My Diary - 2013

Best of luck! I'm starting a fresh again. I started with weight watchers and moved on to slimming world a couple of years ago. Last year was a up and down disaster so lets see what this year brings!

XxX

Hiya matey, I got your supplement for you today but not posted it yet coz I heard some rubbish news and didn't make the post office in time. I'll post Monday.
Aw that's great Tracy. Thanks a million..
Sorry to hear you got bad news :( Sending virtual hugs your way.. x

Best of luck! I'm starting a fresh again. I started with weight watchers and moved on to slimming world a couple of years ago. Last year was a up and down disaster so lets see what this year brings!
Hello and thank you :)
How did you find the swap over? So far am finding it needs more forward planning than WW but that's OK.. ish ha
Had a rubbish day yesterday as woke up at 1:30 and had an almighty migraine.. So was feeling dizzy and sick and weak all day... So was well after 6 before I ate a thing.. Then my BF forced me to eat so had cheese stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon (HE A for Cheese) and SW chips... Then had a slice of fresh galia melon and that was it for the whole day.. I did drink 1.5Ltr of water and had some tea n coffee but not much food.. Hopefully it doesn't hinder a loss..
My year last year was pretty much the same.. Lost very little (9Lb for the whole year!) but didn't give up and hey.. its 9Lbs less than the year before right?!
subscribing! welcome to SW :) X
Hi Linz* and welcome to my diary.. Thanks for the welcome to SW :)
Right back at ya doll .. xxxx

OK so as this is my food diary.. I ought to start recording my food...
Here goes..

Sunday 06th January
Healthy Extra A: Cheddar Cheese (Allowance says 28g but only had 15g)
Healthy Extra B:

Brekkie: None. Only woke at 1:15pm
Lunch: None. Didn't feel well enough to eat
Snack: Slice melon SS
Dinner: Chicken fillet stuffed with cheddar cheese and wrapped in bacon (medalion). SW Chips
Water: 2x 750ml Water
Total
Syns: 0/15

So not a great day but I at least got in my full days water eh?! lol

Hi all.. Was wondering if anyone can help me out here...
I wanted to make the below recipe for dinner this evening.. And was wondering if I could swap the Philly, for Low Fat Quark???

Chicken Cacciatore

Ingredients
  • 1 onion finely diced
  • 2 garlic cloves crushed
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
  • 120 g Philadelphia Light with Basil
  • 4 chicken Fillets
  • basil leaves for serving
  • 120g penne

Instructions
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Fry the onion and garlic in half the oil until softened but not coloured. Add the tomatoes, season, then simmer for 10 minutes or until thick and glossy. Take off the heat and stir in the Philly.Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the chicken on both sides until golden. Transfer to an oven proof dish and pour over the sauce. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain. Once the chicken is cooked serve with the pasta and scatter over the basil leaves

It should be fine dubs, it shouldn't split like it could if you used yoghurt, but definatly add some flavor to it before you stir it in the sauce :)

It should be fine dubs, it shouldn't split like it could if you used yoghurt, but definatly add some flavor to it before you stir it in the sauce :)
Great thank Tracy... Makes it Syn free :D

As far as I know most muller light yoghurts are free. And as for the quark make sure and add loads extra fresh basil and garlic, there is no flavour what so ever in quark
Will do.. TBH I think its only really added to add creaminess to the sauce rather than for taste.. But noted and will add extra flavours :) Thanks Laura :)

I never used them Frances when I did it and lost great, I had a blow out at the weekends though and used a few. I think you can save them for the weekend x
I didn't know you done SW before Laura.... Was wondering how you were able answer my Q's so quickly...
Ah grand I won't use them then.. Well, I won't eat just for the sake of using them I mean.. And they'll be my safety net for days I want that little bit extra :) Thank you :D

Back