Mission Slim-possible: Blast This Ass!

Right - litre of water down the hatch, porridge pack down and the pack of cheese & onion "crisps" beside me on my desk
to munch on. If I can get 2 litres of water down during work (last bottle about an hour before the hour long plus commute home
to avoid having to go in a bottle en route - perish the thought!!!) then I'll only have two bottles to go at home later.
Gosh these crisps are bone dry aren't they?! Definitely need more water along with them on the plus side!
Preferred the salt & vinegar ones to be honest. Don't think I'd be too bothered getting the crisps again though.
They are a downfall of mine in the "real" world of eating so best to try and break the habit altogether and not
be looking for a substitute!

Miserable wet day in Dublin today...boooo...hope it will pick up for the weekend so I can get out for a walk.

I love your positivity x I usually fail if I get a STS except this time I will carry on, I expect you will have a good loss next week and 15 pounds in 3 weeks is fantastic x:)

[h=2]OMG OMG OMG you guys HAVE to try this!![/h]
Okay so I was dreaming of chocolate brownies...y'know straight from the oven all gooey and sticky and yummy!
Aaaaaannnd I had an idea.......

what if I put my truffa bar in the microwave, gave it a blast and see what happens....

.....so I did....for about 20 seconds on a medium heat....

.......and voila!!

I just had a delectable melty gooey sticky chocolate "brownie" and feel fully satisfied as though it was the real thing!!

Just had to share!

This is how I'll be having the bars from now on.

Enjoy folks!​

[h=2]OMG OMG OMG you guys HAVE to try this!![/h]Okay so I was dreaming of chocolate brownies...y'know straight from the oven all gooey and sticky and yummy! Aaaaaannnd I had an idea....... what if I put my truffa bar in the microwave, gave it a blast and see what happens.... .....so I did....for about 20 seconds on a medium heat.... .......and voila!! I just had a delectable melty gooey sticky chocolate "brownie" and feel fully satisfied as though it was the real thing!! Just had to share! This is how I'll be having the bars from now on. Enjoy folks!
Yaay i go girl for stickin hehe see i tried doin tht bt ended up burnin it b hmm think tht was mre to do with the fact left it in micro for bit longer then needed ro its cz i saw it nt gooey do left it bit longer bt wil try for 20secs lool on one of me four pack days xx w empty ur inboxx lool

I love your positivity x I usually fail if I get a STS except this time I will carry on, I expect you will have a good loss next week and 15 pounds in 3 weeks is fantastic x:)

Aw cheers Katie, yeah 15lbs is nay bad for a 3 week spell so onwards and inwards with us!
We can stick it out! xx

Yaay i go girl for stickin hehe see i tried doin tht bt ended up burnin it b hmm think tht was mre to do with the fact left it in micro for bit longer then needed ro its cz i saw it nt gooey do left it bit longer bt wil try for 20secs lool on one of me four pack days xx w empty ur inboxx lool

Yeah the timing is the tricky part! Good luck next shot!
Oh and I did empty all the old messages. Didn't realise there was a space restriction!!

*EPIC DIET FAIL*

Feel like crying I am so disappointed in myself. Mindless, stupid binge last night....:sigh:
Should have just chucked those flipping biscuits in the bin where they belonged.

On the upside today I am more determined than ever to keep going.....
One day at a time....

Plan today: Brekkie at 10.30 - Oatmeal, Lunch - melty truffa bar heated in microwave.
Dinner - Homemade chicken, broccoli, leek & courgette soup,
Dessert - Sugar-free jelly with strawberry "custard" i.e. shake made thick.

500mls water down and 2.5 litres to go.

Start Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD tonight.

Happy weekend everyone xx

*EPIC DIET FAIL* Feel like crying I am so disappointed in myself. Mindless, stupid binge last night....:sigh: Should have just chucked those flipping biscuits in the bin where they belonged. On the upside today I am more determined than ever to keep going..... One day at a time.... Plan today: Brekkie at 10.30 - Oatmeal, Lunch - melty truffa bar heated in microwave. Dinner - Homemade chicken, broccoli, leek & courgette soup, Dessert - Sugar-free jelly with strawberry "custard" i.e. shake made thick. 500mls water down and 2.5 litres to go. Start Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD tonight. Happy weekend everyone xx

