My Dukan Journey

Another 2lbs off this week .... 0.2 more and I'll have lost a stone. Really pleased as I have had a few voddie & cokes a few nights this week :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Your doing fantastic xxx well done

Just lost 0.2lb this week. Ah well that makes exactly a stone. I'm at 11:0.8 and hoping to get into the magic 10s next week :) ... May have to knock the vodka and cokes on the head to achieve that eh!! ;) x

Lost another 2.4lbs this week .... And without having to forego the voddies :) so that's 16.4lbs altogether and I'd like to lose another 8-9lbs to take me to around 10st4lbs - just below the TW that Dukan set for me at 10st 7lbs. Doubt if that'll happen now that Christmas 'do's' are starting to rear their heads but I hope to not do too much damage at least. I've been really pleased with this plan so far and am recommending it to all and sundry!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Yep, you have cracked this well done xxx be careful over xmas and keep in control xxx

Thanks very much. I intend to not go mad but I'm not going to be miserable either. I'm just hoping I can find a happy medium. Thanks for your support :) x

Last edited:
I'm Struggling atm, but for me I believe to succeed in Dukan or any diet like you said you have to 'live' and find a happy medium....its the only way to sustain this for life. Enjoy your xmas do.s just get back on the bus the day after and the secret is not to return to old habits xxx

I think you're right. I want to like your post but don't have the option on the iPad (sure I did the other day but perhaps I was in the browser rather than the app). Sorry you're struggling at the moment. It's very much swings and roundabouts this dieting malarkey though isn't it! Just try to ride the storm without doing TOO much damage if you can manage that, coz you KNOW you'll come out the other side eventually. X

I didn't get on to report on Wednesday!! Lost another lb. Just the one but that's fine, it's all good and in the right direction. I negotiated 2 do's at the weekend with no damage. The first one was a carvery so I just had some turkey and the second one was a set meal. I refused the soup, knowing it was going to be beef hotpot I thought I'd just pick out the meat and some veg but there was no meat in my dish so all I did was nibble at a couple of bits of carrot and said it was too spiced for me. Fortunately the people on out table agreed it was spicey so I got away with that, and the dessert - well I took it and swapped my bowl with my husbands empty one when he finished. I'm sure everyone thought I was very picky but I didn't know them so I don't care.

It's a bit more difficult this weekend. We are away, we always have a few days away for our wedding anniversary (tomorrow) so today we've travelled down to west Wales. I had my usual oat bran porridge before we left, a tub of cottage cheese for lunch so - so far so good but the menu in the hotel isn't a bit Dukan friendly ... All sauces, you know the kind of thing. I'm going to ask if they can just do me a grilled chicken breast or steak with some green veg or salad. If they can't I don't know what I'm going to do. Tomorrow night I'm going to have exactly what I fancy and try to do as well as I can on Monday. I can only do what I can do. What scares me though is that once I deviate from 'the path' I may experience all kinds of cravings. I've had none since I started doing this and I could without getting any!!

Another thing is I'm off work now until 11/12 and it's only the nights I work that I don't have a couple of voddies. So unless I can limit myself to the nights I would have been off anyway THAT may do some damage. Still I guess we need to do these things from time to time, if only to see what effect they have. Hopefully any damage can be addressed quickly.

It's really hard this time of year though isn't it!!?!!

Hope all is good with you guys. :):) x

Well what do you know! I had just posted that and was reading it through and the phone went in the room. The receptionist said that there is a gas leak in the kitchen and the only things they're going to be able to provide for dinner are gammon or steak done on the electric grill!! Hahaaaaaaaaa!! The universe is on my side :):):):):) x

Well what do you know! I had just posted that and was reading it through and the phone went in the room. The receptionist said that there is a gas leak in the kitchen and the only things they're going to be able to provide for dinner are gammon or steak done on the electric grill!! Hahaaaaaaaaa!! The universe is on my side :):):):):) x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ha! Result :D

P x

lol xxx

Gained 1.4lbs today :(:(:(:(
Bit disappointed coz I only had the one meal off plan and then only a main course followed by 2 teaspoons of my husbands apple pie. Each morning for breakfast while we were away I had a piece of whole meal toast with 2 poached eggs. I thought the toast would be a substitute for the oat bran ( a poor one I know but I didn't think it would do too much damage)
Makes me wish I'd just gone the whole hog and had the full breakfasts, dinners and not spent the lunch times sitting in the car eating cottage cheese or packet chicken or tin of sardines!! ! I know that would have done more damage but at least I'd have enjoyed it and felt like I deserved the consequences before getting back on plan. I don't feel I've really been off it so it doesn't feel like a fresh start today.

Kicks up the bum please!! :( x

Just lost 0.2lb today ... Not good but better than another gain. I've decided to ease up a bit now until after Christmas so I may not post again until then. I hope you all have a lovely time!!

Have a fabulous Christmas xxx

Hi, I'm relatively new to posting so I hope I'm doing this right?... I find yoghurts really useful on dukan and eat several a day. I get fed up with the coconut and vanilla mullers and end up going for something with a bit of fruit in which is naughty I know! I also find the amount of yoghurt I eat ends up costing a lot so I've recently purchased a yoghurt maker. Results are excellent, flavoured with a little dukan flavouring and sweetener. Makes a whole litre and works out much cheaper than buying that much from a shop.

Hi All

Happy New Year!

Can someone help me please.....Tomorrow will be day 5 of attack, but I am going out for a meal to celebrate a friend returning from abroad! I will have steak or Salmon but how much damage will a side salad do with no dressing?

Thanks in Advance

xx

Back