my food diary, extra easy :)

Yesterdays food -

Breakfast: Muller light, apple, banana. 2 alpen light bars (hexB)

Lunch: Slimming world diet coke chicken recipe (all free/super free)

Tea: bachelors chicken rice with prawns.

Funsize chocolate 5 syns and a cup of milk (hexA)

Todays food -

Breakfast: bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and 2 slices of wholemeal bread (2 syns)

Lunch: left over diet coke chicken from yesterday

Tea: chicken stirfry with wedges (all free/super free)

Tonight I had a handful of grapes, options hot chocolate made with milk (hexA) and a freddo so 7 syns today.

Todays food -

Breakfast: Muller light and some fruit

Lunch: Omelette with mushrooms and ham. Apple.

Tea: fake-away doner kebab with lean beef mince. Lots of salad. Wholemeal pitta (7 syns)

Will be having a cup of tea at some point! And tonight probably a fun size chocolate.

Yesterdays food -

Breakfast: Muller light, apple, banana. Alpen light (3 syns)

Lunch: 3 egg omelette with mushrooms and ham. Celery stick and a banana.

Tea: Bacon, mushrooms, tomato, beans and 2 slices of wholemeal bread (2 syns)

Fudge bar (6 syns)

Cup of tea.

Total of 11 syns.

Todays food -

Breakfast: Muller light, banana and an apple. Hartleys sugar free jelly (1 syn)

Lunch: SW pizzas, 2 wholemeal bread (2 syns) with puree, low fat cheese, mushrooms, tomato and ham and some herbs sprinkled on. These are really nice!

Tea: Grilled chicken breast, wedges, salad and 2 pickled eggs.

Just had 6 home made ferrero rocher, sooo nice! Found the recipe on here, 3 tablespoons nutella and 3 weetabix. Warm up the nutella in the microwave, crumble the weetabix up. Mix together and put in little muffin cases in the fridge to set. This made 19 about the same size as ferrero rocher and they were REALLY yummy. 1 syn each.

Total today of 9 syns.

Todays food -

Breakfast: Muller light and a banana.

Lunch: Bacon, lettuce, tomato, egg and mushroom with 2 wholemeal bread (2 syns) Stick of celery.

Tea: Jacket potato with SW tuna crunch on top - SOO tasty - Tuna crunch - Recipes - Slimming World

I used light mayo with it, so another 2 syns.

I have had 2 cups of coffee, and will have a cup of milk tonight as my hexA.

Tonight I will have a few more home made ferrero rocher so 6 syns.

Total today of 10 syns.

Weigh in day tomorrow, excited but nervous!

Todays food -

Breakfast: Muller light and a banana.

Lunch: Bacon, lettuce, tomato, egg and mushroom with 2 wholemeal bread (2 syns) Stick of celery.

Tea: Jacket potato with SW tuna crunch on top - SOO tasty - Tuna crunch - Recipes - Slimming World

I used light mayo with it, so another 2 syns.

I have had 2 cups of coffee, and will have a cup of milk tonight as my hexA.

Tonight I will have a few more home made ferrero rocher so 6 syns.

Total today of 10 syns.

Weigh in day tomorrow, excited but nervous!

Food is looking fab xxx love ferreo rochers so going to nick that recipe lol
Good luck for weigh in xx

Thanks, the ferrero rocher are delicious, these taste like the real thing to me! I could eat a bowlful of it!

Lost 3lbs this week :)

Will update todays food later or tomorrow, don't know what I am having for tea yet!

Thanks.

Breakfast: muller light and a banana. Cup of coffee with sweetener.

Lunch: Bacon and egg sandwich with 2 slices wholemeal bread (2 syns) and some salad and pickles. Some of yesterdays tuna crunch so it wasn't wasted! (1 syn)

Tea: Oven cooked chicken and vegetables.

Tonight a mint club (6 syns) and cup of coffee, coffee is much nicer with sweetener than tea!

Need to eat more super free with breakfasts I think.

Total of 9 syns today.

Breakfast: muller light and a banana. Cup of coffee with sweetener.

Lunch: Bacon and egg sandwich with 2 slices wholemeal bread (2 syns) and some salad and pickles. Some of yesterdays tuna crunch so it wasn't wasted! (1 syn)

Tea: Oven cooked chicken and vegetables.

Tonight a mint club (6 syns) and cup of coffee, coffee is much nicer with sweetener than tea!

Need to eat more super free with breakfasts I think.

Total of 9 syns today.

I find i dont have superfree at breakfast either xx

Glad its not only me missing out the super free sometimes, I like apples but they are so cold and its too cold to eat them at the moment! Especially first thing in the morning lol.

Yesterdays food -

Breakfast: Banana, apple and 2 alpen lights (hexB)

Lunch: I was out and couldn't get anything :eek:

Tea: Chicken and bacon pasta bake. With salad and small sprinkling of low fat cheese.

2 fun size chocolates (10 syns) and cup of coffee.

Today's food -

Breakfast: 2 alpen light (hexB)

Lunch: Left over chicken bacon pasta bake from yesterday with some salad.

Tea: Making bolognaise tonight so lean beef mince, pasta, and some sort of passata/chopped tomato sauce and vegetables in it, so it will be all free.

Tonight a fun size chocolate and coffee or tea.

Last edited:
Today's food -

Breakfast: Muller light and banana

Lunch: Cous cous (1 syn) and celery stick

Tea: Bacon, mushrooms, egg, beans, tomato and maybe low syn sausages if I can find any, or may try quorn sausages depends what the local co op has! 2 wholemeal bread (2 syns)

EDIT - got some linda mccartney red onion and rosemary sausages, very nice actually. Think these are syn free.

Tonight had a club bar (6 syns) and a home made ferrero rocher (1 syn) and a coffee.

Total of 10 syns today.

Last edited:
Glad its not only me missing out the super free sometimes, I like apples but they are so cold and its too cold to eat them at the moment! Especially first thing in the morning lol.

Yesterdays food -

Breakfast: Banana, apple and 2 alpen lights (hexB)

Lunch: I was out and couldn't get anything :eek:

Tea: Chicken and bacon pasta bake. With salad and small sprinkling of low fat cheese.

2 fun size chocolates (10 syns) and cup of coffee.

Ooo on the subject of apples, I like them on top of cinnamon squares (5 syns for 25g) and natural fat free yoghurt :D

Yesterdays food -

Breakfast: Muller light, banana and an alpen light (3 syns)

Lunch: 2 wholemeal bread (2 syns) tomato puree, low fat cheese, mushrooms, tomato and ham (little pizzas)

Tea: Grilled chicken breast, wedges and salad.

Last night I had home made ferrero rocher again, think I had 8! So 8 syns.

Total of 13 syns!

Back