Monday weigh in all wecome ?

Well done! See, u are losing :)
Well I'm not getting too excited as I dont go on day by day losses.... But weighing myself again this morning (official weigh day) looks like I've lost 6lb instead if the 4lb I recorded yesterday. Whoooop!
Planned break last night, and I'm sure that will catch up with me by next Monday, so i'll be working extra hard this week!

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only 1 1/2 lb wanted more need to drink more water and have missed a few pks as wasn't hungry total loss 8 1/2 lb in two weeks sounds better if I say it like that xx

Can I join - just started last Monday at 15.9 now 15.1 8lbs gone! :) kinda expected more for my very first week but keeping positive

Thats a great loss! Trust me, you'll be glad of an 8lb loss when they start getting smaller.
I lost 8lb on my first week too and was gutted coz so many people lose 11-14lb!! But generally the more u weigh the more u lose so I kind of averaged out.
Go you!!

Yes I'm happy in two weeks it's good just need to stop comparing with others on here everyone's different I keep telling myself !! And hello yes welcome of course you can join well done a loss is a loss as they say we WILL get there xx roll on week three xxx

Scummy Zoe!!
We had crusty bread and butter, feta tart and pate to start, chicken and sea bass for main with veg, roasties and dauphinoise pots, and Eton mess and profiteroles for dessert :-/ oh and red and white wine.... I felt sooooo naughty but its dine now, no more breaks til the wedding :) feeling hungry today but going to work in a bit which should keep me busy! Xx

Oh I meant Scrummy, no Scummy! Lol, quite difference there!

Hiya ladies great losses, sorry for late one ive been mega busy this last week. 3lb loss for me so 13lb in 2 weeks. Is everyone ok? Xx

Oh my god that's amazing in 2 wks kirstie! Well done x

Wow Tara I'm drooling just reading that !! sounds wonderful xx and well done Kirstie that's fantastic x

Hi Mhara the same step on scales every morning !! How's this week been I'm on week three had a blip Friday but back on track xx

Come on then girls..... What's ur losses?!!
3lb for me this week. That's 1st 1lb in 3 weeks x

4lb off for me ladies had day off for birthday on Friday so happy with that :) 1st 3 lb in total xx

Great losses Tara and Kirstie, well done :)

Last edited:
Back