Missyy is shedding for the wedding! (Mainly Red Days)

Hi Cas,
Sorry for the delayed reply, I was away over the weekend for OH's birthday.
You are doing great!
I did my measurements 4 weeks ago and have lost just over 6lbs, and a total of 15.5 inches - I was absolutely gobsmacked but it just goes to show that going to the gym is really helping me tone up, and it's motivated me to keep going!xx

So, weigh in on Saturday was 1lb off, and as I said above, I've lost 15.5 inches since I started SW- so happy about this! My first goal was half a stone by the time I go on holiday, so I need a 0.5lb loss this week as we go next Wednesday.
Today's food:
Brekkie: coffee x 2 (hex a milk), apple
Mid morn: muller light
Lunch: omelette made with random veg and cheese (hex a), salad, salad cream (2 syns), Muller light, mini buttons (4 syns)
Dinner: chicken salad, jacket pot (hex b), Caesar dressing (3 syns)
Exercise: 45 min spin class

Hope you had a lovely weekend away!

Your doing great that's a lot of inches lost and 6lbs per month is a great result- the exercise must make such a difference- I'm quite active but could do with going to the gym or something.

Where are you off to on your holiday? I'm hoping to go way this year as last holiday I was fat and pg so it be a nice incentive to lose abit more weight X

I gained 5st each pregnancy so 10st for me to loose :) I won't tell you my eldests age, let's just say the youngest is 3 *wink*

Weigh in this morning shows 0.5lb off, which takes me to half a stone off so far!
I haven't been able to get onto Minis this week as just been so busy, but will try and keep my diary updated before I go on holiday.

Today's food:
Brekkie: 2 x coffee (hex a milk), Apple, banana and yoghurt

Lunch: bacon, mushroom and cheese (hex a) omelette with salad and salad cream (2 syns)

Mid afternoon: fruit, yoghurt, boiled eggs

Dinner: will be a takeaway but will get something as low syn as possible

Exercise: none as have all 3 kids whilst OH doing car stuff all day xx

So, I've had a nasty bout of food poisoning over the weekend - I had a chicken kebab on Saturday night (no pitta and no sauce, as SW friendly as possible) and all day yesterday i was either being sick or sat on the toilet:confused:

Being a serial weigher I was happy to see I had lost a few pounds this morning (every cloud!), but I still feel really weak and my tummy is sore, so I'm going to go easy on myself today.

I'm not sure what to eat, even the thought of food is making me feel ill. I've just made myself a cup of tea with 1 sugar (1 syn), might try some ryvitas later xx

Back from my holiday, and back on plan today. We had a fantastic time, and found a venue for our wedding :)
So I now have 14 months until our big day, and the biggest reason ever to lose the weight!!
I will weigh in tomorrow as usual and go from there.

Today's food:
Brekkie: coffee (milk hex a), mango
Mid morn: more fruit
Lunch: fried eggs, bacon and mushroom on hex b toast
Mid afternoon: cheese curls (3 syns)
Dinner: steak, SW chips (hex b), mushrooms stuffed with hex a cheese, salad
Will use more syns up on some choccie later!
Exercise: 1 hour body pump

Morning Everyone
I weighed in this morning and I gained 1.25lbs whilst on holiday. I happy with that as I used to gain 7lbs on holiday, luckily we had an amazing BBQ area and had one most nights with lots of salad and corn on the cob :)
Today's food:
Brekkie: coffee (hex a milk), Apple

Mid morn: muller light and 1 benefit bar (3 syns)

Lunch: fried eggs and bacon on toast (hex b bread) mushrooms, strawberries

Dinner: lamb leg steaks, mashed butternut and sweet potato (hex b) broccoli, cubed potatoes (4 syns), gravy (2 syns)
Will have a g&t or some chocolate to use up syns
Xx

I've changed my diary name so I'm reminded every time I log on that I have a wedding to get skinny for!x

Has anyone seen the series Fat Chance? I watched it last night for the first time, the woman they were filming lost 82lbs in 3 months!
I started looking at wedding stuff last night, no idea where to start with it all, I guess I really want to lose a bit more weight before I even start to confuse myself with wedding shizz.
Anyway, today's food:
Brekkie: coffee (hex a milk), apple, benefit bar
Lunch: eggy bread (hex b) bacon, mushrooms, tomato and onion salad, milbona yoghurt
Dinner: ham, eggs, SW chips and salad

I'm not sure what to use syns on yet

Thanks hun

No greater motivator than having to fit into a tight dress and parade around in front of all your family and friends lol

Half term is driving me up the wall now lol
I'm so ready for the kids to go back to school!
Today's food:
Brekkie: coffee x 3 (hex a milk), apple, boiled egg
Lunch: egg mayo salad (3syns), ryvitas (hex b), apple, 2 Aldi bubbly bars (5 syns), 1 mini Aldi Milky Way (3.5 syns), Muller light and a meringue (2.5 syns)

After my sugar fest of a lunch it will be steak, potatoes (hex b) and veg for dinner

Syns: 14

Exercise: just housework today

This morning I was woken up at the ungodly hour of 5.20am by Annabelle. That's the thing with babies, you think you have it cracked and then they totally move the goalposts:confused:
Today will be fuelled by caffeine (no change there lol)

Today's food:
Brekkie: coffee x 2 (hex a milk), apple, benefit bar (3 syns)

Lunch: 2 slices nimble (hex b), fried eggs, bacon, tomato and onion salad, apple

Dinner: pork steaks with cheese (hex a) and BBQ sauce (4 syns), mash (hex b) and veg

Will use remainder of syns on chocolate !

Morning diary

I had a slightly excessive weekend - a few g&t's on Saturday and then roast dinner at MIL's yesterday (she drowns everything in oil) so back on plan today and aiming for 10 syns per day this week and 5 classes at the gym.

Today's food:
Brekkie: coffee x 2 (hex a milk), apple

Lunch: tuna melt - tuna, onions, Mayo (6), hex a cheese on a warbutons thin (hex b) salad, fruit and yoghurt

Dinner: chilli, potato wedges (hex b) salad, fruit and yoghurt

Will use 4 syns on a mini choc bar later

Exercise: 1 hour body pump followed by 45 min spinning

Nearly died after doing 2 classes back to back at the gym yesterday, but it felt good knowing I got through them - I haven't done 2 classes together since I was pregnant, so it's probably been a year!
Today's food:
Brekkie: coffee x 2 (hex a milk), banana

Lunch: eggy bread (hex b), bacon, mushrooms and kale. Fruit and yoghurt

Dinner: roast chicken, new potatoes, veg, gravy (2 syns)

Snacks: ham, pickled onions, bag of skips (4 syns)

Back