Milton's 2nd Diary

1lb on this morning as a result of some bits I definitely shouldn't have eaten for tea last night.

On the 1st of my 3 PP days today. Going to make Trudy's mince flan later.

PP menu:

B: oatbran porridge
L: slice of ham & tinned mackeral
S: bowl of yog, 1tbs wheatbran & jelly crystals

I'm really hungry today - an after effect of a few carbs last night - so I'm snacking.... but protein/dairy only!!

S: slice of ham
D: chilli mince

I really am rubbish at this food planning malarkey - didn't do Trudy's mince flan after all - it became chilli mince but I did prep some yogurt-coated curried chicken ready for cooking tomorrow.

Last edited:
JUMP On! with both feet, just one day at a time, go on,,youve done so well, u can do it, we are all on the dukan bus and there is a spare seat just for u. hahaha how bloody cheesey does that sound now I read it,!!! sorry what I want to say is some encouragement, you ahve made a fab start with ur weightloss and you have all the tools, take one day at a time, before u know it a week and another weightloss to report will be yours,keep focused, plan and organise ur meals and keep posting cos the support on here is like no other, good luck ;-)

Keep going Milton, you deserve to achieve your goal and I think this eating plan is the best way to get there. As much as you like of what you like, so long as it is on the allowed list... What could be better?

:D Came to steal this one too!!
x

Back