New Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 1 last friday weigh in down 13lb. Have a long way to go but this site has been a godsend. The worst thing is im actually praying for Monday mornings never thought id say that

I am just starting LT today at 17st 10lb and this was just what I needed to see. Thanks so much. I'd really like to know if you keep the weight off ok. I am prepared for maintenance already but it would be good to hear the stories of others x

Hello (again)

I am trying again for the second time. Had a very stressful year but feel much more focused and in control so heres hopin!

I found this a really useful place for support and definitely helped me do so well last time.

Looking forward to this new journey! weigh in on Thursday!

Hi all,

Just a quick update. Had my second weigh in yesterday and i've ost another .5lbs, thats 15lbs in 2 weigh ins! Im very happy. Reading all of your stories is a real inspiration to me, I love this site... Keep it up everyone x

hello i have finished 5.5 days and had a weigh in this afternoon, lost 7 pounds, feeling a bit put out that it wasn't more but in saying that it was in the afternoon I was full of water and the fibre drink had not had any effect at all in the total week.

Wow that's amazing, well done!, how is your 2nd week going?. I'm on day 4 and still feeling hungry but staying motivated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back