ProPoints Monday Weigh In

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done Kimbo :0)

Thanks I feel great especially after that weekend! Your doing fantastic yourself keep it up!

Thanks Kimbo! I'm so glad I found this site,nice to have extra support and at any time of the day lol plus picking up helpful tips along the way :0)

Well done bulldogdaisy!

I've lost half a pound this week, not great but still a loss and takes me to a total loss of 10lb so far, must work harder this week!

giles86 said:
Well done bulldogdaisy!

I've lost half a pound this week, not great but still a loss and takes me to a total loss of 10lb so far, must work harder this week!

Well done to you aswell,a loss is good and well done on losing 10lb so far :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done to you aswell,a loss is good and well done on losing 10lb so far :0)

Cheers hun, I know I shouldn't be disappointed and if I'm honest i know where I went wrong comfort eating isn't the answer to chronic pain but it's worth a try! Still at least I didn't gain today

Yea it's always good to look on the bright side and that's good that you know where you went wrong so to speak,sorry to hear you've been in a lot of pain,I hope you're better now.

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea it's always good to look on the bright side and that's good that you know where you went wrong so to speak,sorry to hear you've been in a lot of pain,I hope you're better now.

Oh it's a chronic condition I've been off work since last Tuesday losing the will to live now! Even a trip to a&e didn't help that much still no chocolate sandwiches this week (so much for lent)

Well done all!! we are slowly but surely shrinking!!!
:D I had a 3pd loss!! very excited. That my silver seven in the bag.
Took its sweet time though

kimbo k said:
Well done all!! we are slowly but surely shrinking!!!
:D I had a 3pd loss!! very excited. That my silver seven in the bag.
Took its sweet time though

Well done on your loss and for getting your silver seven :0)

Well done Marie81, xstephx and Kimbo k especially with the silver 7! ( with doing ww alone I forgot about those)

We're all getting there I'm just glad I found this forum for support!

Back