missemma's 10 stone journey

Another week on track with the calorie counting. Lost another 3lbs so 12lbs in 2 weeks, can't argue with that :) Hope everyone is keeping well. After a few weeks of this will get back on the SW wagon but for now this is really helping me to reign in my portion sizes so going to carry on with it!

Awesome result chick!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another 3lbs of this week. Feeling good about that seeing as last Saturday I had a curry evening and many cocktails plus a large slice of cheesecake. Yum. Gotta to show calorie counting really works for me :)

1st 1lb off in 3 weeks. Goodtimes.

wow you are doing brilliantly :D Have subscribed :) x

Wow, it's been ages since I posted on here. Obviously I fell off the wagon big time and it made me sad reading back seeing how much I had lost knowing I have put it all back on (plus extra). It actually also made me extremely determined to do it again.
I am fed up of being overweight, tired, lethargic, not wanting to go out because I have nothing to wear, worried what people will think of me. So I'm back and ready to lose that weight again.
I did join a SW class however, it wasn't for me. I lost 2.5 stone whilst going but the consultant didn't show up sometimes and I found the classes kinda strange, not what I expected at all. I won't be going back and instead am going to do it myself.
Gonna get out of bed and weigh myself in a minute so will be back to update my stats when I've done all of that.

Let's do this.....

Back