New Mummy - Trying to keep on SW track!!

I lost 1lb today at WI. Really desperate for at least 1.5lb this week so need to be really really good!

I lost 1lb today at WI. Really desperate for at least 1.5lb this week so need to be really really good!

Well done that's really good especially after wine and pizza Saturday night.

Every lb counts. I will wi on Friday, I chickened out yesterday after Saturdays bulmers and Sundays koppanburgs :) x

Well done that's really good especially after wine and pizza Saturday night.

Every lb counts. I will wi on Friday, I chickened out yesterday after Saturdays bulmers and Sundays koppanburgs :) x

I suppose us new mummy's have to to take every 0.5lb we can and if it means weighing weekly, fortnightly or monthly so long as the scales are going down then that's great.

Must say I jumped for joy when my scales said 11st 7lb! Shame sw weigh a little heavier because I obviously don't weigh naked haha

Really want to lose 9lb in 5 weeks so need to be soooo good this week! It's my OH birthday and his BBQ on Saturday and his actual birthday is Monday x

I suppose us new mummy's have to to take every 0.5lb we can and if it means weighing weekly, fortnightly or monthly so long as the scales are going down then that's great.

Must say I jumped for joy when my scales said 11st 7lb! Shame sw weigh a little heavier because I obviously don't weigh naked haha

Really want to lose 9lb in 5 weeks so need to be soooo good this week! It's my OH birthday and his BBQ on Saturday and his actual birthday is Monday x

Yes definitely as everybody reminds me it took 9 months to gain it....and I did enjoy all the naughty things :)

Lol I used to weigh myself at work every day I worked (Mon,weds,Fri) and would literally take as much as I could off haha. The crappy scales at home my husband acquired from somewhere are kg so from where I am standing I can't see the exact weight as the lines look tiny 5ft 8 OK inches above haha

9lbs is achievable u can do it., have u started bk exercising yet? I am still bleeding at the moment so havent attempted anything yet. X

Yes definitely as everybody reminds me it took 9 months to gain it....and I did enjoy all the naughty things :)

Lol I used to weigh myself at work every day I worked (Mon,weds,Fri) and would literally take as much as I could off haha. The crappy scales at home my husband acquired from somewhere are kg so from where I am standing I can't see the exact weight as the lines look tiny 5ft 8 OK inches above haha

9lbs is achievable u can do it., have u started bk exercising yet? I am still bleeding at the moment so havent attempted anything yet. X

I've been back in the gym for 3 weeks now but have been walking lots since a couple of days after she was born.

Haha I hate mechanical scales, I love my salter digital ones they weigh in quarter pounds! Xx

I've been back in the gym for 3 weeks now but have been walking lots since a couple of days after she was born.

Haha I hate mechanical scales, I love my salter digital ones they weigh in quarter pounds! Xx

Every quarter lb helps too haha as long as its going down :)

I need to get back to exercise, been walking but weather has turned now having lots of rain at the minute here in Staffordshire.

Omg Rosie just did the longest she has ever done. Fed at 9pm and she woke again at 1am (4hrs) then woke up again just now at 6.30am (5.5hrs) and wasn't even crying just stirring, I woke up as molly came into my room. Wow hope this is a good sign :). X

Every quarter lb helps too haha as long as its going down :)

I need to get back to exercise, been walking but weather has turned now having lots of rain at the minute here in Staffordshire.

Omg Rosie just did the longest she has ever done. Fed at 9pm and she woke again at 1am (4hrs) then woke up again just now at 6.30am (5.5hrs) and wasn't even crying just stirring, I woke up as molly came into my room. Wow hope this is a good sign :). X

That's great hun!!

Millie was fidgeting all night, fed at 10, woke at 2 just hitting sides of Moses basket, woke at 5.15 and woke at 7.45! She has never woke that many times before! We are just having snuggles in bed now.

Scales are 11st 7.75lb this morning. Same as last night before weigh in. Think I'm going to try a red day today. Planning on the following....

Brunch - milkshake (HEXA) + syns (not sure how many in the powder)

Dinner - steak with Brie (HEXA) onions, peppers, jacket pot (HEXB)

That's great hun!!

Millie was fidgeting all night, fed at 10, woke at 2 just hitting sides of Moses basket, woke at 5.15 and woke at 7.45! She has never woke that many times before! We are just having snuggles in bed now.

Scales are 11st 7.75lb this morning. Same as last night before weigh in. Think I'm going to try a red day today. Planning on the following....

