My fishy week!

I am having a green week this week (economising!) but I will have a fishy week next week.

I like tilapia (steamed in the microwave with leeks and lime juice) and salmon - most fish, in fact. I used to like mackerel, but find that I am not so keen on it any longer.

There is a lemongrass prawn salad in the new curry book which I am going to amend to suit my tastes (mainly leaving out the spices, because I don't like things too hot!).

Well todays the day!! Am actually looking forward to weigh in tonight! Have had my usual breakfast of mullerlight, berries and alpen light. Taking banana, grapes and apples to work for snacks and having a tinned crab salad for lunch...Will update this evening but from my sneaky peaks its looking good girls x

Good luck snuggle:)

good luck snuggles!!!! so can not wait to hear!!!! will be the highlight of my day.

fishy week starts here for me!

Can't wait to see how you have done, got my fingers crossed for you.

Started my fishy week yesterday with a salad of prawns and cray fish tails which I'd not had before but were yummy! Also bought some mackeral, tinned sardines & pink salmon, haddock, fish sticks, salmon steaks and cod, so I have enough to last me the week.

Also read in one of my fitness magazines that people who had scrambled egg for breakfast ate fewer calories over the next 36 hours than those who didn't..... Gotta be worth a go!

good luck for your wi:).your weight loss is amazing.you must be so proud.:)x

I'm very tempted to join in this fishy week. Evening meals I think I could manage ok but I'm struggling to come up with ideas for lunch. Can't wait to hear how your weigh in goes.

well girlies I am back.......and the loss was

8lbs!!!!!!!! I am gobsmacked I did think it was going to be fairly good but never did I imagine that good.

As you can imagine I am way up there atm...and have wiped out my interim target.... wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fishy week no 2 coming up, anyone joining me????

oooooo mmmmmmm gggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i presume you got sow??? lol!!!

oooooo am so gonna stick to fishy week but it is star week so i mustnt get too hopeful.....i'd love to be able to do 3 or 4lb.

Me me me, im with you, but not starting it til monday i think! 8lbs is fantastic hun, well done to you! go girlie! you have had an amazing weight loss all round, i hope i can do the same xx

definately in!! started my new week today(i weigh in mondays).
i had tuna steaks,new pots and lots of veg.

also bought in fresh plaice,fresh cod,fresh sea bass and some canned crab meat and i have lots of salmon and some smoked haddock in freezer!

I am still in shock...I think most of my class are going to attempt a fishy week now! I am not expecting such miracles on week two but every lb counts :)

Well done hun, thats amazing!
Will definitely be trying that this week. Need abit of a boost. Got my WI on thursday and I'll give it ago. Hopefully have a good result like you! Well done again!

Back