My Diary - 2013

Hey Hun hope you've had a good day and getting your head around SW xx

Dubs i worked it out to be 6.5syns for 120g, and don't forget to divide those syns by how many portions it made :)

Hello and thank you :)
How did you find the swap over? So far am finding it needs more forward planning than WW but that's OK.. ish ha
Had a rubbish day yesterday as woke up at 1:30 and had an almighty migraine.. So was feeling dizzy and sick and weak all day... So was well after 6 before I ate a thing.. Then my BF forced me to eat so had cheese stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon (HE A for Cheese) and SW chips... Then had a slice of fresh galia melon and that was it for the whole day.. I did drink 1.5Ltr of water and had some tea n coffee but not much food.. Hopefully it doesn't hinder a loss..
My year last year was pretty much the same.. Lost very little (9Lb for the whole year!) but didn't give up and hey.. its 9Lbs less than the year before right?!

I found the swap over fairly easy. But I did WW before it all changed to what it is now. I used to have the meals each night with extra veg which I found easy and it suited my lifestyle at the time. SW suits me better now but sometimes I think I need the strictness of WW but I'll keep going and see what I can do.

9lb is great, like you say it's less than the year before! Last year was a total disaster for me. I lost, gained, lost, gained etc. I got together with my boyfriend so we ate out a lot and went on a couple of weekends away. I also stopped working nights so had more evenings to be social. All resulted in food and drink and lots of weight on. Lost all control and willpower and have now put on the stone I lost in 2011 plus another stone in December alone. Ashamed doesn't even cover it....but 3lb off today so hopefully 2013 will be the year.

Hope you are feeling better today? Speak soon :)

Dubs i worked it out to be 6.5syns for 120g, and don't forget to divide those syns by how many portions it made :)
Aw that's great tracy.. Thanks a million ;)
I found the swap over fairly easy. But I did WW before it all changed to what it is now. I used to have the meals each night with extra veg which I found easy and it suited my lifestyle at the time. SW suits me better now but sometimes I think I need the strictness of WW but I'll keep going and see what I can do.

9lb is great, like you say it's less than the year before! Last year was a total disaster for me. I lost, gained, lost, gained etc. I got together with my boyfriend so we ate out a lot and went on a couple of weekends away. I also stopped working nights so had more evenings to be social. All resulted in food and drink and lots of weight on. Lost all control and willpower and have now put on the stone I lost in 2011 plus another stone in December alone. Ashamed doesn't even cover it....but 3lb off today so hopefully 2013 will be the year.

Hope you are feeling better today? Speak soon :)
Bloody men.. They ruin everything... lol
Don't stress.. the main thing is yer back to shift it again.. And allot will be down to water retention.. Great loss for yesterday.. well done :)
Am dreading weigh on Thursday as i usually weigh in in the morning time, and now the class is at 5:30pm so I'll have the days water drinking and food eating in my tummy before weigh in.. Kinda sucks.. But i'll weigh in myself again Friday to see where I am at n if I need to change anything (If i'm not losing)
Feeling much better ta.. Think it all just must have been down to the migraine.. Really should be wearing my glasses when I've had migraine but can't for the life of me remember where I put them.. Oops..

Monday 07th January

Water: 2x 750ml Bottles. Pint.
HEXA: Cheese Slice
HEXB: Porridge - 28g

Pre-breakfast: Grapefruit SS
Breakfast: Porridge F made on water
Lunch: Ham, cheese CC, tomato S, onion S, cucumber S on Nimble bread 5 Syns
Snacks: 2x Mandarins S. 2x Small Apples S. Banana. Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt Fat Free
Dinner: Chicken Cacciatore with wholegrain pasta Chicken H S
Tomatoes (Tinned) S, Onion S, Garlic F
Pasta H
Philly - 3 Syns

Total Syns: 8/15

So the above is my day yesterday.. Not a bad day I think??
If I've not synned anything or got anything wrong, please feel free to point it out.. Am still learning so won't be offended (not that I would be anyway as its what we're all here for after all :D)

Morning

have you had any sneaky peeks to see how your getting on? looks like your doing well!! xx

Dubs you should be having 35 g of porridge , it changed a while ago :)

Food is looking spot on xx
Oh really?? Ha.. And there was me scooping out the extra 2g yesterday so I wasn't going over.. ha ha
Will have my extra today so.. Thanks :)
Was so tempted to pick at the choccie last night.. Was cooking dinner and it smelled yum so was making me hungry.. So I chomped on a banana..
Gona get in some fresh carrots and have carrot sticks at the ready to chomp while I cook...

Morning

have you had any sneaky peeks to see how your getting on? looks like your doing well!! xx
Good morning lovely lady.. No I've not looked.. Am scared ha.. My "official weigh in" on Thursday will sho me as up tho am sure coz i'll be weighing in at 5:30pm as apposed to my usual 8am... But i'll weigh in as usual on Friday just to see for myself.. I'll my records on here as Friday morning and record my "official" SW one in the book I get..

