Monday W.I.

-2.5lbs .... just 4lbs left to go!!! :D

Ten stone 1.5lbs today.... just over one and a half pounds to go to hit target!!!

Ten stone zero for me..... hovering so close to the 9:13 target that I set myself.... oh well, maybe next week if I'm really really good.....

Can I join and be a Monday weigher? I figured it would help keep me on track on weekends. :) xx

Currently 16st 11.5lbs

Weigh 233.5 today. Was 339.5 last Monday. Down 6lbs! Yippee x

Currently 16st 9.5lbs

Weigh 232.5 today. So a loss of just 1lb. :) I have a feeling I might loss a nice amount next week though. Been on night shift and not drinking a awful lot so think I'm a bit 'bunged up'. Sorry for tmi. Xxx

Currently 16st 8.5lbs

Another Monday weigher here :)

Previous top weight (end of preg) 16-12
Starting afresh from 14-7 after a break, currently down 6 to 14-1, hoping to get into 13s this week :D

Another Monday weigher here :) Previous top weight (end of preg) 16-12 Starting afresh from 14-7 after a break, currently down 6 to 14-1, hoping to get into 13s this week :D

Yeah!! I'm not alone! Xxx

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

Got into the 13s (just!) 1.5 down, had my little sister's babyshower with party food and chocolates which I didnt manage to resist.

Next week I'm aiming for 1.5 to take me back to where I was at end of Aug before a month of binging :(

Hi there! I am new here and would like to weigh in on Mondays. Last week I weighed in at 274lbs and today I weighed in at 267lbs for a loss of 7lbs.

Hi all! I've been on Holiday and eat like I used too! I'm not going to weigh until this Monday. Hope it's not too bad xx

Currently 16st 3.5lbs

Maybe I can resurrect the Monday CC weigh in thread.

It was my first weigh in on Monday and hoping that I'll have lost at least two (hopefully more) pounds on Monday. Just booked a holiday for half term so I need to factor that in.
4 more weigh ins this half term and then 6 more until Easter.

Back