Brunch - milkshake (HEXA) + syns (not sure how many in the powder)

Dinner - steak with Brie (HEXA) onions, peppers, jacket pot (HEXB)

How big is Millie now? Molly had to go in her cot at 10 weeks as she was just too big for moses basket and she slept so well, she enjoyed the space :). For a couple of days before putting her in I put her moses basket in the cot and she slept in there to familiarise herself with the room....that might help if she's not waking up for milk?

What's this milkshake ur having?

My day is

Breakfast - two of those cereal bars like yesterday (heb)

Dinner - ham and bulgar wheat salad

Tea - breakfast tea yum yum so sausage, bacon, egg, tomato, mushroom and will have hea of cheese. Using my syns to have two oatcakes with it.... They are lush x

How big is Millie now? Molly had to go in her cot at 10 weeks as she was just too big for moses basket and she slept so well, she enjoyed the space :). For a couple of days before putting her in I put her moses basket in the cot and she slept in there to familiarise herself with the room....that might help if she's not waking up for milk?

What's this milkshake ur having?

My day is

Breakfast - two of those cereal bars like yesterday (heb)

Dinner - ham and bulgar wheat salad

Tea - breakfast tea yum yum so sausage, bacon, egg, tomato, mushroom and will have hea of cheese. Using my syns to have two oatcakes with it.... They are lush x

Millie is still in 0-3 months clothes but weighs 12lb and is really long!

I used my HEXA milk allowance and just added 3 tsp of nesquick which was 2.5syns it was lovely. X

Millie is still in 0-3 months clothes but weighs 12lb and is really long!

I used my HEXA milk allowance and just added 3 tsp of nesquick which was 2.5syns it was lovely. X

Yeh could be an idea as hitting the side of moses basket with her arms maybe waking herself up.

How's your day been? I didn't ham ham and bulgar wheat salad as it was 12pm before I knew it and was starving and hadn't prepared the bulgar wheat so I had quick fat free chilli super noodles and a apple instead x

I'm so bloody hungry all the time because of breast feeding. :( not losing much at all. I'm going to the gym too, but it doesn't seem to help much. Any tips anyone? I'm off on hols soon, and cannot get into a bikini looking like this!

I'm so bloody hungry all the time because of breast feeding. :( not losing much at all. I'm going to the gym too, but it doesn't seem to help much. Any tips anyone? I'm off on hols soon, and cannot get into a bikini looking like this!

Prob gona sound obvious but how bout tryin 2 fill up on free foods, as many super free as poss...

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning.... And I have lost 2kg which is 6.6lbs :) making me now 11/2lbs

Yey very happy with that. X

Yay that's good hun!!

I was pleased this morning too, another 1lb down! I'm going to try ww as I have the value diary app on my phone and it means I don't over eat. Ill still go to my sw class to wi though!!

I haven't eaten yet today as last night I made pizzas and was stuffed by the time is finished!! So me and Millie have been for a walk. Went and booked in at the hairdressers for end of the month (my nan and gradads 50th wedding anniversary and my holiday!!) so hoping that I can be down at least another 9lb by then and we have just stopped to meet my friend for lunch and a drink x

Yay that's good hun!!

I was pleased this morning too, another 1lb down! I'm going to try ww as I have the value diary app on my phone and it means I don't over eat. Ill still go to my sw class to wi though!!

I haven't eaten yet today as last night I made pizzas and was stuffed by the time is finished!! So me and Millie have been for a walk. Went and booked in at the hairdressers for end of the month (my nan and gradads 50th wedding anniversary and my holiday!!) so hoping that I can be down at least another 9lb by then and we have just stopped to meet my friend for lunch and a drink x

Congrats on that 1lb hun, it's another step in the rite direction! Njoy yer lunch x

Congrats on that 1lb hun, it's another step in the rite direction! Njoy yer lunch x

Thanks hun :)

I'm allowed 28 pro points a day, 49 weeklies and exercise pro points. My jacket with chilli was 21!!

I have a weight watchers chicken pasta bake which is 6 propoints and then a toffee pot for 2.

Thanks hun :)

I'm allowed 28 pro points a day, 49 weeklies and exercise pro points. My jacket with chilli was 21!!

I have a weight watchers chicken pasta bake which is 6 propoints and then a toffee pot for 2.

I'v never done WW but an ex-colleague at work was a big fan. I cud never get my head round all that whole points business, I think that's y the SW free foods thing appealed 2 me so much lol!

Well ladies I'm still on my "bring-on-labour" mission but 2 no avail. In addition 2 my usual daily 30mins of prenatal pilates I did 2x3ml walks yesterday along wif supposed labour inducing exercises of YouTube, I'v done the same 2day but still nothing! :(

Back