Millie's food diary

The scones look lovely :) do consultants really advise not to work out?? I love my gym classes and thought they'd help with weight loss

The scones look lovely :) do consultants really advise not to work out?? I love my gym classes and thought they'd help with weight loss

Not my consultant! She encourages us to work out. But my friend at works consultant told her the muscle game will affect her weightloss! But this week they told her after a couple of weeks it will be okay to work out as her body will get used to it, so the weight loss would begin again. Weird.

Yep joining group on wed. I've don't it before but it was years ago, I've started a diary today hoping it will help keep me on track! How are you finding it?

Yep joining group on wed. I've don't it before but it was years ago, I've started a diary today hoping it will help keep me on track! How are you finding it?

Im finding it really good! Was stuffed the entire time last week and when I was feeling hungry I just got some fruit or had a muller light yogurt (if I was craving sugar). Hoping I have a good stream of losses then I could lose a Stone by my christmas weigh in :)

Today's eats; GREEN

B - 1 slice of wholemeal toast (HEXA1) + butter (2syns) + banana.
L - Homemade lentil soup + Muller Light Yog + banana.
D - 2 qourn sausages (3syns) + potatoes + sweet corn + peas + muller light yog!

Syns - 6

Saturdays eats;

B - Hmmm is saturday and I kinda slept through this one ;)
L - Beans + Bacon (no fat) + 2 Quorn Sausages (3 Syns)
D - Jacket Potato with reduced fat cheese (HEXA) + Peas + Corn on the cob
Snacks - 2 Muller Light yogurts + 2 Slimming world bars (HEXB)
Syns - Quorn Sausages (3 Syns) + Magic Stars 12g (3.5 syns) = 6.5 Syns
Liquid - Water + Pepsi Max + Diet Coke

Body Magic - Went on home workout bike for 20 Minutes

Which quorn sausages are 1.5syns each?

Eats for Sunday 16/11/2014

B - again I lay in for this one...oops.
L - home made Mediterranean soup + 1 slice of whole meal bread (HEXB)
D - stuffed jacket potato skins + cheese (HEXA) + bacon + peas + corn on the cob

Snacks - orange + banana + mullerlight yog x 2

Syns - butter (2 syns) + magic stars 12g (3.5 syns) = 5.5 syns

Back