My Dukan Journey

To be honest, once you get a few 100% under your belt, the rest follow with ease... that's probably why I'm always "anti" when I read that people are planning a day off or whatever because that's what usually causes problems sooner or later. Sticking to it, using Vicky's Atkins advice when need be to add fat rather than carb when in a bind, often helps too...

Can you identify whether it's a specific time of day that you're having problems? Or is it something in particular you're craving? Are you sticking to the same old same old menus (guilty most often) or are you trying to be more inventive? I'd recommend writing a week's menus down, including snacks, and eating just that! It's very liberating being "in control" again, I find... even if the darned scales are so not our friends most often now that the water weight has gone!

:D

TOTM usually stuffs up my weightloss for a couple of weeks either side of it (joys of being a woman :eek:)) I remember sometimes it stuffed up the week before, during and after.... :( x

Thanks for your replies guys :)

I think the main thing is having my head in the right place. Time of day, certain foods, none of that makes an iota of difference if the head is playing ball. TOTM? Many years since I had that to contend with - thank goodness.

I HAVE managed to do something right this past week though because I lost 2.6lbs. Chuffed with that and a bit of incentive to behave myself more!! :D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

yay... that's the best incentive we know! Power to the scales!! :D

rhubarb... ;)

Oh I am sorry and I do sympathise... I'm not having a good scales week myself, despite eating the same stuff as a fortnight ago in the evening (which is too much I'm sure and I'm steadily gaining 200g a day! aaaah!)

:)

scales suck....I'm speaking from current personal experience....I'm still fitting in my jeans....so s*d the scales lol....I have to add I don't have much choice as I bundled up all my "next size up" jeans so if I put on weight I'll be stuffed into these like a rather uncomfortable sausage or going out naked :)....there's motivation for ya!

xxx

Back