Mission: Slim-Possible! (Shivie's Diary)

Well done that this brilliant GO YOU :)

On regards to the chewing gum, i always remember my chemistry teacher telling us that when u chew gum your tummy builds up acid as with the chewing your body thinks theirs food going to becoming down, and hence when they are none u end up feeling hungry!

Wow that is Brilliant! Weel done you must be so Happy!:D
Good luck with the diet.

Thanks Biggus Burdus (hilarious user name by the way, love it!!),

And it's moments like this morning's that help me avoid the scales at all costs during the week.
It's such a thrill to see the grand total on weigh-day!
Good luck to you too hun x

Last edited:
Well done that this brilliant GO YOU :)

On regards to the chewing gum, i always remember my chemistry teacher telling us that when u chew gum your tummy builds up acid as with the chewing your body thinks theirs food going to becoming down, and hence when they are none u end up feeling hungry!

Thanks Twiowl! That's an interesting one about the gum...makes sense. Better just stick to the Listerine so or get some of those breath freshener strips on Amazon.
Hope you're doing well sweetie. Are you on week one? How are you finding it?

Wooohhhoooo GO Shivie :0) amazing going honey x

That should carry you over week 2 ;0) nicely x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooohhhoooo GO Shivie :0) amazing going honey x

That should carry you over week 2 ;0) nicely x x x

Thanks Princess Lea!

Isn't it tomorrow for your own first weigh-in? Can't wait to see how far to the right your ticker will be sliding!
Stay strong today girl, despite what mother nature is whispering in your ear!
Operation Dress is in fully active mode!!

Just realised that if I lose an average of 2.7 lbs a week in the next 9 weeks I'll be at goal for my mate's wedding on 2nd June which is my goal date.
Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is highly do-able!
I was thinking of getting the bridemaid dress that I wore last year (before I regained the smelly weight!!) shortened and giving it another go in the limelight. Will hang it somewhere in full view when I get home to keep me motivated.
(See the pics in my profile albums if you want to have a goo at it! Hope it wouldn't be too bridesmaidy for the day!)

Fantastic!! Well done you.

Thanks so much Pam! How have you been doing? You've only a teensy 13lbs to go, that's flippin' brill...you must be getting so excited xx

Top of the morning to y'all!!

I'm on a super buzz after this morning's first weigh-in.....wait for it........

A WHOLE STONE GONE!!!!

I know it was after 8 days but I'm not going to let that minor detail affect my stunned flabbergastedness!!!

To those at Slim & Save...thank you for making this an easy to stick to and delicious plan to follow!

And to all my old & new Minimins gradually-shrinking buddies....thanks for getting me over the first week, which is the killer one. May we storm through to our goals. *raises can of Diet Coke in a toast*

Bloody hell girl!!! You dont do things by halves do ya!!!

You are amazing!!!! Me and thee..... more or less 2 stone to go!!! Lets do this babe!!!

Bloody well done sweetie!!! X

Aww cheers Dee! Had to get up on the scales twice just to be sure!!
Thanks for encouraging me on to get my ar*e in gear and join the S&S club xx
Bring on the bikinis....!!

Shivie that dress was stunning and would look so cute as a 3/4 length dress :0)

X x x

Shivie that dress was stunning and would look so cute as a 3/4 length dress :0)

X x x

Aww thank you so much Lea!
I felt so good inside myself that day, words can't describe it, and I can't wait to feel that way again.
And YOU, my gorgeous bride-to-be, have that amazing feeling to look forward to as YOU swan down the aisle to meet your husband to be!
Let me just say that nothing....NOTHING....beats that feeling of being so happy in your own skin that you could simply BURST!! Wish it was a matter of snapping one's fingers...wouldn't that be nice?! WE'RE GONNA DO THIS BABE xX

Shivie not even mother nature is going to derail me! I refuse to let this beat me....I have a stubborn streak and that is what I'm counting on atm to get me through. Once TOTM has gone it should be pretty plain sailing...it's sweet cravings that get me. X x x

Congratulations on your amazing loss!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!

X

Thanks Lilo! We can rock this diet! Altogether now.....WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK THIS!!

That's amazing well done xxx

Thank you Claire! You're almost halfway I see from your stats! That's just fab hun x

Ooooooooh!! *excited dance* How sad am I right now?! :eek:

My new S&S order just arrived bang on time for the weekend yaaayyyy! Even though they somehow mashed together my home and work addresses, it still only took two days to Ireland...nice!
Thanks AnPost for figuring that out :confused:

So I think a nice bar would be in order for my early afternoon cuppa...got the Truffa ones this time too as I've not tried those.
Got the macaroni to try too, probably have one of those with cauliflour for dinner later.

Hope everyone's doing great so far today xx

Back