Day 21 - Just keeping a record now, can't say I'm Dukaning

FOOD
Ham, steak burger, Quorn sausage with brown rice
Pineapple slices
Honey & toffee nuts with chocolate honeycomb

Water - 1.5ltrs

Mood - Chilled

Exercise - 20min walk

Hello CPL, sorry I've more or less abandoned Dukan :-(. I think it would be great for when I'm nearing target but for now I've gone back to Slim n Save.

I hope you are still getting on well :)

I've been doing slimming world, but think ill be back to dukan at some point, I did lipotrim a few years back but the rapid weight loss resulted in me getting gallstones so even though it was fab for the losses I was quite ill so vlcd are not an option for me now, hope slim and save works for you x

Thanks CPL. I hope it works for me too. The last time I had to stop because it made me really ill but not as bad as gallstones (thank God). I'm going to be doing it for a much shorter time this time., so I'm hoping I'll be alright. I just need a little boost as right now the bulk is really getting me down :-(.

I've heard great things about SW, you should be fine. At least you can eat yummy food :) do you go to the classes or just do it yourself at home? I've tried it before but never hit more than a few weeks. I might consider it again :D

Ive been going to classes for about 6 weeks but not very successful, the consultant is so patient with me, Some of the dukan recipes translate across in to SW which is handy. Im ging to keep on at it for a while if i can get some kind of loss id be happy, just aint happening at the moment, maybe its a period of adjustment going from no carb to loads of carbs, i just dont know! but well see how it goes x

Back