Need to lose 4 st by christmas

Woop, another 3lbs off this week, closer and closer to winning the bet with my dad!!

Keep up the good work x

hi guys, hope you dont mind me junping in but id like to join, I have 5 stone that i want to lose. Id like to lose it by march. AFter my first weigh in yesterday i had lost 8lb. This had made me realise i CAN do this. Id like to join the 4stone by xmas group. its 2lb average a week. WE CAN DO THIS!

Wow danadee 8lb in your first week! Well done!! :) thats fantastic and a very good way to start you off and make you feel positive about it.

That is such a great weight loss! 2 pounds per week seems a reasonable target!! Increase the body magic and it might happen quicker :p (if i can be bothered to go to the gym!!) haha

That is such a great weight loss! 2 pounds per week seems a reasonable target!! Increase the body magic and it might happen quicker :p (if i can be bothered to go to the gym!!) haha

Thanks! couldnt believe it and have no idea how I did it. ive never lost that much from when I've done it before, I suppose this time I REALLY want to do it, got too much to lose and all that.

I certainly dont have time to go to the Gym with a 3 year old and 6mth old twins, so for me getting out is a bonus lol!

aww 6 month old twins how cute, i would love to have twins

everyone says that! i said it! its so hard though!

Yea i imagine it is, and expensive lol but im sure its worth every second

very expensive, you dont realise how much so until you need to buy two of everything :( they looks cute together though, hard work but yes definately worth it. just wish i had more sleep

Aw bless what kind do u have identical or not? And same sex or different?

both girls, and yes they are identical :)

Aww bless :)

2lbs off tonight, which means only 34.5 to go before I win the bet with my dad!! haha :)

I had my first weigh in this morning 6lb down :)

i know cant wait! will be great if i manage that in just two weeks!

4 pounds off tonight, 20.5 in total, which is nearly half way to the xmas target!! exciting!!

+3lbs this morning, had a crap week last week and ate kebab and chipshop :/ nevermind 100% good week this week and see if i can get it back off

Back