New ... Again and gastric band!

I made the mayo last time I was on it and was really ill after having it , I am a bit cautious about it now . May have been a problem with the raw egg but it was bought fresh

Really? I've not had any issues yet and really enjoy it. Makes my salad so much tastier! How did you go last night whilst your oh was out x

Well.... I had a sandwich. My head was in carb mode! I lost three pounds last week. Better than
Nothing considering the chocolate . Found out having chocolate in any shape or form in the house is too dangerous ! Now back on track but craving chocolate again . Need to start phase 1 again I think !

Well.... I had a sandwich. My head was in carb mode! I lost three pounds last week. Better than
Nothing considering the chocolate . Found out having chocolate in any shape or form in the house is too dangerous ! Now back on track but craving chocolate again . Need to start phase 1 again I think !

3lbs is a great result well done!! Def go back to p1 if still craving it'll pass. Make sure all the temptation is out of the way though! X

How are you getting on? X

Hi,
I also have a gastric band but unfortunately I am three stone heavier than when I had it put in 18 months ago, it really has been a total failure for me.
I did the phase one of THD and lost 10lbs in 7 days, but my friend stayed with me and she was doing the detox too. I was fine whilst she was there, but as soon as I was on my own I didn't last very long before I cheated :mad: I live on my own and feel I need some extra support. Trying to get motivated to get going again but I'm not well so might wait till I'm better.
Hoping for mutual support and recipe/meal/tip sharing and ideas on here! :) so hi xx

Hi,
I also have a gastric band but unfortunately I am three stone heavier than when I had it put in 18 months ago, it really has been a total failure for me.
I did the phase one of THD and lost 10lbs in 7 days, but my friend stayed with me and she was doing the detox too. I was fine whilst she was there, but as soon as I was on my own I didn't last very long before I cheated :mad: I live on my own and feel I need some extra support. Trying to get motivated to get going again but I'm not well so might wait till I'm better.
Hoping for mutual support and recipe/meal/tip sharing and ideas on here! :) so hi xx

Hi, yup I am still struggling too. I have kept two stone off but want to lose 60lbs. Am starting the Two Day Diet on Tues .....

Back