improvement but I've heard it all before. I'm trying to keep an open mind.

Also a couple of friends are going through relationship problems :-(. I guess I'm quite lucky in that regard. The OH and I have our issues but we always work them out and love and respect one another deeply.

I'm 0.2lbs away from my 7lb target loss for attack, so here's hoping for a good day tomorrow and further loss on Friday ;-)

198.4 - 0.2lbs from yesterday- 7lb loss & target met

I knew I wouldn't see a great loss. Too much oat bran and not enough water and exercise. Today I'm going to be 101% and see what I can lose for my last day of attack.

I was just talking to a fellow dunkener at work and I've realised that I've not done a No2 since Sunday :O. She's given me some wheat bran so hopefully that will get things moving :)

wow!! well done!! it's so motivational to see people doing well on this diet !!!

Day 5 - ATTACK (5 of 5) Last day ;-)

Weight 198.4~ 7lbs lost & target met :D

FOOD
Oat bran porridge with skimmed milk
Lean ham
Qtr roast chicken
Muller light toffee yoghurt
Salmon

Water - 2ltr

Mood - Driven

Exercise - 25 min walk

My last day so trying to be 101%. I've got a real craving for fruit though :-(

Last edited:
Mel xxx 7lb well done that's fantastic xxx

Fab loss hun, bring on the veggies :) x

Thanks Jo but unfortunately it looks like another PP day as I've had no veg yet, bought a salad but didn't fancy it :-(. I'll see how I feel later.

CRUISE

Day 1 - PV

Weight 197.6 ~ 7.8lbs lost (target exceeded) :D 37.8lbs left to do on Conso (19 wks so say 31 May??)

FOOD
Cinnamon muffin x 2
Chicken thigh
Fish sticks
Qtr chicken
Muller yoghurt vanilla
Sirloin steak, mushrooms & tomato
Pepsi max
Beef jerky
Muller Greek yoghurt

Water - 2ltr

Mood - Restless

Exercise - 20 min walk

Last edited:
I think you are doing brilliantly, its goodto see other peoples success, its a great motivator! Congratulations. Lets keep going!

Can I just ask a question about yogurts? Notice you are having muller vanilla and toffee yogurts.....Im on cruise...can I eat these? Not so keen on plain yogurt or taste of sweetener, but TOFFEE?! Ooh yes please (fingers crossed).

I think you are doing brilliantly, its goodto see other peoples success, its a great motivator! Congratulations. Lets keep going!

Can I just ask a question about yogurts? Notice you are having muller vanilla and toffee yogurts.....Im on cruise...can I eat these? Not so keen on plain yogurt or taste of sweetener, but TOFFEE?! Ooh yes please (fingers crossed).

Thanks Vampyra - re yoghurts it's my understanding that you can have the ones that don't contain fruit, as these have extra carbs. So I've been sticking to the toffee, vanilla & coconut.

How are you getting on?

I've always ate the muller toffee and vanila ones and they are on offer at tesco atm. but there are a lot say not to. I gave it a go and always said if it staled me I would stop eating them but I was ok xxx

Can't wait to see my first weeks loss. The most I've lost on a VCLD in a week is 10lbs and I was eating next to nothing lol. I'm so pleased to be losing whilst still eating food I enjoy. Subsequent weeks on VLCD have been an average of 3lbs a week so if I can do 2lbs a week on Dukan eating yummy food that will be a result :D

Can't wait to see my first weeks loss. The most I've lost on a VCLD in a week is 10lbs and I was eating next to nothing lol. I'm so pleased to be losing whilst still eating food I enjoy. Subsequent weeks on VLCD have been an average of 3lbs a week so if I can do 2lbs a week on Dukan eating yummy food that will be a result :D

When do you weigh-in Mel?

P x

Back