Missyy is shedding for the wedding! (Mainly Red Days)

Weigh in today 2.5lbs off!!
So happy, hoping for 1.5 off this week as we are out for dinner tonight.
Planning to have an EE day today, will post food up later if I get a chance xx

Yes Lucy I have just over 3st to lose - all put on whilst pregnant! I have put on over 4st with each baby, and lost it using SW every time. It always takes me 18 months to get back to my normal size x

So, the weekend was a bit crazy, I got involved with a lot of gin on Saturday night. Back on plan today though!
Today's food
Morning: 2 x coffee (hex a milk)

Lunch: 2 x warburtons thins (2x hex b), ham, salad cream (2 syns), grapes, banana, 2 x yoghurt covered rice cakes (8 syns)

Dinner: ham, mushroom and cheese omelette with random veg from bottom of fridge (hex a cheese)

Exercise: 1 hour body pump

With my first son I re-joined SW at 4weeks post partum to discover I was 11st 0.5lbs and i'm only 4ft 11 so thats quite heavy for me. I was living in maternity wear for ages! That was in the Apr and by the following May I think I got to target of 8st 2lbs. I maintained that for a while but then we moved in with the in-laws for 3 months whilst buying a house and I gained 8lbs and when I re-joined it took me 4 or months to lose those 8lbs! I messed around and fell out of target and then fell pregnant in Jan 15 at 8st 9lbs and I then re-joined the 30th Dec 15 weighing 10st 6.
Last wed's I got my half stone award and I must say once my head is in the game I can lose weight! I've never been a big loser, lucky to get the occasional 2lbs but usually 1 or even 0.5 per week.

I'm back to work in 8 weeks and the thought of buying a larger size clothes is starting to freak me out. I think I just need to order a few day dresses, trousers and a nice skirt, a few tops and just accept that it'll take time to get back to where I was. That way the pressure of work clothes is atleast off my mind!

Crazy week this week.
I'm on for a sts or small gain, but keepin at it.
I've done an hour of body combat this morn, and I've had 10 syns so far.

Today's food:

Brekkie: 2 x coffees (hex a milk), porridge (hex b and hex a)

Lunch: ham, Muller light, strawberries, 2 slices nimble (hex b) with sliced banana, pretend Milky Way mini and white bubbly choc mini from Aldi (6 syns total)

Dinner: chicken and stir fry veg with Soy sauce, yoghurt

Exercise: 1 hour walking

Weigh in tomorrow, still looking like a gain after last weekend, but will be on track this weekend so will hopefully claw it back by next week.
I took my measurements 3 weeks ago and will update next weekend, I know I've lost some inches as my clothes are looser.

I had a fab weekend in London watching the x-factor tour (it was dd1's Christmas present)
Stuck to plan as much as possible so I'm hoping for a loss this week.
Today's food (EE as need to go food shopping)
Brekkie: coffee (hex a milk), apple
Lunch: chicken, veg and noodles with sweet chilli sauce (2.5syns), pineapple, mango, muller light, time out single bar (4.5 syns)
Mid afternoon: more mango, benefit bar (half hex b), mini crunchie (4syns)
Dinner: spag bol, salad, mini bubbly bar (2.5 syns)
Total syns 13.5
Exercise 1 hour body pump

Hi Missy

Mine too is a post pregnancy attempt and so I shall be following you with interest. My little man is 8 weeks now and I'm determined to get some weight off for the summer because I literally ballooned this time around. Someone told me that each child is worth 1 stone in post partum weight. S*d that!! I intend to prove it wrong.

Sam x

Sam, that is absolute b0"""ocks!! I was lighter after dd2 than I was pre DD1 (after I had lost the baby weight). Slimming world will have it off you in no time!!
I always put 4st on, and by 18 months post partum I'm back to my normal size!xx

Phew! To be fair I was lighter doing SW last time after my first so I know it can be done in principle!! I'm very determined again!!

Today's plan:

Brekkie: coffee (hex a milk), Apple

Mid morn: coffee (hex a milk), fruit

Lunch: eggy bread (hex b bread) with bacon, spinach and mushrooms. Muller light, treat size crunchie (4 syns)

Mid afternoon: ham, pickled onions, puft crisps (4 syns)

Dinner: chicken, mash (hex b), cauliflower, broccoli and carrots - will probably have gravy (2 syns)

Exercise: 45 min spin class

Are you doing SP? I'm waiting for my literature so not got my head around it but I spotted two hex b and assume that's an extra on that plan so you don't go mental? :)

I do red days, I've always done them!
I know they work and so I'm sticking to them (but I don't go to class so I can get away with it ;-) )

I think SP is similar, but I'm of the 'if it ain't broken, don't fix it' mentality!x

Ahh I see and with hindsight the diary title gives it away haha.

I used to do green as I was veggie last time around but since the preg I have been eating meat again so am trying out the extra easy!

Well I didn't want to state the obvious, but yes the 'red days' part of the title was a small clue!
I was a veggie for 6 years, it all ended after a drunken night on holiday when I fell headfirst into a bucket of barbecued chicken!

Today's food:

2 x coffee (hex a milk), mango

Ryvitas with tuna mayo (2 syns), grapes, muller light, puft crisps (3.5 syns), 2 treat size choc bars and 1 finger of a timeout (10.5 syns)

Dinner: pork steaks with salad, potatoes (hex b), balsamic and salt

Syns: 16 today, will pull it back tomorrow xx

This week I have hit the exercise hard, my body aches, even sleeping hurts!
We are going on holiday in 12 days and whilst we are out there we are meeting some wedding planners and looking at venues for next year, getting into a wedding dress is going to be my motivation to get back to a size 10/12.
Today's food:
Brekkie: Coffee x 2 ( hex a milk), apple
Mid morn: fruit salad and yoghurt
Lunch: fried eggs and bacon on toast (hex b bread), mushrooms, puft crisps (3.5 syns)
Dinner: omelette with mushroom, peppers, onion and ham, cheese (hex a), salad, salad cream (2 syns)
Exercise: 1 hour body pump

Back