New Mummy - Trying to keep on SW track!!

I had a little boy called Henry. He has bad colic although has improved slightly since using infacol and comfort milk but gets bouts of pain in the evenings, it's horrible to not know how to help him

I wanted to breastfeed but a few things like him being ill and me needing a blood transfusion after birth meant that we had to start giving him a bottle to get the milk down him so never went back to breast unfortunately.

Hubby needs some more tips from you obviously! Henry is great once he settles at night its just a job to get him to sleep but when he does he goes from 11pm until 5/6am most nights.

I did sw about 3 years ago from home and plan to again now, I used this website to find information but never actually posted on any forums so thouggt I'd change that this time round :)

I was overweight before I got pregnant so have a lot of work to do now! I'm actually a manager in a gym so get a free membership so really have no excuses not to exercise either!

At the minute I don't have a weight goal, I want to get started with it fully and see what could be realistic

Do you have a goal? Have you been doing sw long?

Wow!! That's amazing that he's sleeping that long at night and henry is such a cute name.

no nope excuses if your that close to the gym after work haha I wish I was as its going to be a rush to get to classes if at all as my husband works everywhere so it depends if he's back in time. Thursday he got in at 6.15pm I literally had to hand over Rosie and out the door as class started at 6.30pm

Yes my first goal is to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. At my 6 WK booking in app I weighed at 65kg (10stone 2lbs) I am currently 72kg (11stone 4lbs) so have that 1 stone 2lbs to loose. I have been doing sw for years but as maintained didn't actually use my weight doing sw I did CC

Will see how I feel around that and then I may change goal to 9 1/2 stone. My very lowest weight was 9 stone and at 5ft 8inch my husband and friends/family said I looked too thin so I will see cause its a lot to maintain 9stone rather than 10stone x

Hey all

How's your day been? I am having a cheeky glass of carlsberg in the bath....I think gone are the days I can be so good to the point where people are amazed by my will power...well when I am sleep deprived anyway, being food deprived on top will make me very sad haha.

So I am going to have tonight off (have eaten good today) but not go mad, a couple of drinks and maybe a Chinese. Surely if I was good 6/7 days I could still loose?? Shouldn't I? Xx

Hey all

How's your day been? I am having a cheeky glass of carlsberg in the bath....I think gone are the days I can be so good to the point where people are amazed by my will power...well when I am sleep deprived anyway, being food deprived on top will make me very sad haha.

So I am going to have tonight off (have eaten good today) but not go mad, a couple of drinks and maybe a Chinese. Surely if I was good 6/7 days I could still loose?? Shouldn't I? Xx

I think yer rite hun! :)

I'm goin "off plan" 2nite 2 wif an indian take away, gona ave naan bread n either chicken tikka madras or chicken tikka chilli masala! As 2day's my due date I'm hopin a "proper" curry will help things on in that department! lol! :D xx

I think yer rite hun! :)

I'm goin "off plan" 2nite 2 wif an indian take away, gona ave naan bread n either chicken tikka madras or chicken tikka chilli masala! As 2day's my due date I'm hopin a "proper" curry will help things on in that department! lol! :D xx

Haha don't blame u....bring on the heat :)

Well I think were going to have a curry too yum yum.

I can be 150% super good on the brink of obsessive haha and I can loose weight quite quickly but to be honest I didn't diet after having molly until she was 10 months old and even then I was only 10stone 4lbs which was only 4lbs out of my start weight. I proberbly weigh more than I did after that birth as I gained more this time around but I didn't take full advantage and enjoy myself with everything, well I think u should if your pregnant....being pregnant is hard work got to take the treats where u can get them. Xx

Haha don't blame u....bring on the heat :)

Well I think were going to have a curry too yum yum.

I can be 150% super good on the brink of obsessive haha and I can loose weight quite quickly but to be honest I didn't diet after having molly until she was 10 months old and even then I was only 10stone 4lbs which was only 4lbs out of my start weight. I proberbly weigh more than I did after that birth as I gained more this time around but I didn't take full advantage and enjoy myself with everything, well I think u should if your pregnant....being pregnant is hard work got to take the treats where u can get them. Xx

Exactly hun! Since u can rely on yerself 2 b on plan when required u shud def ave treats n the occasional nite off isn't gona do yer weight loss any damage long-term x

Exactly hun! Since u can rely on yerself 2 b on plan when required u shud def ave treats n the occasional nite off isn't gona do yer weight loss any damage long-term x

Ahhh still no baby lol every time I log I secretly hope I don't see you!! (In a good way, haha!) get that spicy curry down you hun x

Hi new yumy mums!!! How's it going? I have birth 7 weeks ago and now feel ready to give SW a 100% so joining a class with my mum this weds can't wait to actual join a new class with a new consultant :) sick of this weight now!!!

Hi new yumy mums!!! How's it going? I have birth 7 weeks ago and now feel ready to give SW a 100% so joining a class with my mum this weds can't wait to actual join a new class with a new consultant :) sick of this weight now!!!

