ProPoints NEED a diet buddy!!! Bride to be needs to be skinny!!

Hi Hun

Thanks for subscribing!!!

I'm finding it hard to get my head into so I'm going back to class Wednesday hopefully get stuck back in!!!

Yeah Cyprus :D it's nissi bay Ayia napa side at a hotel called Olympic lagoon xx

ohhh yeah that sounds familiar!!
lovely :)
love cyprus!!!
ive been off ww... started again monday but had my friends bday lunch at pizza hut... she bought food in day before samosas etc.. n ive blew my weeklies! :(
wrong month to try n get bak on the wagon really! but still gonna weigh in tomoro x

Hi hun! Subscribing :)

I'm doing the old plan, but definately looking for some motivation! hopefully we can help each other!

Congratulations on your wedding, i be you're really excited. I got married in September and actually lost around 6 stone for the big day! It took me 18 months so a fair while! Ive put on about 13b since the wedding and just feel generally slugglish! I want to try for a baby in the next year or so myself so really hoping i can keep it off! xxx

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say thanks for subscribing to my journey but I'm off to the dark side (Cambridge diet) I absolutely love weight watchers & it really does work but because I have so much to lose I just can't get my head into it & I really am a all or nothing kinda girl!!!

I will be using ww to maintain once goal is reached!!!

Thanks again :) and good luck on your journeys xxx

Hi hun good luck on the Cambridge diet I know you will get to goal,and dont be a stranger we will be all here for you.
Take care hun xx

Back