ProPoints NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

Yeah I am hun got soup for starters than xmas roast dinner and chocalate cheesecake for dessert and cheese & biscuits :) and than out for another xmas meal tues night after wi with my ww group and ive got prawn cocktail with out the bread, another xmas roast dinner and xmas sundee with belguim chocalate sauce but im glad we are weighing 1st lol xx

Sounds delicious!!!! I'm sure you'll be fine, what's your plan then?

Christmas Day and Boxing Day I won't be counting they are huge family days in our fam!!

I won't touch my weeklies and still get weighed but I'm Defo having those days to over indulge!!

What are your plans for Christmas xx

Sounds delicious!!!! I'm sure you'll be fine, what's your plan then?

Christmas Day and Boxing Day I won't be counting they are huge family days in our fam!!

I won't touch my weeklies and still get weighed but I'm Defo having those days to over indulge!!

What are your plans for Christmas xx

Not going to have the roast pototoes or the cheese & biscuits and going to try and only have half of the cheesecake so fingers crossed :)

I will wi xmas eve at home and than have christmas day and boxing day off but try not to over do it and than the friday off to the sales in london so hopefully earn some ap points than wi again new years eve and hope for a sts so hoping to only have xmas day boxing day and new years day to be my bad food days:-( and not going out this new years eve as we babysitting our grandaughter so 1st year I wont be going out xx

Not going to have the roast pototoes or the cheese & biscuits and going to try and only have half of the cheesecake so fingers crossed :)

I will wi xmas eve at home and than have christmas day and boxing day off but try not to over do it and than the friday off to the sales in london so hopefully earn some ap points than wi again new years eve and hope for a sts so hoping to only have xmas day boxing day and new years day to be my bad food days:-( and not going out this new years eve as we babysitting our grandaughter so 1st year I wont be going out xx

That sounds like a good plan, you have to be able to enjoy life don't you!!

We hopefully have the grandparents babysitting new year, we never do anything new year but we've booked to stay in London to see the fireworks, all depends on the weather though wether we make it there or not!!

This year has come round so quick!! I'm actually scared how little time I have before the wedding!! Lots to do xx

That sounds like a good plan, you have to be able to enjoy life don't you!!

We hopefully have the grandparents babysitting new year, we never do anything new year but we've booked to stay in London to see the fireworks, all depends on the weather though wether we make it there or not!!

This year has come round so quick!! I'm actually scared how little time I have before the wedding!! Lots to do xx

That sounds lovely I hope the weather stays ok for you to see the fireworks hun, its going to seem weird this year as all my kids r at partys and its usualy there home having the party at our house but they growing up I got a 21yr old son and 18,15 & 14yr daughters and a 1yr old grandaughter :)
This year as gone well quick when the wedding hun I bet you can't wait :) xx

That sounds lovely I hope the weather stays ok for you to see the fireworks hun, its going to seem weird this year as all my kids r at partys and its usualy there home having the party at our house but they growing up I got a 21yr old son and 18,15 & 14yr daughters and a 1yr old grandaughter :)
This year as gone well quick when the wedding hun I bet you can't wait :) xx

We are meant to be getting the white stuff anytime now!! Hate snow, it's ok to play in if you don't have anything to do but it's a nightmare when we need to move out of the house!!

Awww, house full to non, it will be special tho with your grandaughter

The wedding is in September, I'm so excited!! We are getting married in Cyprus then having a big do over here too :) xxx

We are meant to be getting the white stuff anytime now!! Hate snow, it's ok to play in if you don't have anything to do but it's a nightmare when we need to move out of the house!!

Awww, house full to non, it will be special tho with your grandaughter

The wedding is in September, I'm so excited!! We are getting married in Cyprus then having a big do over here too :) xxx

I love the snow but I hate trying to get to work in it.

The wedding sounds lovely hun and you will look gorgeous in your dress and a bonus you would of lost your weight whoo :) xx

Oh yeah, I might grab some, I think I remember someone saying butterkist pop corn wasn't too bad on points, but don't take my word for it! Think we may be doing cinema Saturday night!! What you seeing? Xx

Ooh I'll have to have a look at that too. Oh I just go the kids club on the weeks when the hubby is working to keep them entertained haha - dunno the last thing I saw that was for adults ;)

I agree with Xmas - I'll def hv the two days off and hope not to do too much damage but don't want to worry too much

It's the Xmas party I'm dreading - free drinks and food - sounds a nightmare already. Xx

Ooh I'll have to have a look at that too. Oh I just go the kids club on the weeks when the hubby is working to keep them entertained haha - dunno the last thing I saw that was for adults ;)

I agree with Xmas - I'll def hv the two days off and hope not to do too much damage but don't want to worry too much

It's the Xmas party I'm dreading - free drinks and food - sounds a nightmare already. Xx

Awww that's nice, can't wait till I can take Oliver to cinema!!

Think we are seeing bad grandpa looks funny!!!

