my food diary, extra easy :)

Today -

Breakfast: muller light and a banana.

Lunch: Omelette with mushroom, ham and tomato.

Tea: Bacon, linda mccartney sausages, beans, egg, mushrooms, tomato and 2 slices whole meal bread (2 syns)

Tonight I will have a fudge bar (6 syns) will be having milk in cups of tea/coffee as my hexA.

Total of 8 syns today.

EDIT: Only had 1 slice of bread with tea so minus 2 syns, and had a cup of tea with real sugar so 1 syn for that.

Last edited:
Today -

Breakfast: muller light and a banana.

Lunch: Omelette with mushroom, ham and tomato.

Tea: Bacon, linda mccartney sausages, beans, egg, mushrooms, tomato and 2 slices whole meal bread (2 syns)

Tonight I will have a fudge bar (6 syns) will be having milk in cups of tea/coffee as my hexA.

Total of 8 syns today.

Having SW friendly fry up tomorrow for tea :)

Its my favourite! Enjoy yours :)

Yesterdays food -

Breakfast: Omelette with tomato, ham and mushroom. Banana.

Lunch: 2 wholemeal bread (2 syns) tomato puree, mushrooms, ham and tomato. Low fat cheese. Grilled to make pizzas.

Tea: Jacket potato and stagg chilli (5 syns)

Fun size fudge bar (6 syns) and cup of tea. Total of 13 syns.

Today -

Breakfast: Muller light and banana

Lunch: Bacon, mushroom, tomato and lettuce with 2 wholemeal bread (2 syns)

Tea: Baked Moroccan chicken breast with cous cous (1 syn)

Tonight a fun size chocolate for 6 syns and cup of tea.

Total of 9 syns today.

Weigh in day yesterday, only lost 1lb apparently but I was lighter on Monday than I was yesterday! I am impatient and sometimes weigh more than once lol. Hopefully a better loss coming this week though.

Today's food -

Breakfast: Muller light, banana and apple. Cup of tea with sweetener.

Lunch: Slimming world egg fried rice, this was actually really nice, but next time think I will add another egg.

Tea: Trying the slimming world southern fried chicken tonight, will have with wedges and salad. This uses a wholemeal roll so thats my hexB today.

Tonight I will have fun size chocolate, 6 syns, and a cup of tea.

Total of 6 syns today.

well done..a that's still a pound closer to target :)

SFC sounds good :)
I am planning on doing the SW KFC style chicken at some point this week.....it uses smash amongst other things, so is syn free :)

I need to try the KFC chicken too!

The southern fried chicken was really nice, spicy though, my partner had to scrape all the flavour off as doesn't handle spice well lol.

Today's food -

Breakfast: Muller light, banana and a satsuma.

Lunch: Wholemeal roll, ham and cucumber. Apple and satsuma.

Tea: Some sort of chicken breast meal, don't know what yet but it will all be syn free what ever it is.

Tonight a fun size chocolate or 2, so no more than 10 syns today.

Yesterdays food -

Breakfast: Muller light and a banana
Lunch: Wholemeal roll (hexB) 1 triangle laughing cow light, ham and cucumber
Tea: Chicken stuffed with 1 laughing cow light triangle and wedges with some veg

Last night 2 fun size chocolates, 11 syns and a few cups of tea during the day. My hexA was part laughing cow triangles and part milk!

Lunch: Bacon, egg and beans
Tea: Turkey burgers, 2 wholemeal rolls (6 syns) salad and chips

Tonight I will have a fun size chocolate (5 syns) and cup of tea.

11 syns today.

Breakfast: Muller light, banana and satsuma
Lunch: 2 wholemeal bread (2 syns) ham, lettuce, cucumber and tomato sandwich, and a banana
Tea: Making slimming world kebab, with salad and chips

Had some cups of tea and coffee with milk and sweetener.

Tonight, probably have a fudge bar or a club so 6 syns. Total of 8 syns today.

Yesterdays food -

Lunch: Wholemeal roll (hexB) 1 triangle laughing cow light, ham and cucumber
Tea: Chicken stuffed with 1 laughing cow light triangle and wedges with some veg

Last night 2 fun size chocolates, 11 syns and a few cups of tea during the day. My hexA was part laughing cow triangles and part milk!

food looks nice x may have to try the chicken xx

I need to try the KFC chicken too!

The southern fried chicken was really nice, spicy though, my partner had to scrape all the flavour off as doesn't handle spice well lol.

had to scrape some off the flavour off mine too...waaay too spicy! :D

I loved the spice lol! The chicken stuffed with laughing cow is SOOO nice, had it again today!

Yesterdays food -

Breakfast: Bacon, egg beans, tomato and 2 wholemeal bread (2 syns)
Lunch: Muller light
Tea: Aldi lamb shank with some wedges and salad (3.5 syns)

Had a few cups of tea with sweetener and skimmed milk. Last night had a chocolate thing which was 9 syns, so total of 14.5 syns yesterday!

I loved the spice lol! The chicken stuffed with laughing cow is SOOO nice, had it again today!

Yesterdays food -

Breakfast: Bacon, egg beans, tomato and 2 wholemeal bread (2 syns)
Lunch: Muller light
Tea: Aldi lamb shank with some wedges and salad (3.5 syns)

Had a few cups of tea with sweetener and skimmed milk. Last night had a chocolate thing which was 9 syns, so total of 14.5 syns yesterday!

what was the aldi lamb shank like xx

Today's food -

Breakfast: Muller light and a satsuma
Lunch: Omelette with ham and another satsuma
Tea: Chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with laughing cow light triangles, with herbs and a bit of spice and garlic mixed in too. With chips, and salad. The chicken was SOOO tasty. If you cut the top of the chicken breast and put the filling in that way, it can't leak out and it is so nice! My favourite so far!

I haven't had my hexB of bread today, so might have a slice of toast or something tonight and a chocolate bar thats 9 syns.

So a total of 9 syns, or 11 syns if I have 2 slices of bread.

Today's food -

Breakfast: Muller light and a satsuma
Lunch: Omelette with ham and another satsuma
Tea: Chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with laughing cow light triangles, with herbs and a bit of spice and garlic mixed in too. With chips, and salad. The chicken was SOOO tasty. If you cut the top of the chicken breast and put the filling in that way, it can't leak out and it is so nice! My favourite so far!

I haven't had my hexB of bread today, so might have a slice of toast or something tonight and a chocolate bar thats 9 syns.

So a total of 9 syns, or 11 syns if I have 2 slices of bread.

im going to have try the chicken x

Really tasty actually, very 'meaty' and not fatty like I expected!

ooo might get one this week xx and a gammon to do the diet coke thingy lol :)

Back