Mission: Slim-Possible! (Shivie's Diary)

It's yum, isn't it Claire! Very filling and luxurious. Well you and the hubby won't have to be fighting now over the dwindling bar supply as you'll have stacks of them on hand!

We had a similar first week loss I see, great feeling isn't it?!

Can't wait until next week's weigh-in. If by some magic I'll have lost another 6lbs I'll have cleared two stone brackets in two weeks!!! Hardly possible though! I'd be very happy with just a couple as I'm well on track for June goal thankfully.

Anything planned for weekend while your not-so-little darling is out of the way?! Though I'm sure you miss him lots!

Aww just read your diary, and looked at your bridesmaids pics, lovely, that would be lovely for your friends wedding in June, with a big underskirt thing so it looks 50-s style :) It's brill that you have something specific to focus on. You can do it I'm sure :)

You'll have to let us know what the mac & cheese is like, I dunno what to have tonight.... I might make this just a shake day and have no meals, not sure...

Thanks hun! Never would've thought of adding an underskirt to the dress...you should be studying fashion as well as law!
Having a set goal is the ONLY way for me it seems, did it all last year in the fear of being a fat bridesmaid!!
Reeeeeally hoping that this time around I can bloody well stay at goal when I get there (note there's no "ifs" allowed!)
Yes, looking froward to the macaroni for something completely different. I'll keep you posted next week on how it turns out.
I've no computer at home so love catching up here after the weekends on how you're all doing!
Gosh I spend so long on here these days....better sign off soon and get the clinic ready for Monday's onslaught!

Chat soon sweetie, stay strong...I believe in you x

Aww thanks hun :)

Fashion def isn't my thing, but I do think that 50's style is really glam, worth a try perhaps? I agree on having a goal is good, I'm going to London for the Jubilee weekend, so maybe that could be mine, don't want to be a big fatty traipsing round knackered from being too big, so would be good to at least have made inroads by then. I have a lot to lose, altho I've been thinking my goal seems really low and think I would look a bit daft so slim, so might have to review it to something more realistic.

No computer at home? Wow, that must mean you have a life ;)

Have a great weekend, keep focussed :)

Good plan babe! It's more do-able when you do it in stages. at your height (I'm a titch!) you'd esily carry 12st and look fab depending on your body type. Then you could see how you feel...you'll have lots more energy by then to up the exercise so you could set your sights on the next goal and maybe even manage it through healthy eating & brisk walks!
No I've no computer or TV at home. TV was consuming my evenings and encouraging me to be a right lazy lump so I've discovered how many hours are actually in the day now...LOTS!

Have a good one sweetie & chat soon x

Missing my son so much but it's been lovely to spend time with oh alone. I made salmon and asparagus tonight, our first protein and veg meal- was lovely and tasty. More confident about adding in protein and veg now.
Can't wait for tomorrow as having hair coloured and cut, just the ends I think but I'm known to do dramatic things ( then regret it lol )
We've then got to get the caravan ready for holiday good Friday, we're going away for 10 days and can't wait. Will be totally on plan though :)
Sunday - my gorgeous son comes home wohoo lol

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shivie...you always hammer the wi's even from LT you'd do amazingly....well jell ;) and I'm allowed to say it as I'm an Essex Girl ~lol~ don't look orange tho ;)

Claire...were both wishing Sunday here then ...as OH is home on Sunday as well
:D :D :D slightly excited!!!!

Have a great weekend to you both x x x

Hi gang! Hope you're all doing fab today. Gosh what a change in the weather!! Bring back that sunshine whoever stole it!
Doing well today. Unfortunately yesterday I ended up having toast and butter as I was in hospital and had been fasting from the
day before so if I didn't have something there and then I'd have eaten a nurse...or maybe two!
Hoping it won't affect Thursday's weigh-in too badly, but it was only a needs must moment as I'm all out of bars so couldn't
exactly start conjuring up a shake in my ward!!
Not beating myself up as my work trousers are starting to get quite loose by now and that's where it matters!

Stay good everyone, chat tomorrow x

Fingers crossed it won't have an impact, hope you're ok though? I think you probably did really well to only have toast... Regardless of how bad hospital food can be ;)

I don't have nice weather so it wasn't me that stole it, cold and wet here and allegedly snow forecast for tomorrow :(

I dont think it'll make that much difference babe!! You have a few days to get back on track!!! X

Hope ur ok honey..u did well to only have that :0) and doubt it will have done much tbh.

Take it easy and keep strong x x x

Fingers crossed it won't have an impact, hope you're ok though? I think you probably did really well to only have toast... Regardless of how bad hospital food can be ;)

I don't have nice weather so it wasn't me that stole it, cold and wet here and allegedly snow forecast for tomorrow :(

Brrrrr...and we thought winter was over! Yeah at least I didn't do what I'd usually do and say, "Oh well I've blown it now by having toast so I may as well
go on a food rampage"!! Not too worried about weigh-in tomorrow, whatever will be will be.

I dont think it'll make that much difference babe!! You have a few days to get back on track!!! X

Back on track today, a bowl of porridge and most of my first of six bottles of water! How are you going today sweet? Feeling less GRRRRRRR??!!

Hope ur ok honey..u did well to only have that :0) and doubt it will have done much tbh.

Take it easy and keep strong x x x

Thanks hun, yes all ok, had to have a targeted injection for the bursitis in my leg so it just meant a local anaesthetic & a bit of chill out time
in a day ward. Gosh there was a moany c*w in the bed opposite....no pleasing some people!
Injection seems to be helping the pain a good bit so far, so hopefully I'll be able to start going for proper walks again soon
to speed up the weight loss.
Hope everyone's doing well today so far.
Sun is peeking through in Dublin every so often yaayyy! xx

Well done you for being strong :) Fingers crossed for tomorrow, am sure you'll be ok.

Glad the injection seems to be helping.

Well done you for being strong :) Fingers crossed for tomorrow, am sure you'll be ok.

Glad the injection seems to be helping.

Thanks babe xx My work top is getting a definite sag in the back after only two weeks. One of the darts in the back
came undone and if I'd mended it it'd have been literally sewn onto me so I think I can safely stitch it back together now and
not be fearful of a loud RRRRRIIPPPPP if I bent forward!!! Yay for non-scale victories!
Hope those hunger pangs are subsiding for you! Only temporary hun don't you worry x

Last edited:
Well only one pound for Shivie this week!! Oh well, there was the hospital tea & toast to take into account so I
knew it'd affect this week's loss and I was sort of prepared!!
The way my uniform top fits today though, it feels like another half stone is gone! Love it!
It just means my average loss up to goal date will now be 3lbs per week and that's totally do-able methinks.
Hope everyone's having a great day so far x

Thats a good result babe!!!

3lb a week you'll do easy peasy!!!

Take your NSV of your work top babe!!!!

You'll do brill!!!

X

That's fab :) just shows even when you have a small blip you still get a loss and even better that the uniform feels looser ;) x

Thanks Claire! It's just made me more determined for the week ahead! You're a great support, have a great hol hun x

Back