Mel's Last Stop - Dukan Diet

I don't generally drink Pepsi max but I'm finding that I'm drinking quite a bit lately. I'm missing the sweetness of fruit and junk food so I think I'm compensating with Pepsi max. Argh muffins are nice but they are sooo not like the regular muffins I bake :-(

I don't generally drink Pepsi max but I'm finding that I'm drinking quite a bit lately. I'm missing the sweetness of fruit and junk food so I think I'm compensating with Pepsi max. Argh muffins are nice but they are sooo not like the regular muffins I bake :-(

No they're not a bit like regular muffins, but you do get used to them and they are dramatically improved with the addition of the lemon curd from the recipe thread. x

CRUISE

Day 10 - PP

FOOD
2 x Almond muffin
Jerk tilapia, goat and chicken and fried plantain
Ham
Vlf laughing cow triangle

Water - 2ltr

Mood - indulgent

Exercise - none :blush:

It's freezing outside. Me and my loved one are snuggling up cozy at home. I've strayed from the plan but not in a major way. I think the now and being cocooned does that to a person. Tomorrow is a new day :)

CRUISE

Day 11 - PP

FOOD
3 slices ham
2x Almond muffin
Tilapia & jerk chicken
2x mini fish sticks
Muller toffee yoghurt
Tilapia
Sf jelly and 3tbs toffee muller

Water - 2ltr+

Mood - Pressured

Exercise - 45mins treadmill walk

Last edited:
Just caught up on your diary. Fab first loss !!! Well done x

Hey, how are you getting on? Hope all on x

All 'ok' I meant! Tsk, this phone!!! Lol ;)

Just caught up on your diary. Fab first loss !!! Well done x

Thanks. I'm well chuffed :D I am however feeling a bit nervous about this Fridays WI as I was a bit naughty yesterday and I've got a meal out on Friday. Maybe I should WI on Thursday this week :confused: what do you think?

Hey, how are you getting on? Hope all on x

All 'ok' I meant! Tsk, this phone!!! Lol ;)

A bit better today thanks. I've managed to complete a PP day and walk on my treadmill for 45mins today :). I'm praying for another good loss this week. 2.5lbs would be great to make a stone lost, but I very much doubt it!!

CRUISE

Day 12 - PV

FOOD
Ham & roast beef slices with tomato
Fish sticks x 4
2x carrot muffin (yum :))
Roast chicken qtr with roast veg
Muller Greek yoghurt
Roast turkey with steamed broccoli & rest of roast veg
Sf jelly & 2x tbs muller toffee yoghurt

Water - 2ltr+

Mood - occupied

Exercise - 20min walk

PP day tomorrow, then I'm gonna weigh Thursday am before my Indian meal in the evening :). Back to normal next week for my regular Friday am WI.

Good luck tomorrow!! Look forward to seeing how you have done :) enjoy your meal!

CRUISE

Day 13 - PP

FOOD
WW bacon, ham & roast beef slices
2x carrot muffin (I know but it's only 1tsp of veg)
Qtr roast chicken
3x fish sticks
Vlf lc triangle
Roast turkey
Sf jelly & 2 tbs muller vanilla yoghurt

Water - 2ltr+

Mood - Pensive

Exercise - 20min Kettlebells

Last edited:
Good luck xxx

CRUISE

Day 14 - PV

Weight - 194.4

Week 1 Cruise Loss - +0.4 :-(
Loss to date - 11.0lbs

FOOD
WW bacon with tomatoe
2x carrot muffin
Qtr roast chicken
Muller Greek yoghurt
Indian Meal - salmon tikka and salad. Mixed grill (prawn, chicken & lamb) with veg & okra. Mouthful of garlic naan, chicken tikka masala & chicken bhuna.

Water - 1.5lts

Mood - Impatient

Exercise - 20 min walk

Last edited:
I AM SOOO NOT HAPPY :-( :-( :-(

Bloody scales. I've had an overall gain this week of 0.4 lbs :-(

I know, I know it's a paltry amount but its a GAIN!!

I've been so good it's not fair. I know I went a bit off plan Sunday by eating plantain and grilled mutton but, I mean, that's minor compared to a week of strict adherence.

As you know I weigh every day but don't record it on here. The week went like this:

Fri - 194.0 - PP
Sat - 194.4 - PV
Mon - 196.2 - PP
Tues - 195.4 - PV
Wed - 195.4 - PP
Today - 194.4

Maybe it's my body trying to catch up with the big losses I had for the first 2 weeks :confused:

I have lost 11lbs since 6 Jan (17 days), so I should be pleased.

OK I feel better now. I'm going to have a good time tonight having my Indian meal with mates I haven't seen in months. I won't go crazy but I may not eat strictly Dukan.

Tomorrow is a new day. Goal for next week Friday 3lb loss to make a total of 1 stones off. My birthday next Saturday and weekend away with the OH, but I will be careful and Dukan conscious :D

Jut got back from my meal. I feel stuffed. I made good choices, so I'm pleased with myself. Just need to see what the damage is tomorrow :)

195.6 today so 1.2lbs up from yesterday. Not too bad considering the yummy meal I had last night ;-). I'm going to try PP for the next 2 days to make up for it.

Back