My food diet... Coleywoley27

Not tried reallt but a few good deals local so going to get down and have a look.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 4 of 777 Challenge

So far Toast with Marg and Jam (2)
Didnt get brekkie was so busy dressing kids for school by time I was done had to wait for Asda food delivery then planned breakfast after dropping son at Nursery but as we was going to market I decided to keep him with us (Cannot eat around son he steals everything) So grabbed some toast when we got home while son was eating lunch!
Have LOADS of fruit & veggies in now so going to make a lovely big dinner as got lots of meat from market also. Then have a big plate of mixed fruit!

Will edit when I have cooked.

Hoping its working but not feeling any less weight wise!

Totally fluffed up last night!!
Popped by my mums (Who i do SW with) and was hungry I munched on an apple and was incredibly chuffed with myself. By the time I got home I was exhausted got kids in bed, cleaned up the dogs beds and just slumped in bed. I decided I was going to cook but each time I went to get up and cook there was no motivation for me to do so!
So we ordered Pizza Hut!
3 slices of Tuna pizza (Less cheese) 2 Garlic Slices and some wedges! So annoyed at myself.
I was doing so well. Pretty cheesed off with myself if I am honest and the guilt I feel for having pizza is sending my head a bit the other way!

Onwards and upwards I guess! :(

So today.
HexA Milk
HexB Bread

Toast with Jam and Marg (2)
Interview shortly so will grab fruit when I get home.
Then fish chips and Mushy peas with a side salad for dinner.
Fruit etc all squeezed in. Apples, Melon, Plums etc

Must remember to put Sticky Chicken in to marinade. Forgot last night so have to have the fish. Oo yipee just looked up my fish too (Its a frozen fish in sauce) And it is syn free Yipee! So syn free tea tonight. Nom!

Well yesterday is done so no point fretting about what u can't change.
Your tea sounds nice and good luck for your interview. X

Opted for Spicy Sweet Potato wedges with fish peas and salad.
Cooking as I type. Starving!

Apple and carrot batons also added to diary for today.
Will munch down on some more fruit after dinner.

Sticky Chicken marinading for tomorrow's dinner.
Interview done and dusted. Nerves got better of me.
Its been 13 years since I last worked in Travel. So it was a long shot job but I was desperate for it. I wanna get back into Travel or start out in Health and Social care.
I highly doubt I got this job but I tried. That's all i can do.

Well hun even.if u didntbgwt it it's good practice. For your next interview isn't it. Am also having fish for tea with stiffened veg I think

Sliced finger :( So sorry if any typos.

Ok Fish Sensations (0) Sweet Potato wedges (0) and green Salad (0)
Was making a sarnie for kids had a slice of bread with jam (3.5)

Total of 5.5 today :D
Lettuce, cucumber, Celery, Apple, Carrot, Spring onion (6/7)

Not too bad. just finished a pint of cold water... :D

Yeah close. Got some more fruit to snack on while watching a movie. Dont feel 'lighter' this week so we shall see.

I believe you dont have to do water. Its been actually my easiest week. Having a boundary set has limited me alot stop me snacking on kids stuff which we have alot of this week. Ive enjoyed it. If ive had a loss i may stick with limiting 7 syns and 7 speed foods but drop water intake

I Probley already do the water as aim for around 2 and half litres. A day especially since my friend is aiming for 2litrs aday this week as she is rubbish can't tell her to do it and me not lol

Lol water is good :)

Today.
Hexa milk
Hexb oats

Breakfast was multigrain oats with sweetner
Lunch home made veg soup with lentils
Dinner tonight is Sticky Chicken Stir Fry. Weigh day tomorrow :( really hope this week made a difference need to get past my 14.7 barrier!!! Currently 14.8 so 2lb will do it for me. 3.5 will do stone. Wishful thinking lol

Another slip up!! Other half had a bag of bassetts liquorice allsorts. I love the rpund ones so he let me have a few. Thinking it was synned per bag i thought few syns a handful. Boy was a wrong. Synsonline says 1 syn EACH darn it!! Lucky today has been syn free all day just 2 syns for the sticky chicken (honey) silly old moo lol

I know what a melon i had about 6 so not too bad i guess plus a few maoms from the kids. Not clever. Hope the scales are nice and polite tomorrow lol

Back