Millie's food diary

I'm weighing in tomorrow after my first week - nerves haha! I've resisted the scales all week! How are you finding the plan?

I'm weighing in tomorrow after my first week - nerves haha! I've resisted the scales all week! How are you finding the plan?

Ohhhh good luck!! You weighing in at home? Let me know how you get on. I find it hard not to pop on the scales and weigh myself too, but I've resisted.

Yeah finding it really good. Easy to follow and feel quite full all the time :) how you finding it?

Yeah weighing in at home! Wasn't brave enough to go to group lol!

Sounds like your doing well! Yeah I like the plan and have lost weight with it before so I'm hoping it works again! It's good that you can eat plenty x

Yeah weighing in at home! Wasn't brave enough to go to group lol! Sounds like your doing well! Yeah I like the plan and have lost weight with it before so I'm hoping it works again! It's good that you can eat plenty x

Oooo I wouldn't have the motivation without my group! So go you :D I will keep everything crossed for you tonight that you get a loss :)

Eats for 17/11/2014

B - 1 slice of wholemeal bread (HEXB) + Butter (2 Syns) + orange
L - Tuna Pasta + 2 spoonfulls of extra light mayo (2 syns) + Muller Light toffee yog + banana
D - 2 fried eggs (frylight) + bacon (no fat) + baked beans

Snacks - Muller light yog + fruit
Syns - Butter (2) + Mayo (2) + Magic Stars 12g (3.5) = 7.5 Syns

Hope you all have a nice day :D

I made the sweet scones yesterday for my 'afters' at lunch, I used half the mixture & made 4 small scones with it, I've eaten mine with blackberries & it's ok it's not as bad as I thought it would be!!

I made the sweet scones yesterday for my 'afters' at lunch, I used half the mixture & made 4 small scones with it, I've eaten mine with blackberries & it's ok it's not as bad as I thought it would be!!

I am glad you tried them! I have been sitting trying to figure out a way to make them savoury but not incurr any syns...will let you know if I succeed haha.

Honey_Bee they are good if you have a sweet tooth :)

I have a very sweet tooth ha. I'm getting through the last of my chocolate at him before I join the class on Wednesday! My bf loves chocolate too so that might be a problem!

I have a very sweet tooth ha. I'm getting through the last of my chocolate at him before I join the class on Wednesday! My bf loves chocolate too so that might be a problem!

I love chocolate too! I didn't miss it too much last week. But have been feeling it more this week, so seperated a bag of magic stars into 3.5 syn pots haha. So been munching on those for the last wee while!

Todays foods 18/11/2014

B - muller light orange yog + orange + tea (HEXA milk)
L - Tuna + extra light mayo (1 Syn) + bread - 2 small wholemeal slices (HEXB) + Banana

D - I need some help here today!! No idea what to have? Any ideas??

Snack - blueberries + blackberries + muller light yog

Syns - Extra light mayo (1 Syn) = 1 Syn :O whaaaa? lowest syn day ever...

Back