Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Moo, at last you are back. I have been looking for you! Followed you for so long and I have missed you so much. You know you trod this path before and did so so well and I am sure you will do it again. I try to do the plank every morning and think of you and the photos of your decreasing tummy!! Magic. Hoping Hez is ok too.
Chin up my friend. I have absolute faith in you. Bev xxx :D

Bev, I am so happy to see you here. Missed you too, feels like it was hundred years ago since I was here last.
I already feel better and know I did right, to come back here. Like coming home after long trip.
Hopefully I will be able to do some work-out soon. Plank is something deffo to go for.
Thank you for being my friend and for faith x
Smiles :)

Thank you lovely ladies for kind welcome back. Means a world.
I will do same as I did before. Keep the diary and food diary together. Food pictures also.

As you may remember I am Head Chef in the small hotel in Birmingham. Well - at least for now. Our place is closing and from 1th of June I'm out of job.
But as you know, there is no bad without good. And if I can be totally honest. - I am very happy about the situation.
What I will do, is stay home for summer and go back to work from September. It's not easy to be a chef. And work is so stressful. Now - I can actually take time of for myself. I will focus on my weight loss journey and I think, this is what I need. I need to put myself first this time.
My long time dream is to open my own sw class but how could I do it, if I dont get back on road myself. So time will tell.

About today.
I had nice big cooked breakfast- ham, red cabbage and beans on toast bread. (He + 1/3 laughing cow), coffee 1syn
Lunch - cauliflower and chicken curry with cottage cheese. Muller light yogurt. HiFi bars *2 = 6 syn
Dinner - salmon, new potatoes, fresh salad, pea &garlic sauce (1,5 syn), coffee (0,5 syn)
Snack - ravyta and laughing cow with brown cheese ( 2/3 he+ 3 syn )
Total syns 12

Smiles

Attachments

• IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Hey,

Another good day behind me. Leg is getting better every day. Hope that means I can go back to work next Monday.
Meals today:
Breakfast - scrambled eggs with salmon, potatoes and salad. Coffee 0,5 syn
Lunch - salmon soup. B&B pudding (15 syn + milk)
Dinner - salom soup. Fruit salad.
Snack - 2*HiFI bar = 6 syn
Total 21.5 syns.

Smiles

Looks like you are settling back into SW and its good to hear your leg is getting better.

My long time dream is to open my own sw class but how could I do it, if I dont get back on road myself. So time will tell.

You would make a good consultant as you have been through the ups and downs.

Is there a weight target you must achieve to be accepted as a consultant?

Hi ya doll face :)

Looks like you are settling back into SW and its good to hear your leg is getting better.

You would make a good consultant as you have been through the ups and downs.

Is there a weight target you must achieve to be accepted as a consultant?

I would hope so Mini. I think I know lot about SW and as you said; seen ups and downs. However, unless I manage to control myself now and lose weight again, I wont be much of the inspiration.
I dont know if I need to be close to target to become consultant. Been reading thread here abot sw consultants. Maybe I find out somewhere on the way.
What I do know is that I dont want to be fat consultant. One of the classes I have attended last year have consultant who have hard time losing weight. And not only that, she keeps gaining. I feel for her as she works hard but if she cant do it, how can I ?
I stopped going as it did not help me.

Weight in this morning and -1,5 lbs off. I am glad for weight loss but disappointed with the number. I knew this will happen as I havent lost any weight during this week ( I weight every morning) but I still would have like to see 3 lbs off. Oh well, loss is a loss :)

Last week I have been almost on track. That means that I had to use flexy syn system again but it was worth it. I have been cooking very nice stuff and hope to carry on with delicious food when I go back to work. Hopefully Monday.

Few pictures of what I have been having :)
Salmon and potato scrambled eggs.
Bacon, beans on toasted bread
Couscouse and gammon stew
Hartšo ( rice, tomato and lamb soup)

For some times I have been into orchids and I have worry that one of my flowers will die. We got this flower when we moved into house, left from old owners but poor think does not do well. Lost all its roots and I hope to save it. Dont think it will work tho.
On better note I got two baby orchids today. I hope can make them happy and they will grow well.
Smiles

Attachments

• IMG_0881.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0882.JPG
    IMG_0882.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0883.JPG
    IMG_0883.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0885.JPG
    IMG_0885.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Hello everyone.
Weight in this week wasnt what I had expected. Gain 2lbs. I guess it happens time to time. Im not very disappointed but still. I even know where the gain come from. Potatoes. Thats right. I had 1 day with potatoes and I ganed a kilo. Thats about 2 lbs. I love potatoes and I know that having too much can give temporary gane so here we go.
Anyhow on bright side, I still went to group and will keep going.
As for other things, my knee is still bad and gives me pain but I went back to work. Lucky for me I have good agency replacement who is covering the cooking part and I can mostly focus on office work.
5 weeks to go until shutdown and there is plenty to do. I am honestly counting down the days. Job is less relaxing now as no one really worried about stuff that is beyond us. I gotta say I will miss the people. Even though it has been so hard over last 3 years, I am excited to new challenges.
Smiles

I'm the same with pasta - just have to look at it and kerching on goes the weight! Don't worry, you will whooshie that off soon.

So pleased you're able to give the knee a bit of a rest too.

Back