missemma's 10 stone journey

Really back into the swing of things, there was a leaving party at lunch time today full of nice food (buffet type) & I stuck to my salad. Really pleased with myself as there was so many quiches and noodles, my favourites. There was also a massssive chocolate cake too but I didn't even have a sniff. Go me :)

I had an EE day today which looked like:

B: overnight oats ( b) with mango.

L: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper and tuna. Dressing (0.5). Pineapple.

T: the girl I work with is pregnant and she went to the canteen and came back with the nicest looking burger and chips (soo greasy) so I told her that I was going to recreate it but SW friendly so I had:
1400798582111.jpg

That is EL beef mince mixed with herbs and garlic made into burgers topped with 57g light mozzerella (a). Sweet potato wedges & salad. (1) for dressing.

Snacks were 2 clementines.

All in all a very good food day if you ask me :D
Really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things and cooking myself lovely meals.
Come on 15's I'm having you this week :D

Such a great feeling being back on it - you definitely forget. It's so lovely hearing you're back in the I've hun. You're gonna get a great result on the scales tomorrow I'm sure xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Such a great feeling being back on it - you definitely forget. It's so lovely hearing you're back in the I've hun. You're gonna get a great result on the scales tomorrow I'm sure xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed for a good loss :) 5 days of being really good better pay off xx

Yay Friday and a 3 day weekend, love it.
Food today has been really good I've actually had no dinner as I went for baby cuddles after work and even though there was cake offered and I was hungry I resisted, woo.

B: yoghurt and fruit.

L: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper and chicken. Dressing (1). Skinny latte (a)

T: mango.

Just writing that down I realised I didn't have any B choice today, doh. I should have taken an alpen light with me in the car.

Baby cuddles were amazing
1400882422736.jpg
And I'm soooo broody right now haha!

So yes as my last post I lost 11lbs yesterday, I am so over the moon with that.
weighed in at 15.3 1/2. Whoop whoop.

Yesterday's food was not really on plan in the evening as we went out for a family meal.

B: bread (b), 2 eggs, pastrami, tomatoes & philly light (1/4 of a)

L: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, ham, cottage cheese.

T: harvester: 2 bowls salad, steak, jacket spud, 2 portions butter, peas, 2 pints beer, 1 strawberry pimms & a mcflurry. Eek. Woke up feeling super full this morning and no ideas of syns tbh. Salad was mainly the usual tomato etc but there were some onion bits thrown in, quite a few hehe.

Today has been good though and I will continue to be good despite my mum trying to sabotage haha.

B: 2 weetabix (a&b) with banana.

L: 2 boiled eggs and salad.

T: SW roast. will be chicken :)

Update later as going to the beach now xx

Thanks guys, really pleased with that 11lb loss!

Yesterday was a bit of a right off, started off well with a yoghurt for breakfast but went out for some drinks and had 5 pints on an empty stomach so obviously got rather drunk, oops. Had a sarnie and sausage roll on my way home, I guess in the grand scheme of things that isn't sooooo bad.

Today has been totally on plan though :)

B: banana & yoghurt.

L: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper & chicken. Orange.

T: Chicken, potatoes, sweetcorn & mushrooms. Salad cream (1).

Snacks: Alpen light x2 (B), skinny latte (A).

All in all a good day :D
Quick post as I have so much to do tonight, catch up with you all later xx

Okay plan today is an EE day, got a busy day at work so thought I'd get this jotted down before work.

B: banana, alpen lights (b)

L: cottage cheese, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper.

T: chicken, roast pots & green beans.

Need to work out what my A choice will be :)

So having a red day today, meat meat meat. Always like a red day as I think they speed up my losses maybe.

B: cherries, mango & banana.

L: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper and tuna. Salad cream (1). Yoghurt and blueberries.

T: EL pork casserole. Got some broccoli and cauliflower to go with it and might melt some lowlow (A) over the top of that to make a bit of a cauliflower cheese. Mmmmm!

Snack: alpen light (1/2 B).

Not going to use the second A or B either as I don't think I will need them. Not going to eat extra just for the sake of it.

I'm also going to have a pamper session, do my toe/finger nails, give myself a nice facial and face mask and I'm going to go into Boots and treat myself to some hair pamper bits. Really cannot wait :D

Hiya all :)
Weigh in: 15.2
That's 1.5lbs off this week, pleased with that seeing as I had a bit of a bad bank holiday food session. Worked hard though the remaining 4 days though and pulled in a loss. Aiming for 2lbs this week to get me at 15.0 or even into the 14s which would be lovely.

Not got a lot planned today but the sun is bootiful so trying to plan a nice walk somewhere maybe.

Food is EE today:

B: going to make eggs florentine: bread (b), 2 poached eggs, ham, spinach with lowlow (a) melted overt it and mushrooms.

L: fruit maybe/mugshot something snacky.

T: steak, jacket potato, salad.

Sounds like a rather good food day if you ask me :)

Back