Name a free food on extra easy that you love!

Just checked LetsCook and they're showing as 1.5syns on syns online :-( (although definitely better than the morrisons full fat Greek style which I've just noticed is a whopping 20syns for 500g!!). I get the NuMe packs of 4 for £1, really nice and syn free xx

Is that the nume fat free yogs? Pack of 4?
I just got these and daren't eat them until I know the syn value

Strawberries at the minute. Don't know how ill cope when they are out of season soon and back to ridiculously expensive.

Otherwise risotto, I never thought I'd enjoy it syn free but I've not cooked it full fat in ages there's just no need to

Really sorry :-( Scratch what I said about the NuMe yogurts (fat free 4 pack). Just notice on the packaging that they're 3 weight watchers points per pot, which I thought was a bit high, so double checked on syns online and I was looking at the wrong ones. They're actually 1.5 syns per pot for those ones. The syn free nume ones aren't online which is why I'd thought these were the right ones xx

Really sorry :-( Scratch what I said about the NuMe yogurts (fat free 4 pack). Just notice on the packaging that they're 3 weight watchers points per pot, which I thought was a bit high, so double checked on syns online and I was looking at the wrong ones. They're actually 1.5 syns per pot for those ones. The syn free nume ones aren't online which is why I'd thought these were the right ones xx

Looks like I have the syn ones, ill give them away I'm not wasting syn on yogurts lol
Ill stick to muller I know I'm save with them x

Ty very much for your help

Strawberries at the minute. Don't know how ill cope when they are out of season soon and back to ridiculously expensive.

Otherwise risotto, I never thought I'd enjoy it syn free but I've not cooked it full fat in ages there's just no need to

Hi, I'd love to try a SW risotto if you would be able to post the recipe please?

Hi, I'd love to try a SW risotto if you would be able to post the recipe please?

I make it up but the base will be same and add whatever you like.

I swapped my butter for fry light
Use Parmesan as hex a measured out
And I skip the wine (syn if you want the wine)

I fry leeks in fry light, then toss the risotto rice through with some additional fry light to coat it.
Then add stock ladle by ladle as the rice cooks, it's about 20 minutes on a nice simmer, until stock is absorbed.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Stir through any additional ingredients, incl the Parmesan I use my 30g and this does 2 meals.
And then a poached egg on top but that's optional
You can do asparagus and ham
Pea
Chicken anything really.

Syn Free Chips have to be considered a wonderful weapon in any arsenal.

But I really do Love, love, love. Melon.
Such a treat as a kid, Now I'm overdosing on the stuff as a free food!

Regards,
Ian

I
Yuck! Tried these the other day and they're horrible, really dry and tasteless. Amazed anyone likes them.

I've heard they are nice but our local Tesco doesn't have them. Shame, I haven't had a sausage in weeks!

another favourite of mine is the sw chips. The ones I made this evening were the nicest ever!

I've heard they are nice but our local Tesco doesn't have them. Shame, I haven't had a sausage in weeks!

I know. I'm amazed at the amount of people who like them but then It's probably just me who thinks they're awful lol!
My fav food has to be sw chips and ff yogurt or ff. The savoury rices are also very good especially with a salad and some spicy chicken slices (frozen from asda)

Back