Mrs Edz's last stand...can you move my diary please!!!

Well done hunny!!!!:23::bliss::bliss:

well done you xxx

thank you! worked out I could get to goal by easter if I keep this up.. that would be soo cool!

menu a bit revised.....

B Bacon Eggs Tomatoes
L Cold meats (chicken, beef) salad, Mayo (1/2 syn) cheese (HA)
D Beef goulash & veg

S Wine 6 syns. Ryvita minis (heb)

Mrs Edz's Last stand.. 1 stone lighter!

Right, one wet and miserable Sunday...

but on a foody note today I will mostly be having

B Yog & fruit
L egg salad & cheese (ha)
D Roast Chicken, sprouts, carrots, broccoli & cabbage potatoes (heb) gravy 3 syns

S Fruit
snack a jacks minis (4 syns)

Tried to have a pig out last night as it was WI.. couldn't bring myself to do it! what is the world coming to!!:cool:

LOL @ not able to do a pig out. I'm like that too. Well done on losing 2 this week and your stone award :D

Thanks hun... you're doing really well too!

Went to tesco's with OH & DS.. they're putting pork pies & doughnuts in the basket (weekend treat) and what do i get..... 250g of prawns! ho hum...:rolleyes:

Cold old day today... looking at houses so a bit distracted food-wise

B Toast & Marmite (heb)
L egg roll
D Spinach gnocchi & wedges

Not much to report but feeling hungry today so had a green day (trying for a few red ones to see what happens).

OH's birthday tomorrow so will go carefully but may have to flexi-syn as there is chocolate cake in the house! :eek::eek:

Yes it is.. it is nice but I found the gnocchi bit quite watery in the sense I think it should be firmer..you are supposed to do it the night before but I only did mine in the morning.. don't know if it'd be better left over night.

It was just like mash with spinach in..(which it is..lol!)

quite nice tho.. probably make it again and it freezes well.

well in that case, if you do make it cut down the amount in the recipe as I used about 2/3 the amount and thought it was too much.

Will be trying to be good today but is OH birthday today and we are going out to dinner... am aiming for a red day so steak & salad for me!

Chocolate cake is in the larder tho... may have to test it later!

B Bacon & egg sandwich (heb)
L Chicken salad
D Steak

Syns Wine & chocolate cake! :eek:

Enjoy OH bday hun dont be too hard on yaself :)

xxx

quite proud of myself... we stopped at Thorntons for a coffee, got a filter coffee for me and a choice of large cookie or brownie for the birthday boy.. he chose the brownie and I put the cookie in my bag to take home for him or DS to have later... is there a smug smiley?

just had chicken salad and looking forward to my steak later... bring on the wine!! :D

:DExcellent! At least you have the wine to look forward to! :cool:

Bought some new jeans today; size 16! Yehaw!!!! (admittedly they are next slouch fit, but it has 16 on the label!:D)

well, back to normal today.. OH back at work DS at school.... sigh

Last nights dinner was yummy and I didn't go mad..

I had melon and parma ham to start
followed by steak & veg and Lemon sorbet to finish...

Almost angelic.... :angel09:

if I forget the 1/2 bottle of red wine and the vodka in the sorbet!! :whistle:

I hadn't had any other syns that day tho so not tooo bothered...

Today have only be eating a bacon & egg sandwich..(heb)

will probably have poached salmon for dinner..

Hope everyone is ok today and slightly warmer than me! :gen125:

Back