New Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4lb off

3lb totally 12 pounds in two weeks! yay!

Hi everyone

Well done on all the weight loss guys!!

I started Lipo trim on Friday. So far so good, I'm really focused on loosing weight but nearly cracked a few days ago!!

I'm really looking forward to my weigh in on Friday, I no that will keep me motivated.

Will keep u all posted

X

4 more pounds this week. x

had my 1st weighin today......-6.5lbs not an amazing result but I'm happy to see weighing scales go down!!!:)

6lbs (or 7lb never can tell with kg) ............and very pleased x

same i only lost that much as well :p its ok i dont mind though i am not too worried about losing it fast :p how did u lose 2 stone? are u exercising more?

No Betty I only started exercising yesterday but I have a lot to lose 7 stone in total so 2stone will come off easier... Plus I have quite a large build and apparently the bigger you are the faster it comes off!!

Other then that I drink 3.5 to 4.5 litres of water a day not including what I mix in shakes or any coffee I have!!

Here's to the next 5stones!!

Thanks love!! I'm hoping by July 20th because will have to stop TFR for 30 days of Ramadan and then eid... After that depending on how much I need to lose I will do another stint on TFR but with slim n save and then GL for life

Wow its dropping off you Yellow Umbrella well done :)

Thanks daisy although I keep thinking it can't continue like this and will slow down eventually!! Dreading my first STS week!!

Hi folks,

I just had my week 2 weigh in today and down another 4 lbs (8lbs week 1) - yay!

Congrats on everyone's losses ;-)

Hi all, had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lbs. I am new here, so sorry if ive posted this wrong or in the wrong place.

hi everyone i am new to all this but just done my 7th week and lost 3.5lb very pleased as its coming off consistantly,i have lost 2st3lb altogether which i think is really good in 7 weeks.this forum is brill just nice to see you are not alone,keep up the good work everyone its not easy but its worth it xx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back