Tis k hun u will do this n ur bk on it wich is yaay pretend it never happpend n continue bbe :) well done on the 30 day shred bt seem to do level 2 lmao so wen attempted t before js used to do the level one twice on sum days haha xx

Tis k hun u will do this n ur bk on it wich is yaay pretend it never happpend n continue bbe :) well done on the 30 day shred bt seem to do level 2 lmao so wen attempted t before js used to do the level one twice on sum days haha xx

Thanks Priya x will take your advice and pretend it never happened!
Doing fine today. Had my oatmeal for brekkie and have had about 1.5 litres of H2O so far.
Just finished melty truffa bar and a coffee, nom nom!
Onwards we march, left right left right...! x
Hope you are doing great today and big congrats on graduating, that's a big milestone hun! x

Glad to know today is going better. Onwards and downwards.

Thank you sweetie xx I am about halfway through your diary so will be subscribing soon. I save the diary
reading for my long commutes to and from work - passes the time very interestingly! xx

Thanks Priya x will take your advice and pretend it never happened! Doing fine today. Had my oatmeal for brekkie and have had about 1.5 litres of H2O so far. Just finished melty truffa bar and a coffee, nom nom! Onwards we march, left right left right...! x Hope you are doing great today and big congrats on graduating, that's a big milestone hun! x

Thnkuu hun lol...and wel done for jumpin rite bk on it yaaay....we will get there in the end :) yaay brapap xx

Wahaay I am back on track anyway after "Biscuitgate" so feeling proud of myself for not giving up.
Taking a leaf from @Clinquant and no more self-critcism and self-hate for minor blips, and they are minor
in the grand scheme of things.
Upped my water intake big-time yesterday from a measly 2 litres to 3.5 or more and the scales
(had a naughty sneak peek this morning) definitely reflected this with a 2lb loss since my disappointing STS
result on Friday.
Soooo I reckon another 2lbs over today through to the coming Friday is not too much to ask of the Scale Monster!

Will knuckle down to it and stay positive anyway.

Have come into work today to try to finish off some stuff that's taking me FOREVER to do (and also to keep me
out of food-mischief at home!).

Had a hot choc shake for brekkie and when I got in to the office a while ago I popped a truffa bar in the microwave
and had a delish melty "brownie" for myself - really filling so that'll do me until bus home time at 6.30.

Have the rest of the chicken & veg soup left over from yesterday's dinner for later and then some sugar-free jelly
with strawberry "Angel Delight" S&S-style! Yum!

Very positive and confident today that I can REALLY DO THIS! Hope everyone else is feeling good too and kicking
this diet's a*s! xx

Last edited:
Oh and, word to the wise, if you have an hour long bus journey ahead of you, do NOT decide to
have two cups of coffee, a S&S hot choc and a 500ml bottle of water!!!!!
An emergency toilet stop was required half a mile out of town at Tesco
(apologies to the 5 people I shoved past on the trolley escalator!).
You live and learn on this diet!

Oh and, word to the wise, if you have an hour long bus journey ahead of you, do NOT decide to
have two cups of coffee, a S&S hot choc and a 500ml bottle of water!!!!!
An emergency toilet stop was required half a mile out of town at Tesco
(apologies to the 5 people I shoved past on the trolley escalator!).
You live and learn on this diet!

Hahaha! I swear I can go to the loo at 4.50pm and then by the time I've got home an hour later I feel like I could wet myself! Had to make a pit stop at Asda on Friday night for a wee! Lol!

ClaireCat said:
Hahaha! I swear I can go to the loo at 4.50pm and then by the time I've got home an hour later I feel like I could wet myself! Had to make a pit stop at Asda on Friday night for a wee! Lol!

What are we like?!! Perhaps one should invest in some adult incontinence pants just in case!!
On my way home now on the bus. Did the loo
thing 5 mins before I left & lo & behold Mr. Bladder is dropping broad hints again!!!
Only another 30 odd miles to go then a 15 min
walk in the frrrrreeezing cold!
I may yet be reported for indecent exposure on
the green I have to cross!!

Clinquant said:

That is genius Clinquant!! Very nearly snorted with laughter on the bus!! Who comes up with these things?! Would be shockin' handy for emergencies that would otherwise involve squatting & risk of bare bum exposure to the elements or indeed unsuspecting passers by!!
Maybe S&S headquarters should consider stocking such essentials! Thanks for giving me such a giggle hun! xxx

Hahahahahaha! Brilliant. I want to buy one!

Back