Mummy Tummy......See ya :-)

Thank you ♥and congrats on your little boy, bet he's running you ragged now isn't he. It's hard to diet with a little one isn't it, but well done on your loss so far. X

Wednesday 3rd September

Breakfast: apple and a glass of no sugar orange squash

Snack: 2x chocolate Snack a jacks (4)

Dinner: I must admit this was bloody lovely but I was starving later this afternoon as I ate it at about 11.30 it was 2x wholemeal thins (hexb) with a whole red pepper cut into chunks and scattered over the 4 halves and topped with some low low grated cheese. I had it cut into triangles on top of pepper cress. Then had another trifle for pudding (2.5)

Snack: salt and vinegar Snack a jacks (4) and a mini milky bar ice cream (5)

Totally gone mad with the syns today usually allow myself 10 but today I've gone over 15 only by half but still :-( will have something syn free for tea and just hope it fills me up so no more snacking!!

Changed today to a green Day so I could have a bit more cheese with my Tea which was pasta and sauce with mixed veg and cheese stirred through, wasn't the best as I put way to much water in, nearly caved and had some of the boyfriends pizza but managed to resist. Had a glass of Dr pepper zero with tea.

Snack: Alpen light bar

Going shopping tomorow so going to buy lots of syn free/low syn snacks to take away with me as I have a feeling that a lot of the meals won't be on plan!!

Last edited:
Hiya, well done on your fab first weigh-in, that's a great loss :) xx

Thursday 4th September

Breakfast: some wheat puffs and skimmed milk (Hexa and Hex b)

Snack: choc chip Snack a jack (2)

Dinner: half a pack of mushroom rice with extra mushrooms and soy sauce

Snack: weetabix.smashems rainbow (5). Forgot id had cereal this morning and was thinking this could have been my hex b, oops.

Tea: the boy is working late tonight so had to have something quick well the little munchkin was asleep. So pasta with a tin of ratatouille a chopped up pepperami (1) and some cathedral city light grated in (remaining hex a) also got a trifle in the fridge didn't put sponge in so probably works out at 1 syn.

Todays syns: 7/10

I can smell the boys pie cooking in the oven and it smells mega, I will resist though!!

Dads just rang and he's cooked a batch of carrot and coriander soup, all syn free, yes!! Think I may be going round and stealing some tomorrow ♥♥

Last edited:
Friday 5th September

Had a busy day today, took girlie to baby sensory this morning then went to see grandad in hospital for a few hours this afternoon

Breakfast: had the other half of my dinner from yesterday half a pack of mushroom rice with extra mushrooms, I realise this is a strange choice for breakfast but it was there in the fridge and easy to grab.

Snack: weetabix rainbow smashems (hexb)

Dinner: homemade carrot and coriander soup

Snack: mini squares (3)

Tea: didn't fancy anything so had a pepperami (1)

Used my hex a in tea

Todays syns: 4/10

Sunday 13th September

Had an absolutely brilliant week off but totally off plan ate lots of cake in Wales then went to the corrie tour and went into Manchester for a nandos Also had a date night with the boy steak and cocktails in town then finished the week off with a trip to the boys mum and dads caravan where we had a massive fry up, blueberry muffin and takeaway so back on plan TODAY!!!!

I had a sneaky weigh in before I went away and I'd lost another 1.5lb which took the loss to just over 6lb in total, I've put 2.5lb on this week which doesn't surprise me at all, thought it would be more to be honest.

So if I write the last week off I'm still 3.5lb lighter than when I started so now it's strict time again.

Breakfast: Shape 0% yoghurt and a cup of tea

Decided to have a red day today so dinner was 4 rounds (X2 hexb) of cheese (hexa) and tomato toasties

Snack: chocolate snack a jack (2) and a mini pepperoni (0.5)

Tea: Bolognese made with lean mince, chopped toms and an onion topped with cathedral city light (remaining hexa) followed by jelly (0.5) topped with yoghurt and squirty cream (2)

My lovely boyfriend made me a hot chocolate before bed (2)

So syns today 7/10

Last edited:
Monday 14th September

Breakfast: rice krispie square (5) and weetabix part bar (hexb)

Went to mums and she cooked dinner for us :)
Dinner: 4 X lean bacon, scrambled egg and chopped toms with some cheese and a cuppa (hexa)

Snack: pops crisps (4) and a cuppa (remaining hexa)

Tea: chicken stir fry and brown rice with chow me in sauce (2.5 for half the pack)

Total syns today 11.5/15. Put my syns up to 15 today as we have no food in so had to just snack on what food we've got until shopping tomorrow.

Tuesday 15th September

Breakfast: just something thrown together again as I hadn't been shopping yet 6 cherry tomatoes, cucumber some low fat cheese and a chopped up Quorn sausage with 1 tbsp Branston (2)

Snack: chocolate snack a jack (2) my nan gave me a smoothie maker so thought I'd give it a bash used the rest of my hexa for milk and cut up about 10 strawberries, left the tap up and it went all over the side (palm face moment) so started again, it was so loud it made girlie scream and scream when I finally sat down to drink it I had one mouthful and it was rank!! So I left it and just has a cuppa instead .

