my weight loss diary-Loosing well! Even through pregnancy! Finally had baby number 2!

Passing out is never good man, be careful next time!
Aww, well, could you organise your meals so you have a snack at 'dinner time' so you're not starving when your OH gets home?
Best wishes.

Passing out is never good man, be careful next time!
Aww, well, could you organise your meals so you have a snack at 'dinner time' so you're not starving when your OH gets home?
Best wishes.

hey thats a good idea i shall try that next time hes working late, thanks pink.

am not feeling too good today, have a headache and just feeling offish :confused: never mind

B: choc shake
L: chicken breast marinated in cayen(sp?) pepper and something else
D: homemade turkey burgers (from ww website) with salad

going for the protein today :p xxxx

Last edited:
well the turkey burgers were beautiful (even if i do say so myself) and it was about 350 cals for both mmm, i think i will have to try them with extra lean minced beef will probably be even better mmmm :D

best do my food diary :)

L: none (got distracted)
D: tomato and basil chicken breast with potato wedges (ww meal)

I think i will have to have some toast for supper as i dont think it is a good idea to have only 500 cals in a day.

ohh assj, Tunisia! Im going there next week! What hotel are you going to? Im going to el mouraidi club kantoui, ive never been to Tunisia before so its very exciting.

Good to see you have got yourself sorted out on a diet, you are a very pretty girl, so you deserve to make the most of it!

hey thanks lynn that was such a lovely message, we are staying at Kanta hotel in kantoui, we have been twice before, its such a beautiful place , and all the people are so helpful and lovely, we love if there, the only thing you have to watch out for is the shops in the madina, the people who work in them try to push you to go in and try to push you to buy things, they are very forward lol its quite blunt but really you just need to be firm and say no thanks and walk away.
Have a fab time it really is an amazing place. oh and make sure you take a trip to friguar park, it is an amazing african zoo!! if they offer you to go on a tour of a tile museum though dont do it, unless you like tiles, it is utterly boring lol
have a great time xxxxxx

I had a look at Kanta Hotel on trip advisor, it gets fantastic ratings, everyone loves it, so its a great choice especially as you have been there before and you know your way round. Its sounds like its quite close to the town part too, which is great. I think the hotel im at is about a 20 minute walk along the beach to the town, that will be nice to do in the evening. My only reservation about going to Tunisia is that hubby wont be coming with me, although my daughter and her partner will be there when im there. Ive never been to an arab country before, and i do understand that the culture is very different there, especially when it comes to women, so i might just stick to the hotel and play safe. Im keen to take hubby with me next year though, so we may look at the Kanta Hotel as it sounds so wonderful.

hey hun, that sounds like it will be a lovley walk, you dont really need to worry about the culture difference i mean there is a bit, but generally in the town its mostly for tourist, so you wouldnt really see women in full headress and stuff, its only like that in the underdeveloped areas, the town area is lovley though. i do hope you enjoy it let me know all about it when you get back.

Thats good to know assj, i love walking along a beach and the walk into town is really appealing, but im not sure if i should go alone, do youthink i will get hassled? I might give it go once just to see. I know that the shops hassle you, but i can handle that, I do very good NO! Thank you. lol

lol my "NO thank you" has gotten excellent since being there 3 times, you could try going on your own in the day time, i am not totally sure but i reckon you might get more hassel from the shops if you are alone, but on the evening i would say not to cause there are a lot more people about and there are more street traders and they do hassel you a bit. also watch out for children on the street selling flowers and also people in wheelchairs, as they are beggers and they do try and pull the heart strings to try and get you to buy the flowers (sending a maybe 4 yr old child onto the street).

Food diary:

Brunch: choc shake
D: carvery (didnt go overboard, no yorkshire pudding :), little bit of mash, few roast pots, carrots, turkey and some gravy)

carvery was lovely, dont think any damage would have been done as i didnt have a pudding or a yorkshire with dinner, and i had a much smaller portion than i use to, so i was really proud of myself for what i had, and i am so glad i didnt have more or have a pudding just for the sake of it. :) all in all a very good day.

hello everyone, having a good day again, what is making me stick with this i do not know, but i have been 100% since i started i am so glad :)

L: choc shake
D: mini chicken breast fillets with ww tortilla wraps.

and for supper 2 senakot tablets as i am really having trouble lol
:)

hi there, am having a good day again, although as my holiday gets closer i am starting to worry more about the seatbelt, i will try my hardest not to work myself up into a tizz but i know it will happen :sigh:
i just wish i could remember how much i weighed last time i went, when i made it fit on the way back, i keep thinking it was 18st and then get worked up because there is no way i will get to that before i go. i am so praying that it will fit :cross::fingerscrossed:

i cant believe its been 2 weeks since i had crisps, chocolate, chips, breaded or southern fried chicken, and pizza, really keeps me motivated, i have managed 2 weeks so there is no reason why i cant manage the rest of my life (bar a few occasions):)

B: Choc Shake
L: ww vege soup
D: ww sausage and mash

going to walk the dog for 30 mins when dp gets home, and then have a lovely bath and pamper myself before dinner.

:)

Last edited:
Well done assj, you are doing so well!

Dont worry too much about the seat on the airplane, what will be will be. The important thing is that you are losing weight now, so it probably wont be a problem, just breathe in deep lol.

You had a great weight loss this week, im so pleased for you!

thank you lynn :D

well i was having a bad night last night, i sooo wanted to binge, but i didnt :D
today i decided to have a day away from slim fast shakes though, but still been watching cals and fat and making good choices.

B: 2 light choices sausages, 2 healthy living bacon, small can beans.
L: none (wasnt hungry though)
D: homemade beef burgers (ww recipe), ww oven chips.

Sounds like you had a really good day Sarah! well done

im liking the sound of the lighter choice sausages from tesco, i saw your post to slim earlier about them. I really love sausages especially for breakfast at the weekend, so a couple of those would be nice to have for a change. I will have to get some sometime.

hey lynn, yeah the light choices sausages are great, you should deffo try some hunni :)

Today is a 100% good day again :)

B: Choc shake
L: Choc shake
D: Beans on wholegrain toast (NO butter lol)

Did 1/2 mile walk today aswell :)

Well done Sarah, really good food and exercise! You have so much will power having the shakes, never tried them but I don't think I'm strong enough to go without food. A girl I worked with did slim fast and lost 4 st very quickly with them and she said it was easier than having the hassle of working out calories and has kept the weight off too.

Your little girl has a lovely name, it's a great inspiration you have to lose weigh hun, I wish you all the best with it x

Back