My food diet... Coleywoley27

Yeah. Just sorted out an online shop so ready for this week. Got some soups frozen so will have them for lunch too. :) weather so nice had to have an ice cream with kids today. Would have been criminal not to lol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep going on that reasoning I had one too as was having a picnic in the park. So these things have got to be done

Well after the disaster dinner last night, I am attempting to make it again tonight. 2syns for mash (Pre Made cos last nights attempt was a absolute failure
Have been out all day so done shed loads of exercise.
Lots of water also but not much in way of speed/Super speed.
Broccoli with dinner and will maybe add some frozen veg to plump it up a bit.
A peanut Heaven HiFi bar for breakfast.
And the Strawberry and Vanilla Cone!
Got a 2ltr bottle of water in the freezer to sip while catching up with 2 months worth of eastenders LOL

So much been goign on. Been on plan but not eaten nearly enough veg etc.

Last night was SW Hot Pot. Made it for family as Father in Law has had his leg amputated now.
Oats for breakfast. Green tea and peppermint tea. Muller light Banana and Custard with a bowl of fruit.

Previous day was Pork loin with a plate of veggies and mash and some sauce that I made myself (So yummy)

Today Peanut Heaven Bar.
Will make a mackeral salad for lunch and unsure about dinner as cooking for family again.
Will try get some veggies in there and some fruit too.

Not stopped all week so no problem with body magic but lets see how that reflects on the scales considering my meals have been a bit rubbish.
Syns have been over 10 everyday also.

Father in law is looking at a 4 week stay in hospital for rehabilitation and to make sure the infection has stopped spreading so will be a busy few weeks.

TBH I will be upset if the scales are unkind this week but It will be expected and family is priority when all this is going on.

Hi hun. Glad ur dad has had is op. sometimes it's just about making the best choices you can with food and yours doesn't seem too bad really. Fingers crossed the scales are nice to you this week x

Had a steak salad with pasta and my own little made up sauce. NomNom. Again not eaten it all. Made a few bad choices this last week if honest.
But hoping the extra Body Magic has decreased the damage.
My meals have been OK just not as plumped up with veggies as I usually would like. And everytime I pick up a fruit my son steals it :(

Going to have a apple and an orange while we watch TV in bed and then tomorrow just try get rid of the bloating again. I believe Star Week is on its way and the week before is my heaviest so whatever the scales say on Thursday I will not be to downhearted. I feel HUGE. All bloated and pushed out front.
May give Diet Coke Chicken a whirl tomorrow.

I haven't cooked at all this week have had salads as it's easier have not tried the diet coke chicken. Am sure u will be Ok hun and if it's star week there's not really much u can do about your weigh in can you

No very true. As long as i dont gain i will be happy. Really no reason other than star week for me to see a gain. Although ive not had as much super speed as usual i have ate clean 98% of the time. Why does weightloss have to be sooooo fustrating LOL.

Anyways today.
HEXA Milk
HEXB Wholemeal Bread.
Marg (1) and jam (1)

Will update with lunch once ive decided. :p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This is a very true fact :p
Got a bag of chicken breasts to try and cook up so am on a chicken recipe hunt.
How you finding it for you this week?

Lunch today is FRUIT! Yum!
Dinner is undecided possibly Diet Cola Chicken and Noodles.
Off to visit Father In Law tonight at the hospital so be another late 1. :/

Am still on nights tho today is my last night.am eating everything am taking with me which works out at loads of fruit and salad and 10 Syns it.will be nice to cook something properly again tomorrow. As am too lazy to cook before my 12 hour night shift xx

Can't say I blame you
Weigh in day comes round way too fast. I feel so bloated and HUGE again! :(
I can't see a loss on the cards tonight.
Possibly a Maintain.I have behaved but Star week and the odd naughty will make this a pretty poopy week!
Will update soon!
Brekkie was Wholemeal Toast with Jam & Margerine.

Thank you. Off I go. Mum has vowed if she has Gained or Maintained she is not staying to meeting. As she is my designated driver I will also be coming home early LOL.
Got them Pre Weigh In Nerves right now. ha!

Bit annoyed 0.5 off I guess a loss is a loss but I am kinda miffed!
Never mind :)
Back on track. Going to eat myself silly first :p

Lol its a loss when you were expecting a gain. Chin up hun and enjoyvyour treat night. X I weigh in at dinner tomorrow and I don't 'feel' like have lost weight this week so fingers Crossed x

Good luck, Sounds like you have been doing great.
Kids are off school for a week again which makes this week a hard 1.
Was due to go away but with Father In Law in hospital we are thinking we are going to stay here and help the family out.
Weekends are usually quite hard as its the end of the shopping week but I am planning possibly Diet Coke Chick tomorrow
Have some speed soup in the freezer so will make a start in that, Carry on with oats in stead of toast for breakfast as this eliminates me using up 2 syns every day on marg and jam. And just keep my fingers out of the cereal boxes and cookie jar LOL. No picking this week and no giving in to temptation.
I am so close to being pre 2nd child weight. I am already pre 3rd Baby weight!

Back