My Diary.... on the road to fabulous at 40.

I spoke to the SW lady and I joined a class last night. The scales made me a lot heavier than I thought i was with a gain of 9 pounds from my lowest weight. I have reset my weight on MFP and here so that it shows the same as what i weighed in at last night. Next week i will go to the tuesday night class as planned.

I am due to go to the gym tonight but i have got a back ache this morning and i'm not sure whether i should go or not as i have a PT session and it might make my back worse. I think i'll call the gym and ask them.

Lost 3 pounds at fat fighters last night, not bad considering i had a terrible day on Sunday. Still need to try and get myself back into it properly. Am going to try very hard to not fall apart at the weekend and plan my meals better.

I haven't posted on here for a couple of weeks. I just feel so fed up at the moment with it all, calories counting or being on plan just seems like such a drag at the moment and all i want to do is eat cake and pan au chocolate and chips (not all at the same time!!!) I weighed myself last night and the scales are up again.

I really need to get myself in a good place and stay there, I don't know why I want to eat all the time but I don't like the out of control feelings it brings out in me. Back to recording on MFP today, I think i need to give myself some structure again. I am not going to WI tonight at SW as the scales will show a agin, instead I am going to weigh in at a different class on Saturday morning and then go back to my normal class next tuesday. I don't want to not go back to class as I really feel i need a weekly weigh in at the moment to keep me on the straight and narrow.

I am going to up my exercise and hopefully that will motivate me. I did the gym yesterday and i am going to go tomorrow as well. I have got 2 events coming up that i need to look good for. OH black tie on the 15th December - the Monsoon dress is not going to fit me, I have accepted that. I have bought another dress off Ebay, fingers crossed it will fit nicely. I also have got christmas drinks with some friends who i have not seen since i was at my heaviest last year - need to be looking as trim as i can be for that.

Onwards and downwards eh?

Hey good to see you back :) looks like you have a plan :)

In recent mths I've been looking at wheat items, like bread, pasta, flour, couscous etc, plus other carbs like rice and potatoes, low fat cake items etc and how they effect me., Most days recently I've been avoiding them completely and feeling loads better - less hungry, less bloated etc. when I'm not eating them I have not been getting craving for choc croissants, hot chips, etc which I used to..

Been reading about the primal blueprint - mark Sisson - makes loads of sense :) his web site marks daily apple has a few free down loads, including recipes

Hey good to see you back :) looks like you have a plan :)

In recent mths I've been looking at wheat items, like bread, pasta, flour, couscous etc, plus other carbs like rice and potatoes, low fat cake items etc and how they effect me., Most days recently I've been avoiding them completely and feeling loads better - less hungry, less bloated etc. when I'm not eating them I have not been getting craving for choc croissants, hot chips, etc which I used to..

Been reading about the primal blueprint - mark Sisson - makes loads of sense :) his web site marks daily apple has a few free down loads, including recipes

That sounds interesting - I will have a look, it might help with my cravings. The Lidl near work bakes hot pastries and rolls, i struggle with myself every morning when i walk past as I can smell the warm pan au chocs.

What a difference a day makes! I feel so much better this morning now i have done a full day back on plan. I do think one key thing for me is planning, i need to make sure i have the right foods indoors and make sure i make my brekkie the night before. If i don't have my brekkie with me then I am surely going to give into the lure of the Lidl bakery!!!!

Missed fat club on Tuesday and weighed in at a different class this morning. Two pounds down which probably means a sts the class on Tuesday night.
I haven't run since the summer and yesterday I did 11 minutes running on the treadmill without stopping. Really pleased with that.

I'm back................ Janaury is always a great time to get back on the wagon!

Annoyed with myself though - a 13 pound gain over november and december. Joined back at WW yesterday and took the shame! I do really feel like i need the discipline of weighing in every week. I lost a lot of my early weight last year combining xen and WW so i know it works for me. I do like the concept of SW but its no good for me - i need portion control.

I have got all my food with me today and am also going to plan my exercise for the next week so that I have no excuses. When I rejoined WW last time i lost 7 pounds in the first week, I would love for that to happen again and would be a great boost to loosing my gain. Ideally i would like the loss gone by the end of January, I really don't want to be carrying it into February.

The difference a day makes....................

Day one back on plan completed. It wasn't easy yesterday as I seemed to be hungry a lot but i snacked on fruit and made it through the day on target. the scales are already showing a difference, 2 pounds down this morning. Obviously i have the weekend to get through yet and its a long time until 5pm on Wednesday for the first official weigh in.

Feeling very positive and determined. Lots of my friends do Dry January..... I'm not going to cut out alcohol completely but i have decided not to have any wine for the month. Wine is my downfall and I like nothing more than a cold glass of wine of an evening. So i have decided no wine just spirits and only if i have enough points for them. I have not got anything socially planned for January so it shouldn't be too difficult. I also have got a party to go to on the 2nd Feb so i want to lose as much as i can so that I am looking as good as i can be.

Out shopping today with OH, MIL and kids. They all had KFC and Burger King and I had Subway. So glad subway is around otherwise I would be stuck at lunchtimes.

Scales are showing further loss this morning, fingers crossed they will say at least that for Wednesdays weigh in.

I am feeling sorry for myself today, I have got the lurgy!

My throat is sore, I have got a headache and my sinus's hurt. I am owed 5 hours toil from before christmas so I am just waiting for my boss to come in and I am going to go home and sleep! I had a terrible nights sleep and i probably only had about 5 hours sleep.

I hope it doens't affect my weight loss this week, I know from reading other peoples diaries that when they have colds etc they don't lose weight.

I have taken a sick day for the first time in over six years, I ache all over and I keep on sweating. It can't be proper flu though as I still have an appetite.
Weighed myself , scales are good. I just hope they are like that for weigh in tomorrow night.

Its been a hard week diet wise, I am over my cold/flu type thing but i seem to be hungry all the time.

I need to stay on track, I still have so much of my journey to go and i need to do it. 2013 will be the year for me to do it so head down and onwards and downwards!

Couldn't weigh in last night - got to my car and it wouldn't start!! Dead battery!, spent 45 minutes on the phone to the RAC, I was on hold for ages as they were so busy. I only had to wait for 40 minutes for the patrol man to arrive but it was too late to go to weigh in.

I am going to go on Saturday morning instead. I am lucky as i have the choice of 2 saturday morning classes to chose from.

Back