Hi hun

How have u got on with your new class yesterday? X

Weighed in again....am now 11stone so lost another two lbs yey! Xx

Well done hun :) I'm down 8lb in a month and hoping for a further 8lb this month!

I'm calorie counting now and it's working wonders! Xx

Well done hun :) I'm down 8lb in a month and hoping for a further 8lb this month!

I'm calorie counting now and it's working wonders! Xx

Yes I am CC too now, i find it easier to shift weight....and faster too haha I am inpatient :) will use sw to maintain then.

How u doing' how's Millie? Rosie is 5 weeks today :)

Yes I am CC too now, i find it easier to shift weight....and faster too haha I am inpatient :) will use sw to maintain then.

How u doing' how's Millie? Rosie is 5 weeks today :)

I do too. Drop weight really quickly doing it. Wow 5 weeks! Bless her, how is she doing?

Millie's 13 weeks now and has been sleeping 8+ hours at night which is lovely, goes down between 10.30-11.30 and wakes between 7-9 zx

I do too. Drop weight really quickly doing it. Wow 5 weeks! Bless her, how is she doing?

Millie's 13 weeks now and has been sleeping 8+ hours at night which is lovely, goes down between 10.30-11.30 and wakes between 7-9 zx

That's fab bet your starting to feel more human now that your not having broken sleep haha. Do u feed her at 10.30-11.30pm and how much does she have?

Rosie is fab she's going a lot longer at night and were so lucky that she's a night baby and her body clock isn't wrong. I feed and bath her putting her to bed between 6.00-6.30pm then I left her and fed at 11pm and she woke me up for bottle at 4.30am....so she's going longer now which is great.

I have lost 8lbs since started dieting which I think is also a month too.

Total post birth loss is 30lbs....14lbs to go :) x

That's fab bet your starting to feel more human now that your not having broken sleep haha. Do u feed her at 10.30-11.30pm and how much does she have?

Rosie is fab she's going a lot longer at night and were so lucky that she's a night baby and her body clock isn't wrong. I feed and bath her putting her to bed between 6.00-6.30pm then I left her and fed at 11pm and she woke me up for bottle at 4.30am....so she's going longer now which is great.

I have lost 8lbs since started dieting which I think is also a month too.

Total post birth loss is 30lbs....14lbs to go :) x

I feed her 5pm, 9pm and she has 6oz at each feed and then as we go to bed I take about 3pz up with me and she will have this just before she sleeps. I feel great! Millie woke at 6.35 this morning after going to sleep at 11 last night and then I put her back at 7 and I just woke up and Millie is still sleeping!!

I've lost 27lb so far and have 36 to go to my target but only 26lb to my BFP day xx

Hi hun

How have u got on with your new class yesterday? X

Hey Hun we cut a long story short Ive decided to go for ww instead joining up tomorrow morning is struggle with childcare at night so this ww morning class is ideal plus it's something new got me never done it properly before :) how are you getting on? X

Hey Hun we cut a long story short Ive decided to go for ww instead joining up tomorrow morning is struggle with childcare at night so this ww morning class is ideal plus it's something new got me never done it properly before :) how are you getting on? X

That sounds like a plan, something different to shake it up a bit. I am now CC to loose the weight, i get quicker losses.

Getting on good, lost 22lbs of baby weight within 10 days and have been actively "dieting" for 3/4 weeks and lost 8lbs. I am 1 atone exactly away from pre pregnancy weight.

I am having a night off a week to enjoy a nice tea (ie takeaway) usually a Saturday but having a girls night with my 3 year old so have a Chinese on the way and watching tangled ;-) x

That sounds like a plan, something different to shake it up a bit. I am now CC to loose the weight, i get quicker losses.

Getting on good, lost 22lbs of baby weight within 10 days and have been actively "dieting" for 3/4 weeks and lost 8lbs. I am 1 atone exactly away from pre pregnancy weight.

I am having a night off a week to enjoy a nice tea (ie takeaway) usually a Saturday but having a girls night with my 3 year old so have a Chinese on the way and watching tangled ;-) x

Isn't it weird how our losses are so similar! I lost 22lb within 2 weeks of her being born and then have lost another 8lb since! My night off is tonight and currently sat in the pub :) xx

Isn't it weird how our losses are so similar! I lost 22lb within 2 weeks of her being born and then have lost another 8lb since! My night off is tonight and currently sat in the pub :) xx

Haha i know and were similar height ain't we? (5ft 8) Maybe similar age too...? I am 27.

Ooh pub sounds good. I just has Chinese not overboard and only 3 prawns crackers (that was hard i love them) x

Haha i know and were similar height ain't we? (5ft 8) Maybe similar age too...? I am 27.

Ooh pub sounds good. I just has Chinese not overboard and only 3 prawns crackers (that was hard i love them) x

I'm 5ft 7 and nearly 25. I had a chicken burger and about 5 chips. Not great but not too much x

Back