Need to lose 4 st by christmas

Hi JIS! How is it going for you so far? :)

Im on Day 4 and so far so good. Feeling really good and looking forward to seeing what the scales read come Monday!

I am totally with you on starting the 2013 a healthier and slimmer self!

I'm doing great, love the diet, doesn't feel like a diet at all, and even managing in to exercise a few times a week.

No more obese!!!

2poundaweek said:
2.5 off first week and star week so far so good how's everyone doing xx

Loving it!
Lost 1lb when I weighed in on Friday (changed my weigh in date from a Monday to a Friday) so not too bad. Any loss is heading in the right direction :)
Hoping to have lost a fair bit more this Friday.

I've started planning a bit better than last week even if it means cooking late at night for the next day it means that I'm not coming in from work hungry and picking until my tea is ready! I can now just heat my tea in the microwave in a few minutes! Great :-D

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, is it too late for me to join this group I'm looking to lose between 3 and 4 stone before xmas. Fed up of feeling uncomfortable when I go out so I want this xmas to be different. x

Hi All
How's everyone doing? I lost 4 today so that brings me to 5lb off. Going in the right direction, slow and steady is the plan :)
Slim Xmas here I come! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

MummyMagic said:
Hi All
How's everyone doing? I lost 4 today so that brings me to 5lb off. Going in the right direction, slow and steady is the plan :)
Slim Xmas here I come! ;-)

Well done hun. X

if i'm also not too late count me in, I'd like to lose 4st by Christmas, I have been going up and down since April and am fed up of playing at it now....:mad:

Me too! I'm in! How is everyone who has been doing the challenge for a few weeks getting on?

Hi all
Forgot to update! Lost another lb on Friday so that brings me to a total of 6 lb in just over 2 weeks. Hope to make it half stone on Friday :)

How's everyone doing ?

Hii! I'd love to join in here too. Ive just started again, serial dieter. This time however my husband is also on it and so far its making things sooo much easier. I'm on my third week, with my third weigh in on monday morning. So far ive lost 5lbs the first week and 2lbs last week. Looking forward to Monday cos ive been good this week again. I think slimming world is fab, but i can get bored on it so have loved the input and support on here. Im not attending a class cos i don't get much from them. Too much clapping lol! Recipes greatly appreciated x good luck everyone x

Just come across this group, I am looking to lose about 4 stone before christmas... Well, my dad told me that he would give me £10 for every pound I lost, and said that if I got to £500 by christmas he would double it! haha, I dont know where he is going to get the money from, but I would love to take it off him!! haha, so ideally I need to loose 2 pounds per week, which would take me over the 4 stone mark. :) Have been doing ok, apart from a little slip up over last week, and I am back on the plan fully and and hoping for a good weight lose next week!! Good luck everyone else!! x

Well done rachael, 9 1/2lbs in a month. Keep it going !

Me toooo, count me in! Started on Monday at 17 stone 13 would like to be under 14 by Xmas!

First weigh in, lost 4lbs : )

Count me in too although i cant start until next monday as i have no access to a scales until saturday to know what my start weight is lol x

I lost 2lbs this week!! Very happy, have been very well behaved all week, going to be as well behaved this week and hope i get a bit more next wee. want to get my 1 stone award!!!
Good Luck everyone x x x

well done hun x

Back