Finally got out to do shopping went to Aldi and the new Iceland food warehouse thats just opened by us and it was really good, got the full weeks shop including things for baby, loads a fruit and veg and meat and it came to just under £50 bargain!!

Snack: 5 X ham roll ups and a bottle of Pepsi max

Snack: Groovy bar (6) but worth every syn!!

Tea: bought some of the posh grub chicken breasts from Iceland as I'd seen in the magazine they were low I'm syns, they were lovely (2 syns) I had mine with steamed veg and golden vegetable rice washed down with a glass of diet pink lemonade

Syns 12/15

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hiya chick, just been looking at your diary and wanted to mention a few things (hope you don't think I'm being funny).

Firstly do you have access to syns online or are you following the plan at home? The pepperami's that you're synning, just checking that they're the mini ones as they're the ones that are 1 syn, not the standard size ones. Did you check the syns on your ratatouille as most tinned ratatouille is syns and when fruit is blended it needs to be synned too. Also the mushroom rice may be syns if it was a packet rice.

Really hope you don't mind but I didn't want you to not be sticking to plan without realising (feel free to tell me to butt out lol) :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wednesday 17th September

I've joined a buggy walking group today it's soooooo good, we went for a big walk around one of the local parks then stopped at the cafe at the end, most of the mums were ordering cakes, chips, sandwiches and hot chocolate I could have easily demolished any of that but instead just opted for a can of Pepsi max!!

Didn't get chance for breakfast so had a groovy bar in the car on the way to the park (6)

Dinner 5 ham rolls and a glass of diet pink lemonade

Bloody he'll I'm absolutely starving so I've just had a bowl of tuna with cucumber and some extra light mayo (1) got to go the hospital tonight to see Grandad so won't be having my tea until about 9 so that should keep me going for a bit.

Didn't fancy any tea last night when I get home so just had a glass of juice and went to bed :(

Syns: 7/10

Last edited:
Thursday 18th September

Didn't feel like much again this morning so had a round of sandwich (hexb) flora light (1) and Turkey

Then went to see my nan so just grabbed some turkey breast pieces from the shop on my way home as my friend was coming for a cuppa (hexa) for milk.

Went for a 3 mile walk this afternoon with the buggies which was nice, I need to get out for walks more, I invested in some go walks which I foolishly didn't put on and my damn converse have rubbed my feet, ouch!!

I'm thinking of turning into a green Day and synning/hex b'ing the turkey so I can have some more hex a (cheese) with tea. Or looking at synning the cheese, will have to look which works out best!!

Kept to a extra easy day and synned the cheese

Tea: jacket spud, 1 tsp flora light (1) beans and 30g cathedral city light (6) had this with a side salad using spinach, rocket, cress and cucumber then had a pack of grapes after as I hadn't had much superfree throughout the day.

Last edited:
Friday 19th September

Breakfast: Banana and blueberries with a few wheat puffs (hexb) and some milk (hex a)

Got some friends coming for tea tonight so planning on doing mince and mash in a Yorkie for them and a shepards pie for me

Snack:turkey slice X2

Dinner jacket potatoes, tuna, sweetcorn and light mayo (2)

Tea: lean mince, peas, carrots and oxo with mash

Snack: milky bar mini ice cream (5)

Sunday 7/10

Last edited:
Saturday 20th September

Breakfast: be light bar (hexb)

Snack: groovy bar (6)

Went to get little pud some clothes for Christmas as gap had a 50% off everything sale on and my friend sent me a 25% off voucher so got 75% off and was chuffed managed to get a bag full of clothes for £50!! Love a bargain :)

Dinner: 3 X cracker bread (3) with a scraping of low low (hexa) hoops and mushrooms.

Dinner didn't keep me full for long so had a graze plate and a cuppa (hexa)
Graze plate was 2 ham rolls, 3 pickles, 1 cracker bread (1) remaining hex a allowance of cheese and a chopped up mushroom.

Used my 10 syn allowance today so might up it to 15 depending on what we have for tea!!

Didn't get chance to post yesterday everything was a bit hectic went to the photo viewing I was very ruthless managed to get it from 31 to 5 and them went to visit the boys nan.

Sunday 21st September

Breakfast: 3 x lean bacon medallions, 2 x Linda McCartney sausages, 2 small eggs, beans and loads of mushrooms

Hot chocolate with light squirmy cream (4) and a b light bar (hexb)

Cup of tea (hexa) and blueberries

Tea: chicken, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, jacket potato with flora light (2) and gravy (4) washed down with diet lemonade.

Weighed in this morning and I've lost 3.5 lb, whoop whoop :)

Monday 22nd September

Took munchkin to boogie babies today which was really good but started at half 9 so was in a rush to get ready so breakfast was a b light bar (hexb)

Then mum wanted to go round the shops and we didn't get back until half 1 was bloody starving had a pack of fridge raiders in the car (2) and dinner was a Mexican sunny rice from Iceland, looked up the syns but couldn't find anything but the ingredients were just rice, veg and spices so all free things as far as I'm aware :confused:

I've had a real lack of superfree today but I've had plenty with tea

5 X sticky chicken skewers (5) rice and rocket, cress and spinach followed by 2 chopped up bananas topped with a strawberry 0% shape yoghurt and light squirty cream (2) with diet lemonade

Sent frm my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back