My Diary - One day at a time

Zoelinaa

So I'm hoping this will help me to reach my goal of 6.5 stone by my birthday next October. Decided to take it half a stone at a time and trying to complete my first half stone this month all before Christmas :)

I started on Monday and the past 4 days have gone very well apart from coming to the realisation that my Gluten Free Weetabix are not HEXB :(

So starting my diary from today as this post would be too long with all my food from Monday :) -

Breakfast - ( I wanted eggs, bacon, beans and HEXB GF Toast but I had no eggs :( )
3 Bacon medallions
lots of lettuce
8 cherry tomatoes
HEXB 2 small GF Toast
1 little squirt of extra light Mayo - 1 syns
1 light cheese triangle - 1.5 syns

Lunch
Extra easy chicken curry from the SW Website ( left overs from last night)
Basmati Rice

Tea
Cauliflower Pizza base
HEXA 30g of Cheese
Bacon
Spinach
Onions
SW Chips

Day completed with only 2.5 syns used :) Will throw in abit of fruit and a Müller light too at some point too :)

Last edited:
Just dropped by to wish you all the best on your weight loss journey Zoelinaa.:)

Thank you Mini - Tried this last year didn't get very far :( but I really want it this time so hoping that will carry me though :)

I know the feeling well and it is great when you get your head back in the zone as it makes it all that bit easier.

Do you still wear your Jawbone? I got a present of one and I must start using it.

I broke my Jawbone :( so haven't had it on for a couple of months waiting until after Christmas to get a new one in the sales :)

I miss wearing it took it off for the shower and it snapped!

Interesting you will get the same one again after it breaking so I guess you really liked it?

It is a bit hight tech compared to my old Omron but I am sure I will get use to it:)

Yeah I really liked it, been looking at the newer ones and the fitbit's but they are all quite pricey at the moment.

I will have a look in the sales to see what is on offer :)

I think that is a good recommendation the fact you would think of getting a second one.
My aim is to get to 10,000 steps a day, I would be happy with that.

Yeah I love it, its not brilliant for logging food but links up nicely to MyFitness Pal if needed. Logs all steps and recognises when you are exercising. Monitors your sleep too, I realised I'm a real wiggler at night which probably explains why I'm so tired!

It's not too bulky either so once its on its easy to forget that is there :)

Thanks for that Zoelinaa, I must sit down and have a read about how it works...instead of it sitting on the mantelpiece like an ornament!:)

Well last nights tea did not go to plan.. Cauliflower pizza is YUCK!! so I had some more left over curry instead!

Tonight the other half wants a Chinese, he has been going on about it for weeks so I've finally given in after looking over the book several times for the best choices!

So food for today -

Breakfast
Toffee Muller Light
Banana
Grapes
Clementine ( Kept it light for this evenings food)

Lunch
Ham
Lettuce
Onion
HEXB - GF Chibatta
HEXA - 3 Light Babybell's

Tea
Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup 7.5
Chicken in Oyster Sauce 6.5
Plain Noodles

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Its the weekend :D and im stuck in work today .. but id rather be inside than outside in that weather!

Last nights Chinese was lovely but didn't even get though half of it, so saved myself some syns :) well only about 3!

Today food is as follows:
Breakfast
Banana and 2x Clementine (as I was to lazy to get out of bed!)

Lunch
Chicken/Ham ( Depends what's in the Canteen today)
Lettuce
Onions
Cucumber and what ever else salad there is.
HEXB - GF Chibatta

Tea - Going out for a meal with a friend
Chicken/Steak/Gammon - haven't decided yet
Jacket Potato
Salad

May have a vodka or two this evening with a diet coke as long as I don't eat any of my syns :)

So I didn't manage to get on here yesterday, had a sleep over at a friends house who has a little girl who woke up several times during the night and a drunk boyfriend who kept calling me to pick him up! so between the both of them I 0nly had 4 and a half hours sleep. Safe to say I slept most of yesterday!

Didn't eat a lot yesterday only had tea -
2X Eggs
2X Bacon
Beans
Mushrooms and Tomatoes
With Mandarins and Pineapples for afters :)

Plan for today:
Breakfast
HEXB - Genius small brown bread x2
2x eggs
2x bacon
Banana

Lunch
Pea and Ham Soup
Made from Pea's
Onion
Veg Stock
Ham

Tea
Pete's Louisiana Chicken and Rice
With Broccoli

Snacks
HEXA - 3 Babybell Lights
Muller light
Apple

Weighed in this morning and I've lost 3lbs :) was hoping for more but a loss is a loss :)

Food for today is as follows -

Breakfast - ( A little light as I didn't have much time)
2x eggs scrambled
20g Chorizo
6 Cherry tomato's
1 tbsp of Ketchup (1 Syn)

Lunch
Tuna
Pasta
Lettuce
Onion
Peppers
HEXA 30g of Cheddar Cheese
1 tbsp of Extra Light Mayo (1 Syn)

Tea ( Made by the other half's mother )
150g of 20% fat Mince Beef (9.5 Syn I think)
Spaghetti
Chopped Tomato's
Garlic
Onions
Peppers

Snacks today:
Apple
Pear
Muller Light
Not sure about HEXB yet?

Hi Jenna, Thank you :)

Its in the recipe section in Pete's recipe's thread. It was lovely - I didn't want mine to hot but the other half had loads of hot sauce in his and enjoyed it :)

Back