Mummy Tummy......See ya :-)

Wednesday 29th October

Got to go into work for a meeting about when I'm back from maternity leave boo!! So grabbed a quick breakfast which I'm now thinking wasn't as good as I thought, I bought some of the special k multi grain porridge pots which I was going to use as hexb and then syn the rest but I've had a quick look on the Internet and it looks like they can't be used as hexb had the honey and almond one which looks like 5 syns, oops.

Dinner will be watercress, spinach and rocket, tuna, light mayo (2) sweetcorn and some noodles that were left over from last night's tea.

The boy cooked tea cuz I was being miserable think it's a mix of it being star week and just things going on, it was lovely but unfortunately he doesn't do slimming world cooking...crispy chicken quater pounder (no bun) and about 5 wedges, no idea how many syns.
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Thursday 30th October

Had a lovely busy morning and just realised I've had nothing to eat all day!!
Little girlie had her friend round for brekkie, love it now she's into her food so me and her mummy had a cuppa (hex a) then went to a Halloween party with lots of messy play.

Snack: tuna, light mayo (2) and a tin of sweetcorn with a bag of weight watchers crisps (4)

Tea: chicken chow mein, ate about half of it, gonna call it 7 syns to be on the safe side.

Syns 13/15

We're burying my grandads ashes tomorrow and going for a pub lunch so will be having the day off tomorrow.

Last edited:
Saturday 1st November

Went to Grannies this morning for a cuppa and she'd made me a piece of cheese on toast, hadn't got the heart to tell her I'm dieting so breakfast was white bread (4) with hex a of cheese and remaining hex a in a cuppa.

Dinner was pasta, passata, courgette, aubergine, toms and red pepper which mum had made followed by a toffee dazzler weetabix oaty bar (hexb)

No idea what to do for tea as the boys working until 8 tonight.....

Monday 3rd November

Breakfast: porridge (hexb)

Dinner: raided mums cupboards to try and find something had small tin of tuna with some steam and serve veg (carrots, peas, green beans, broccoli and sweetcorn) with a few spoons of boiled rice, it was lovely and all syn free.

Cuppa (hexa)

Went to have my eyes tested and pick up some contacts but realised I was starving so picked up some fridge raiders (3).

I've come home and chopped up 3 courgettes and a pepper to roast and have with lean gammon for tea after I've been shopping tonight also mixed in some chopped toms and remaining hex a of cheese.

Snack: lemon cheesecake muller light (1)

Syns: 4/10

Last edited:
Tuesday 4th November

Breakfast: toffee dazzler weetabix bar (4)

Went for a walk to get girlie weighed works out at about 2 miles when we got back we shared a fruit platter she loved mango and melon also had some salt and vinegar ryvita minis (hexb)

Puddings just gone to sleep so gonna make some dinner, tuna, light mayo (2) sweetcorn, rocket, spinach and watercress.

Mid afternoon snack: melted pink and white (2.5) and a blackcurrant green tea.

Tea: peppered steak, rice mixed with soy sauce and roasted green and yellow peppers with no sugar dandelion and burdock. Made far to much so have made a box up for dinner at my nans tomorrow. Gonna take a packed lunch with me so I can stay on plan as best as I can.

Syns: 8.5/10

Last edited:
Thursday 6th November

Going to have a green Day today as I really fancy some stodge it's so bloody cold!!

Snack: ryvita minis (hexb)

Dinner uncle bens Mexican rice (2.5) mixed with low low grated cheese (hexa) and soy sauce with a cookie crunch kit kat (5.5)

I'm here to subscribe and pinch ideas!

I am also trying to shift some baby weight and shake off that pregnancy sweet tooth!

Look forward to reading more posts in your diaries
X

Wednesday 12th November

Really need to get my head back into this, it's just been all over the place these last few weeks with everything that's gone on and looking after Grannie it's just been the last thing on my mind.

Breakfast: 4 ryvita (hexb) 2 laughing cow light (part hexa) topped with a boiled egg. Cranberry and orange green tea

Dinner: just cooked jacket spud and beans to take to grannies with me today, I've got a feeling little girlie will try and have some too as she kept grabbing my breakfast, little chubby monster!! Change of plan, ended up having this for tea with a Linda McCartney sausage, a bugger load of salad leaves with some low fat mayo (2) followed by melon and grapes.

Dinner was a Staffordshire oatcake (6) with cheese and bacon and red sauce (2) pudding had half a one with cheese on and loved it, little stokie girl. Had about 7 apricots too, yum yum!!

Send 10/10

Last edited:
Monday 17th November

Not posted for a few days as me and little podge have had a terrible sickness bug so not really eaten anything.

Started back to work today, part time, so took my packed lunch with me.

Breakfast: weetabix toffee dazzler (4.5)

Dinner: lots of superfree, salad box (lettuce, cucumber, radish and ham with light mayo (1) ) salt and vinegar ryvita minis (hexb) and a melon and grape fruit box.

Definitely got my appetite back this afternoon had a penguin wafer (4.5), pink and white (2.5) and a bowl of tuna mayo (1)

Tea was lots of green beans and carrots, fish in parsley sauce (1) and some mash with a big glass of sugar free pink lemonade.

Send 14.5/15

Last edited:
Tuesday 18th November

Went to Morripops last night and did a big slimming world shop and prepared my packed lunch for work today..what a nightmare,

Breakfast: bought some chopped coconut thinking I was being adventurous, is it a fruit or a nut, started munching a piece whilst I googled.....turns out it's massively high in syns so gave the rest away and tucked into my special K cereal bar thinking it was hexb again I was wrong...4.5 syns, boo, what a disaster breakfast was! Also had a cuppa (hexa)

Dinner: mixed salad leaves, pepper, tuna, light mayo (2) and a box of mango with another cuppa (hexa)

Snack: cheese and chive ryvita minis (hexb) I'm loving these and the salt and vinegar ones think they have to be my favourite hex b.

Tea: chicken, sweetcorn, carrots and brocolli, also attempted some slimming world roasties which are currently in the oven, no idea how they're gonna turn out, given how today's going probably awful, haha. Gravy (2) also had a croquettes, I have seen that these are around 4 syns per 100g and you get about 3 for that, I had one so think I will be safe in saying that this was 2 syns.

The roasties were a success, yes!!! :)

Syns.in 10.5/15

Last edited:
Back