ProPoints Michelle's food diary

Easy to let it slide on the weekends :0) bet the pub meal was yum! Yup nother day tomorrow,workout at the gym will lift you up I'm sure :0)

It was lovely, yep sometimes I find the wkends can b a very slippery slope, but I usually get it all under the control on mon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's good that you get back into it by Monday,plus you've done so brilliantly anyhow! I think having today as my wi day keeps me in check over the weekends lol

That's a good idea weighing in on Monday, shame there isn't a convenient meeting near me on Monday's, let us know how u got on xx

I'm doing it at home as live out in the sticks so its hard to do meetings but when I did WW couple of years ago(lived elsewhere) I did them and they helped a lot.My support now is OH,friends and this site :0) I lost 1.5lbs this morning so lost my 1st stone and am now in the 12s so I'm happy :0)

It's great that u can do it on ur own I need the ownership so to speak by going to meetings,

And wow well done on ur 1st stone that's brill x

I know what you mean about the meetings,they are often a lifeline,thanks about my weight loss,just done my Davina DVD,hard work but hopefully worth it lol.I hope you've had a good day.

Today has been a better day thank god for the routine of the wk eh! Just back from 1hr & a half in the gym phew finally back with the exercise after a wk off.

Today's food was 1 egg 2 slices ww bread 4pp

Lunch subway turkey & salad 7pp, strawberries & an apple 0pp

Tea spaghetti Bol pointed it at 15pp once everything was weighed, was yummy & really filling

Here to follow if you don't mind :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Here to follow if you don't mind :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

No probs at all,

just getting ready for the gym now, Doing filling & healthy today mostly because I haven't been shopping and have tuna wholemeal pasta eggs & ww bread so that's brekkie & lunch sorted then I'll go food shopping after lunch :)

Well I have dug out & dusted off my 30 day shred haven't done it in months, any completed day 1 on top of gym session, went gym after lunch & did DVD after eastenders phew I forgot how hard it was, but nonetheless I will solider on

Owwwww is all I can say this morning lol every muscle in my body hurts but no pain no gain eh!

Another filling & healthy day will update later

Yea that's what they say!! Its good you know you've worked all those muscles but a shame to be aching aswell,have a good day :0)

Haven't had breakfast this morning got distracted with laptop lol any way seeing as it's almost lunchtime I'm going to have eggy bread with bacon medallions & mushrooms & beans as I'm doing another f&h day

Prob have chicken curry for tea made with chicken breast, homepride curry 2pp (1/4 jar) brown rice & veg

Snacks will be fruit & 0pp jelly

Off to get lunch ready & then do day 3 of torture DVD I mean 30 day shred lol

Wi this evening sts not too disappointed as I fully expect losses to slow down as I build up muscle so am ok with it as I am still losing inches :-D

Back