Yeah Christmas only happens once a year I'm not not having the full works Christmas dinner!!!! It's the one meal I look so forward to :)

Free drinks and food, would be rude not to!!! Avoid wine and stuck with spirits and diet mixers and the food.... Well what can ya do haha!!!

Any other time of year I'll give you a hard word but it's just got to be done at Christmas.... Be good upto the things that your gonna have then enjoy then get straight back on track!!!

It's only when Christmas turns from dec to end of jan ul be in trouble haha! Xx

Awww that's nice, can't wait till I can take Oliver to cinema!! Think we are seeing bad grandpa looks funny!!! Yeah Christmas only happens once a year I'm not not having the full works Christmas dinner!!!! It's the one meal I look so forward to :) Free drinks and food, would be rude not to!!! Avoid wine and stuck with spirits and diet mixers and the food.... Well what can ya do haha!!! Any other time of year I'll give you a hard word but it's just got to be done at Christmas.... Be good upto the things that your gonna have then enjoy then get straight back on track!!! It's only when Christmas turns from dec to end of jan ul be in trouble haha! Xx

Yes very true - haha ill just have to be strict around those days - easy ;)

Aw it's lovely to take them, they do a parent and baby showing up here that we go to - so it's brighter and quieter then normal cinema (mine are 4 at Xmas and 20 month and they love it)
They might do a one near you?! Sorry not we related other then the snacks consumed that go with it haha
Xx

Yes very true - haha ill just have to be strict around those days - easy ;)

Aw it's lovely to take them, they do a parent and baby showing up here that we go to - so it's brighter and quieter then normal cinema (mine are 4 at Xmas and 20 month and they love it)
They might do a one near you?! Sorry not we related other then the snacks consumed that go with it haha
Xx

I'll have to have a look into that!!

Are you putting a food diary up? Like to nosey at what other ppl eat ha xx

So here's today's food

Bfast

Frosties cereal bar 3pp
Diet coke can 0pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

3galaxy celebrations 3pp
Skips 2pp

Dinner

200g aunt Bessie's roast potato 7pp
2 aunt Bessie Yorkshire puds 2pp
Large birds eye veg burger 6pp
Gravy 1pp

24/33 dailies
0/49 weeklies

So here's today's food Bfast Frosties cereal bar 3pp Diet coke can 0pp Banana 0pp Lunch 3galaxy celebrations 3pp Skips 2pp Dinner 200g aunt Bessie's roast potato 7pp 2 aunt Bessie Yorkshire puds 2pp Large birds eye veg burger 6pp Gravy 1pp 24/33 dailies 0/49 weeklies
Love the sound of your tea! I'll be copying that. My gosh you don't eat much before that tho I'd be starving haha I look like I've ate loads ......

B/fast
2 x warburtons crumpets 5
2 teaspoons Nutella 2
Banana 0

Lunch
Ww chicken noodle soup 1
2 x ww bread 3

Tea
Ww chicken and lemon risotto ready meal 9 on app (8 on box) went for 9
Muller yog 2

Snack
Sugar free jelly pot 0
Ww cookie 2
Shapers popcorn 2 (was rude not to try it ;))

Daily 26/35
Weeklies 0/49

Love the sound of your tea! I'll be copying that. My gosh you don't eat much before that tho I'd be starving haha I look like I've ate loads ......

B/fast
2 x warburtons crumpets 5
2 teaspoons Nutella 2
Banana 0

Lunch
Ww chicken noodle soup 1
2 x ww bread 3

Tea
Ww chicken and lemon risotto ready meal 9 on app (8 on box) went for 9
Muller yog 2

Snack
Sugar free jelly pot 0
Ww cookie 2
Shapers popcorn 2 (was rude not to try it ;))

Daily 26/35
Weeklies 0/49

It was yummy & very filling!! :)

I do normally eat, have just been feeling abit sick today perked up at t time,
Your day sounds yummy. How was the popcorn?

I've just eat a boost aswell 8pp not worth that tho

So

32/33 used today :)

X

Day 2 food

Used some weeklies tonight for tea, had a naughty McDonald's

Breakfast

Rice bar 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch

Pasta n sauce 10pp
Twix celebration 1pp
Skips 2pp

Dinner

Chicken snack wrap 9pp
Double cheeseburger 12pp
Small fries 6pp

Koppenburg for tonight 8pp
Celebration 1pp

Total 51pp

33/33 dailies used
18/49 weeklies used

31 left

hey hunni :)
here to subscribe!
good luck on ur journey!!

wedding in cyprus!!!! how exciting .. where about xx

Hi Hun

Thanks for subscribing!!!

I'm finding it hard to get my head into so I'm going back to class Wednesday hopefully get stuck back in!!!

Yeah Cyprus :D it's nissi bay Ayia napa side at a hotel called Olympic lagoon xx

So weekend has gone from bad to worse totally blown it so I'm starting a fresh tomorrow and signing up to class on Wednesday xx

Back