Well done to you on your AMAZING loss this week.. I'd say yer walking on air are ya? xxx

Oh really?? Ha.. And there was me scooping out the extra 2g yesterday so I wasn't going over.. ha ha
Will have my extra today so.. Thanks :)
Was so tempted to pick at the choccie last night.. Was cooking dinner and it smelled yum so was making me hungry.. So I chomped on a banana..
Gona get in some fresh carrots and have carrot sticks at the ready to chomp while I cook...

Good morning lovely lady.. No I've not looked.. Am scared ha.. My "official weigh in" on Thursday will sho me as up tho am sure coz i'll be weighing in at 5:30pm as apposed to my usual 8am... But i'll weigh in as usual on Friday just to see for myself.. I'll my records on here as Friday morning and record my "official" SW one in the book I get..

Well done to you on your AMAZING loss this week.. I'd say yer walking on air are ya? xxx

ooo thats what i hated when i was at SW!!! the class was at 7pm!! grr lol!!!

yer always good to record from home....be interesting to see what your scales are like....and whether SW ones are matching!! that was always the annoying thing lol!!! but once you know the difference if there is one!!!

tbh i kind of expected nothing less!! :S but i am sooo pleased ill be more chuffed with next weeks i think because i knew it would be a big loss this week xxxx

Dubs if you are hungry whilst cooking, you can snack on things like ham, or even keep some ready cooked skinless chicken pieces in the fridge, or what about a big bowl of fruit salad !!!!

ooo thats what i hated when i was at SW!!! the class was at 7pm!! grr lol!!!

yer always good to record from home....be interesting to see what your scales are like....and whether SW ones are matching!! that was always the annoying thing lol!!! but once you know the difference if there is one!!!

tbh i kind of expected nothing less!! :S but i am sooo pleased ill be more chuffed with next weeks i think because i knew it would be a big loss this week xxxx
Yea there was a 2lb difference between my scales and the one at WW.. As in mine was 2lb heavier than theirs.. So when I decided I was confident enough to go it alone, I went to my usual Weigh In and recorded that weight.. went straight home and stood on the scales and recorded that weight, then when I got up the following morning, I recorded that weight... And from then on I weighed in in the mornings.. That was allot of recording wasn't it?! ha.. But I wanted to be as accurate as I could be

Dubs if you are hungry whilst cooking, you can snack on things like ham, or even keep some ready cooked skinless chicken pieces in the fridge, or what about a big bowl of fruit salad !!!!
It was just greedy hunger Tracy.. Coz I knew food was coming.. usually I would have drank some water but I've been getting up 2 n 3 times in the night to wee lately so tryna not drink water too close to bed time (not that dinner was even near bedtime but am sure you know what I mean.. lol
But will note that for days when I really am hungry come dinner..

Yea there was a 2lb difference between my scales and the one at WW.. As in mine was 2lb heavier than theirs.. So when I decided I was confident enough to go it alone, I went to my usual Weigh In and recorded that weight.. went straight home and stood on the scales and recorded that weight, then when I got up the following morning, I recorded that weight... And from then on I weighed in in the mornings.. That was allot of recording wasn't it?! ha.. But I wanted to be as accurate as I could be

It was just greedy hunger Tracy.. Coz I knew food was coming.. usually I would have drank some water but I've been getting up 2 n 3 times in the night to wee lately so tryna not drink water too close to bed time (not that dinner was even near bedtime but am sure you know what I mean.. lol
But will note that for days when I really am hungry come dinner..

ALOT of recording but worth it lol!!! xcx

Tonights dinner will be.......... peppered pork chop, ALL fat cut off before cooking, mini baby potatoes and mixed veg.. Looking forward to it.. Yum Yum yum
Lunch is a veg stir fry (i cooked last night) with egg noodles
And brekkie is the usual porridge with fruit to snack on during the day...

Hee hee.. I can get a big obsessive sometimes.. Does it show?? LOL

Must start doing a photo diary of dinners..

haha dw on Saturday when i go to my mums im going to weigh there to see what the diff is in her scales and mine!! because my start weight was weighed on her scales and then my first WI was on my scales......... lol xxx

haha dw on Saturday when i go to my mums im going to weigh there to see what the diff is in her scales and mine!! because my start weight was weighed on her scales and then my first WI was on my scales......... lol xxx
Good plan.. You could be doing yerself out of a pound 2 two... Tho losing 10LB in a week is amazing enough lol

Good plan.. You could be doing yerself out of a pound 2 two... Tho losing 10LB in a week is amazing enough lol

i know i have a feeling my scales will show heavier....well hoping so!!! lol xxx

Hmm.. Just seen there is a Slimming World class on tonight at 5:30.. Might go to that one instead..
Half price membership too if you sign up before Jan 26th.. So its €18 for the first class and €9 per class thereafter... Am excited to get started properly so I think I will go this evening.. I'm assuming once I've been there and signed up and can go to the other class on a Thursday every other week??

Back